Do you really need me to make another?
12th January 2019, 08:35 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongthaihoang

What about Google Sans thread above?
Do you really need me to make another?

Yes, Sir. Even then if you don't mind. I don't know, I think I like yours and now I use it
12th January 2019, 09:09 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thủ Dầu Một
Thanks Meter: 801

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qvlayndar01

Yes, Sir. Even then if you don't mind. I don't know, I think I like yours and now I use it

I don't make another. I give you something better. You can come back tomorrow. 😉
The Following User Says Thank You to nongthaihoang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nongthaihoang Ad-Free
12th January 2019, 09:21 AM |#24  

More
Quote:

I don't make another. I give you something better. You can come back tomorrow. 😉

Thanks, Sir
13th January 2019, 12:28 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thủ Dầu Một

Donate to Me
More
Update 13.01.2019
- New Body Font: Google Sans.

This is NOT the Google Sans you've known. This is my version of it which includes all my tweaks and optimizations that can't be find elsewhere. For a font to become a system font, the first rule of thumb is space efficiency. That's why i didn't make a module for this font before. But it's not the case anymore. Have a nice sunday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nongthaihoang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nongthaihoang Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 03:08 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

Update 13.01.2019

This is NOT the Google Sans you've known. This is my version of it which includes all my tweaks and optimizations that can't be find elsewhere. For a font to become a system font, the first rule of thumb is space efficiency. That's why i didn't make a module for this font before. But it's not the case anymore. Have a nice sunday!

Wow! Thank you, Sir
13th January 2019, 07:40 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
This may be a dumb question but I would like to use Google Sans and find that the bold is not bold enough. Do I need to use both the HF and BF modules?
13th January 2019, 08:16 AM |#28  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:

Update 13.01.2019

Google sans header+body combo is best for me.
Is google sans and product sans the same? I have a fixed version of product sans made by some vietnamese guy. But since pie update, i can't install it like oreo day by replace fonts manually in system (missing : symbol at lockscreen). Could you take a look at this font?
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip SVN-Product Sans (4 fonts).zip - [Click for QR Code] (330.6 KB, 74 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to thanhnvt194 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thanhnvt194 Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 09:47 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thủ Dầu Một

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hshah

This may be a dumb question but I would like to use Google Sans and find that the bold is not bold enough. Do I need to use both the HF and BF modules?

1. I didn't make it thinner so this "the bold is not bold enough" is just the way it is 🙂
2. I removed all the rules. You can ask dumb questions now. The answer is NO you don't unless you want to.
13th January 2019, 11:26 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thủ Dầu Một

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhnvt194

Google sans header+body combo is best for me.
Is google sans and product sans the same? I have a fixed version of product sans made by some vietnamese guy. But since pie update, i can't install it like oreo day by replace fonts manually in system (missing : symbol at lockscreen). Could you take a look at this font?
Thanks

I tested this font before. It has some problems. But I was not good enough to fix it. 😂 Now I'm different 😎 I will take Vietnamese letters from it and put them to Google Sans. And we will have the best Google Sans on the planet right? Haha
Thank you for reminding me of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nongthaihoang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nongthaihoang Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 01:06 PM |#31  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Thank you! :Thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
font, google sans, magisk, san francisco

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)