Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2017, 07:10 AM |#11  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,626

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by origitat

I've just recently started using Magisk again and I am very happy with how great it works but can someone clarify something... I have systemless hosts turned on so I can now download adaway from xda and have no issues with systemless right? I remember previous versions causing SafetyNet issues which I want to avoid.

I can just install adaway and enable with no worries?

No worries man, it's built-in to Magisk now. Once you enable the Systemless host the ones you install with Adaway only write to the Systemless host file in Magisk.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Hey @yochananmarqos you can add this module to your thread if you like. I'm still merging it with GitHub but it's not giving me much options on mobile.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...abler-t3575876

The Following User Says Thank You to leolawliet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leolawliet Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 07:41 AM |#12  
New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leolawliet

No worries man, it's built-in to Magisk now. Once you enable the Systemless host the ones you install with Adaway only write to the Systemless host file in Magisk.

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Hey @yochananmarqos you can add this module to your thread if you like. I'm still merging it with GitHub but it's not giving me much options on mobile.

Thank you for confirming my friend.
20th March 2017, 07:13 PM |#13  
Flag New York, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by origitat

Thank you for confirming my friend.

De nada 👍

20th March 2017, 09:18 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,481

Donate to Me
More
All attached modules are updated with the new template changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

I have my Dolby Atmos thread in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leolawliet

Both are added to the OP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yochananmarqos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yochananmarqos Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 10:00 PM |#15  
London, England, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,025

Donate to Me
More
Doesn't the remote play exist already called "Sony Framework" in the Magisk repo?
20th March 2017, 10:10 PM |#16  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,481

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerL0rd

Doesn't the remote play exist already called "Sony Framework" in the Magisk repo?

No, they're two different things. Remote Play requires the Sony Framework to run on non-Sony devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to yochananmarqos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yochananmarqos Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 11:48 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 735

More
5X/6P Camera 60fps Recording Module

Tested with Camera NX but should work with other apps as I have included the media profiles xml.

No need to delete any files from the vendor partition as the latest version of Magisk (11.5/11.6) has fixed the previous vendor issues.

Just install and reboot!
Attached Files
File Type: zip magisk-camera_60fps_v1.6.zip - [Click for QR Code] (85.6 KB, 3990 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to iaTa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iaTa Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 01:13 AM |#18  
Flag New York, NY

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaTa

5X/6P Camera 60fps Recording Module

Tested with Camera NX but should work with other apps as I have included the media profiles xml.

No need to delete any files from the vendor partition as the latest version of Magisk (11.5/11.6) has fixed the previous vendor issues.

Just install and reboot!

Damn you beat me to it lol great job

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leolawliet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leolawliet Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 02:57 AM |#19  

More
Pixel Launcher Transparent Dock Module

I edited the stock NexusLauncherPrebuilt.apk using the hotseat pointers from this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...aller-t3499371

The app drawer correctly transitions from transparent to white when opened.

Attached Files
File Type: zip magisk-pixel_launcher_transhot_v1.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.58 MB, 4294 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iaTa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iaTa Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 08:30 AM |#20  
London, England, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,025

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm_Willing

Doesn't work for me, camera nx still keeps crashing with 60 FPS.

Sent from my bullhead using XDA Labs

It's the media_profiles.xml thing. @iaTa could you remove the media_profiles.xml please, it's causing a FC on CameraNX.
21st March 2017, 09:04 AM |#21  

More
You can just delete the system\etc folder in the zip.

Camera NX works fine with the xml in the module for me, even though it's not required for that specific app.

EDIT: I created a new module specifically for Camera NX without the media profiles xml, attached. Let me know if that fixes your issues.
Attached Files
File Type: zip magisk-camera_nx_60fps_v1.6.zip - [Click for QR Code] (83.1 KB, 4110 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iaTa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iaTa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)