FORUMS

[Discussion] PokeMon Go Magisk Discussion Thread

27,302 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,101
 
By Heisenberg, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st September 2016, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2020, 07:30 PM |#4411  
Junior Member
Flag Lapu-Lapu
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinJones

It will work for sure bro. It worked for me , make sure you hide magisk and hide Pokemon go from magisk. Enable storage indirect with riru core.

hi bro, actually this worked. i reinstalled from step 1. i might have missed one step on my first try. thanks for the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to jh08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jh08 Ad-Free
13th March 2020, 03:23 AM |#4412  
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Pokemon go isn't working for me even though I enabled storage indirect with riru as well as magisk hide.
13th March 2020, 07:41 AM |#4413  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
So when you expect google to press the button and magisk will stop hiding the bootloader and thus pgo will stop working completely? In xiaomi to run pgo at all you will have to block it. Is there any alternative for today that gps joystick will work without root?
22nd March 2020, 11:05 AM |#4414  
Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skreelink

I laid it out in another post 2 under the one you quoted but the gist of it is download the app "Storage Redirect" from the play store, open it and grant root. Then open Magisk and install "Riru - Core" from the downloads section and reboot your phone. After the reboot, go back into Magisk and install "Riru - Storage Redirect (enhanced mode)" and reboot again. Afterwards clear data on Pokemon Go, open Storage Redirect > Apps Management > Tap Pokemon Go it should say it's unnecessary but enable anyway. After that, Pokemon go should work fine.

I did that but Pokemon didn't work. Then I read in another web that it was necessary to change the name of Magisk app. Then it worked
23rd March 2020, 11:31 AM |#4415  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skreelink

I laid it out in another post 2 under the one you quoted but the gist of it is download the app "Storage Redirect" from the play store, open it and grant root. Then open Magisk and install "Riru - Core" from the downloads section and reboot your phone. After the reboot, go back into Magisk and install "Riru - Storage Redirect (enhanced mode)" and reboot again. Afterwards clear data on Pokemon Go, open Storage Redirect > Apps Management > Tap Pokemon Go it should say it's unnecessary but enable anyway. After that, Pokemon go should work fine.

Followed every step (storage redirect, riru core, storage redirect enhanced mode, install pogo, enable redirect, hide magisk, hide pogo in magisk). Even went as far as rebooting in between every step and redoing it. But after 1 or 2 minutes I still get locked out on my oneplus 7 pro running android 10 (Pokémon version 0.169.3). No idea what's causing it though.
25th March 2020, 04:05 AM |#4416  
djxpro's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterFlYnez

Followed every step (storage redirect, riru core, storage redirect enhanced mode, install pogo, enable redirect, hide magisk, hide pogo in magisk). Even went as far as rebooting in between every step and redoing it. But after 1 or 2 minutes I still get locked out on my oneplus 7 pro running android 10 (Pokémon version 0.169.3). No idea what's causing it though.

did you delete the .zip, apk and / or folders with names like * magisk *, superSU or similar? even an app like rootexplorer could generate conflict (it happened a few times)
25th March 2020, 08:46 AM |#4417  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
OnePlus 7 Pro 10.0.03BA
I did a second PoGO with Parralel Apps but I cant log into it anymore, the main PoGO works without any problems.
I pass safteynet
The Following User Says Thank You to Hirs_E_Fruit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hirs_E_Fruit Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 11:24 AM |#4418  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djxpro

did you delete the .zip, apk and / or folders with names like * magisk *, superSU or similar? even an app like rootexplorer could generate conflict (it happened a few times)

Isn't the whole point of the riru storage redirect that you don't have to rename everything?
Also I found my mistake: I literally followed every step in the guide, including installing magisk manager again and thus triggering the standard problem. Because I had manager and magisk manager both on my phone and since I use the shortcut I didn't spot this mistake cause my shortcut is the one to the hidden version. So I'm good now
26th March 2020, 02:59 AM |#4419  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Did someone using Magisk, started to have problems passing SafetNet today?
Just want to know if more people were affected.
26th March 2020, 03:42 AM |#4420  
Junior Member
Flag Hongkong
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khep

Did someone using Magisk, started to have problems passing SafetNet today?
Just want to know if more people were affected.

yes. sometime show pass , and sometime show not pass...

when play pogo after switch sec Ac. will show my phone is not compatible (cause rooted)..

Mi8 Pro with android 10, Samsung Note 5 with android 7.1,( magisk latest ver.) have problem too
26th March 2020, 04:55 PM |#4421  
SebaS-DG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khep

Did someone using Magisk, started to have problems passing SafetNet today?
Just want to know if more people were affected.

Yes, but work almost all time

Did you guys find a solution for the rubberbanding in android 10?

Edit: I uninstalled the magisk complety, the hiden one, and installed it again, and hide it again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes