FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discussion] PokeMon Go Magisk Discussion Thread

27,318 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,088

By Heisenberg, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st September 2016, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created to reduce the amount of clutter in the main Magisk thread, please discuss Magisk + PokeMon Go here.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free

21st September 2016, 01:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
With me is this happening, did the process and pokemon jog go wheel with root, however when I install Xposed does not work, I downloaded the zip and the apk Xposed, desintalei what was, I was in recovery installed the zip, when you restart disable the root by magisk manager and I run the game without success, to turn off the Xposed and restart the game runs, but when active and restart does not work, sometimes the apk Xposed for work, or is giving error and asking to check records, someone help there? They will excusing my English
The Following User Says Thank You to kelsony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kelsony Ad-Free
21st September 2016, 01:21 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
So at this point I can't log into pogo because I have Xposed installed (systemless). I was using magisk with phh super user...wasn't working with SuperSU (even with compatible magisk)
At this point if I do a soft reboot it deactivates Xposed (for whatever reason) I can play Pokemon but have to reboot to activate Xposed. So anytime I want to play I have to soft reboot then full reboot. Luckily I don't have to go through optimizing apps...but is there a way around this?
21st September 2016, 01:28 AM |#4  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6,376

Donate to Me
More
Someone bored should make a zip that removes everything and reinstalls the rest of the stuff needed.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using XDA-Developers mobile app
21st September 2016, 01:39 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8

Someone bored should make a zip that removes everything and reinstalls the rest of the stuff needed.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using XDA-Developers mobile app

You?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tesla Ad-Free
21st September 2016, 01:42 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I rather wait for an xposed update. I can play with 0.35 if I really get the itch in the meanwhile. I hardly battle and until legendaries start to appear, I'm just slowly leveling up.

If 86.2 is working, like someone mentioned on the other thread, there has to be a workaround for the 86.5 (maybe a future 86.6?)

Only gripe is that Google is all over this because of paynet so it will be a constant battle.

Only way to calm down this race is for Google/Niantic easing pressure on pogo security so there aren't so many people trying to hack the system and leaving paynet alone.

That would be the smartest move for all (not mentioning calming down thousands of root users).

Interesting times

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tchavei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tchavei Ad-Free
21st September 2016, 02:44 AM |#7  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymackay

So at this point I can't log into pogo because I have Xposed installed (systemless). I was using magisk with phh super user...wasn't working with SuperSU (even with compatible magisk)
At this point if I do a soft reboot it deactivates Xposed (for whatever reason) I can play Pokemon but have to reboot to activate Xposed. So anytime I want to play I have to soft reboot then full reboot. Luckily I don't have to go through optimizing apps...but is there a way around this?

Actually systemless xposed v86.2 is working fine woth Pokemon go. Some people posted the steps in the other thread.
21st September 2016, 03:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
So I flashed the latest chainfire SuperSU 2.78 r1, v86.2 systemless xposed, and suhide v0.53. Everything works good only problem I'm having excessive location jumps to/from real location while playing pogo with xposed pokemon. Used to have the odd jump back/forth but this is every 5-10 seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to matt1515 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matt1515 Ad-Free
21st September 2016, 03:47 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juangcardoso

Actually systemless xposed v86.2 is working fine woth Pokemon go. Some people posted the steps in the other thread.

I thought I was going crazy. One whole day, two full resets and re-roots later and found the system-less xposed glitch that took me here. Does this 86.2 really works?. Don't want another round with my phone.
21st September 2016, 03:50 AM |#10  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigiloso

I thought I was going crazy. One whole day, two full resets and re-roots later and found the system-less xposed glitch that took me here. Does this 86.2 really works?. Don't want another round with my phone.

Yes, but there are the correct way to flash it with SuperSU and suhide. You can find these steps in the systemless xposed as I told u.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juangcardoso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juangcardoso Ad-Free
21st September 2016, 05:31 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juangcardoso

Yes, but there are the correct way to flash it with SuperSU and suhide. You can find these steps in the systemless xposed as I told u.

I have tried so many times to do xposed systemless but none of them worked.

I returned to stock image. I created file with "SYSTEMLESS=true" in /data/.supersu
I flashed SuperSU 2.78. Then I flashed systemless xposed v.86.2.
I flashed suhide 0.53. wipe cache/dalvik and nothing works because I think its detecting the xposed framework
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)