Thanks Meter: 19,103

By Heisenberg, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st September 2016, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2020, 03:29 AM |#4501  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _eternal

It's possible to redirect a folder to another folder? How do you even do that?

Same question from me too

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterFlYnez

Why though? Cause in every guide I read you need riru for storage isolation to work, but the app itself doesn't ask for it, nor is it needed according to their website. I had issues as well, disabled riru and everything works again. But got curious as to why all the guides say you need riru...

Same question from me too. I removed riru core and riru core enhanced but still storage isolation is working. So y should i need riru core
29th April 2020, 07:52 AM |#4502  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Mod / Portal Writer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,803

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterFlYnez

Why though? Cause in every guide I read you need riru for storage isolation to work, but the app itself doesn't ask for it, nor is it needed according to their website. I had issues as well, disabled riru and everything works again. But got curious as to why all the guides say you need riru...

I am pretty sure that the storage isolation app did require riru during setup, and would fail without it. But I have now disabled riru and apparently it still works...??
29th April 2020, 09:16 AM |#4503  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

I am pretty sure that the storage isolation app did require riru during setup, and would fail without it. But I have now disabled riru and apparently it still works...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinJones

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Same question from me too. I removed riru core and riru core enhanced but still storage isolation is working. So y should i need riru core

Was PoGo working in your phones along side Edxposed few days back?
29th April 2020, 02:24 PM |#4504  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid

No it only needs root. I double checked on their own website, it isn't needed. My best guess is that the person who wrote the first guide on it had riru and riru enhanced to start with and thus it got written in the guide cause it was assumed to be necessary. I just set up another phone and this time didn't bother with riru, no issues whatsoever!

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinJones

Short answer: you don't need riru. Long answer; probably the first person to write it all down had it to begin with and thought it was needed, even though it's not needed at all.
14th May 2020, 11:59 PM |#4505  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
can someone direct me to the guide they used? I have latest installed riru core, exposed (yahfa), and that riru storage core from magisk installed and I can't get pogo to run. I added pogo to the riru storage and have the service enabled. Safetynet also passes.
No clue what I'm doing wrong.
21st May 2020, 03:56 AM |#4506  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I used magisk hide and hidden core. I changed my fingerprints with propd. Renamed magisk manager. Created an (enhanced) isolation space only for pogo. Hid gplay services and pogo. This is my situation: Netflix plays Hd. Safetynet passes both checks inside magisk manager. Brave Rewards (from brave browser) work. So I know safetynet is not responsible for this error because Brave and Netflix are notorious for getting triggered if SafetyNet fails. What else does pogo check for? I saw in a thread that it checks for any magisk zips but I coudln't find any. I cannot login to the game. I get the spinning wheel after I choose my account and after 2-3 minutes I get the unable to Authenticate message. Am I a lost case? Thanks in advance for any inputs! 7T Pro on latest 10.0.8
23rd May 2020, 04:43 PM |#4507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOST

I used magisk hide and hidden core. I changed my fingerprints with propd. Renamed magisk manager. Created an (enhanced) isolation space only for pogo. Hid gplay services and pogo. This is my situation: Netflix plays Hd. Safetynet passes both checks inside magisk manager. Brave Rewards (from brave browser) work. So I know safetynet is not responsible for this error because Brave and Netflix are notorious for getting triggered if SafetyNet fails. What else does pogo check for? I saw in a thread that it checks for any magisk zips but I coudln't find any. I cannot login to the game. I get the spinning wheel after I choose my account and after 2-3 minutes I get the unable to Authenticate message. Am I a lost case? Thanks in advance for any inputs! 7T Pro on latest 10.0.8

Check your Safetynet with "SafetyNet Check" (Find It on Google play).
if it says that basicintegrity and ctsprofile is false; I know how to solve the problem, if instead it says true, I don't know how to help you. Anyway let me know if the test with "SafetyNet Check" says true or false.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)