[DEAD] Google Sans • San Francisco • Custom Font Installer

Search This thread

motes

Dec 20, 2010
It's no longer aviable the CFI magisk module?? In the link from first post it's archived...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

gallgamer

Jan 29, 2017
It is a pity that lovely SF+ font will not be further refined. Diacritical marks, e.g. the acute ( ´ ) and grave ( ` ), are shifted strongly to the right of any Cyrillic letters.
yt96oZN.png

AxiK.

Oct 16, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Is MiUI 12 (China/Global) roms supported?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

How to uninstall it if used TWRP to flash ?. Majisk android 11 is not able to process the zip ?

Make manually a backup of the system/fonts folder in your storage so you will be able to replace anytime back to original fonts

freestyle_89

Apr 16, 2013
Hello, i know this is weird, but anyone have quite performance impact by installing this module? I already try 3 times now for confirmation that no other thing mess with my device, install and uninstall the mod. Everytime i install the mod, i feel a bit stutter and it's gone when i remove the mod. This is to be expected or something in my end screwup?

Because it's feel weird that font mod will impact this much.
sorry for my english. I am also looking for the same question as you. I have tried changing many other fonts and the apps will be a bit laggy but not as smooth as the original font, I also don't understand why the font affects the system :(

nadeemakhtar1994

Feb 27, 2014
Custom font installer was the best app for my chococooky font. But sadly does not work on miui 12.5 anymore. Is version 2.3 last?

nadeemakhtar1994

Feb 27, 2014
I sometimes seriously don't understand why developers end support for good modules which are very unique. This CFI was only perfect way to apply my chococooky font perfectly but now not working on miui 12.5 android 11.

nongthaihoang

May 20, 2018
Thủ Dầu Một
I post here just to mention that I've completely migrated everything to the new thread. The dead of old modules is because of the latest versions of both Google Sans (Android 12) and San Francisco (iOS 15) are now variable fonts (VF). The old method that made the fonts works on our phone is useless now.
Over a year, I have developed a new way to apply new VF successful:
- Google Sans VF is now called Google Sans Prime.
- San Francisco VF is now included in OhMyFont font collection.
- CFI v3.0 supports Android 12.

MarcosBR841

May 24, 2022
Hello, good night, how are you? I'm really wanting to use a font on my device in which there is no module for that font to install via Magisk or TWRP. If any font developer could do me the favor of creating a file for installing this font, I would be very grateful. The font name is NeueHaasGrotesk, a font very similar to Helvetica Neue and OnePlus Sans. But I want so badly to use NeueHaasGrotesk on my device, that I'm asking any font developer to create a Magisk module to install this font or install it via TWRP. It doesn't matter to me and I'll be very grateful. The link for installing the font is here: https://www.cufonfonts.com/amp/font/neue-haas-grotesk-display-pro.

Top Liked Posts