FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discussion] Fate Go Magisk Discussion Thread

1,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 477

By Killua96, Senior Member on 15th November 2018, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just wanted to create a thread similar to the Pokémon Go one because i've seen the only one having problems with this app and magisk despite the John announncement made in September...
Anyway, back to the main topic, in this thread i would like to gather all users with some requirements:
- Fate GO istantly closes, opens the default mail app and prompts the "Error 61" in the mail, other errors have nothing to do with magisk.
- Latest version of Magisk Dev
- Magisk Hide enabled and Fate GO ticked in the list
- Magisk Manager hidden
- Check if other apps (Like GPay for example) find Magisk/Root or not
- Safetynet "full" passes
- No Xposed
- Running the uninstaller of magisk makes Fate GO working normally
- Always write: ROM, Kernel, Magisk Version, Fate GO version and region (NA, CN, JP ecc...)

Thanks in advance to everyone that will help with this problem or share their experiences or thoughts, and if someone else would like to test itself you can find the apk on APKPure if it's no present on play store.
The Following User Says Thank You to Killua96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Killua96 Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 01:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Make sure USB debugging is disabled, then if that doesn't work, clear the data for the app

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
17th November 2018, 04:35 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello, I'm sorry for you, but I'm the same, and the worst is that I recently installed magisk, just yesterday, because I thought it would work with Fate G / O but apparently I happen the same as you, it was supposed to be fixed, right?
By the way, just to complete other apps I can't find magisk.
-StockRom Android 6.
-Kernel 3.18.19+
-Last Magisk Dev
-Last ver JP and NA
The Following User Says Thank You to Niiya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niiya Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 07:23 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Castelvetro di Modena

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobubba

Make sure USB debugging is disabled, then if that doesn't work, clear the data for the app

Debug usb has nothing to do with error 61, which is magisk, that's why I specified it in the list xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niiya

Hello, I'm sorry for you, but I'm the same, and the worst is that I recently installed magisk, just yesterday, because I thought it would work with Fate G / O but apparently I happen the same as you, it was supposed to be fixed, right?
By the way, just to complete other apps I can't find magisk.
-StockRom Android 6.
-Kernel 3.18.19+
-Last Magisk Dev
-Last ver JP and NA

Yep, it was supposed to bi fixed since September, but the majority of the players here and on reddit reported the opposite, I've tried anything suggested and to ask it many times in many threads and for now I'm stuck with a not-rooted OP6...
Btw I got it "barely working" with the app "Island" but I say "barely" because sometimes it didn't work.
17th November 2018, 05:15 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua96

Debug usb has nothing to do with error 61, which is magisk, that's why I specified it in the list xD

Yep, it was supposed to bi fixed since September, but the majority of the players here and on reddit reported the opposite, I've tried anything suggested and to ask it many times in many threads and for now I'm stuck with a not-rooted OP6...
Btw I got it "barely working" with the app "Island" but I say "barely" because sometimes it didn't work.

I tried flashing the reddit hide zip and several more until I surrendered, after all I gave him delete without remembering to save the save code.
It's weird, because I installed magisk believing that go would work, if a bank app works because it wouldn't work fate GO?
It seems that I was wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Niiya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Niiya Ad-Free
17th November 2018, 10:52 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I tried flashing the reddit hide zip and several more until I surrendered, after all I gave him delete without remembering to save the save code.
It's weird, because I installed magisk believing that go would work, if a bank app works because it wouldn't work fate GO?
It seems that I was wrong.

Btw my bank app doesn't work with and without magisk, anyway the problem is that FGO was advised as playable since September and it's not...
18th November 2018, 04:39 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, i get some problems like this. My device - Asus me302kl with Nitrogen os 8. I install magisk (canary), hide fate app, and rebuilt magisk with new package name. After killing process in app settings i can play, but after some time (i think when magisk has autolaunch) fate found magisk and i recieve error 61. After this I need restore and rebuild package again, for normal fgo launch.
Now i try something for stable result.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lordische For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lordische Ad-Free
20th November 2018, 10:30 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
This could be interesting: https://twitter.com/topjohnwu/status...375392257?s=19
Let's see if he can do something about it...
23rd November 2018, 07:19 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua96

This could be interesting: https://twitter.com/topjohnwu/status...375392257?s=19
Let's see if he can do something about it...

And in fact now magisk is not detected at all by FGO, finally...!
The Following User Says Thank You to Killua96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Killua96 Ad-Free
24th November 2018, 03:06 PM |#10  

More
For a moment I got error 43 so I deactivated the USB debug, but then I went back to error 61, is it still possible that it is an error of my device?

The developer options are activated permanently because oem unlock is activated.
24th November 2018, 10:02 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

For a moment I got error 43 so I deactivated the USB debug, but then I went back to error 61, is it still possible that it is an error of my device?

The developer options are activated permanently because oem unlock is activated.

If you have added fgo to the magisk hidelist, and have hidden MagiskManager trough the option in the settings then you could try to use the ProcGate apk and see if the proc bug is the issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)