FORUMS

H96 Max RK3318 Android 9.0 rooted with SU

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By jrodrigues888, Junior Member on 7th September 2019, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I bought a Andoid Box Tv H96 Max RK3318 that as root
and SU. I want to install Magisk but I can't because give me a error can some one inform if Magisk is compatible with this device? and if it is how I install.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrodrigues888 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrodrigues888 Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 10:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how fix netflix use ? thanks
21st December 2019, 03:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
H96Max Rk3318 magisk
Hola pudisteis instalarlo? yo he probado de todo y no hay manera desde el twrp me da error y parcheando el boot se me queda bloqueado en el logo H96 y no tira el deco, probé con una versión anterior la 18.1 con twrp y me lo instalo pero el magisk manager me pide actualizar y me dice que no está instalado.... Todo probado con el firmware sin root. Alguna solución??
21st December 2019, 04:42 AM |#4  
Flag El Calafate, Santa Cruz
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josse86

Hola pudisteis instalarlo? yo he probado de todo y no hay manera desde el twrp me da error y parcheando el boot se me queda bloqueado en el logo H96 y no tira el deco, probé con una versión anterior la 18.1 con twrp y me lo instalo pero el magisk manager me pide actualizar y me dice que no está instalado.... Todo probado con el firmware sin root. Alguna solución??

English only Josse, as per the forum rules. Thanks.
Sólo inglés Josse, como piden las reglas del foro. Gracias.
21st December 2019, 10:26 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
H96Max Rk3318 magisk
Hi, could you install it? I have tried everything and there is no way since the twrp gives me error and patching the boot is locked in the H96 logo and does not throw the deco, I tried with an earlier version 18.1 with twrp and I install it but the magisk manager It asks me to update and tells me that it is not installed .... Everything tested with firmware without root. Any solution ??
The Following User Says Thank You to Josse86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Josse86 Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 05:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josse86

H96Max Rk3318 magisk
Hi, could you install it? I have tried everything and there is no way since the twrp gives me error and patching the boot is locked in the H96 logo and does not throw the deco, I tried with an earlier version 18.1 with twrp and I install it but the magisk manager It asks me to update and tells me that it is not installed .... Everything tested with firmware without root. Any solution ??

Can you share the TWRP img?
The Following User Says Thank You to d1876j For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d1876j Ad-Free
1st February 2020, 07:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Same here! Can you please share a twrp working image for this device (and how to flash it)? Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)