Product Sans modified font
I really like how clean Google's Product Sans looks but I just felt like it is a little bit to thin, that's why I decided to modify the font myself and make it just a tiny bit fatter, I only changed the regular (main) font and left the bold, italic, thin and other versions of the font untouched. At first I made the module for personal use but I decided to share it with you guys because I thought you might like it.
Here is a comparison of Androids default font, Roboto, my font and the original Product Sans. (I also included a full quality image as an attachment below)
Left: Roboto, Middle: Modified Product Sans, Right: Original Product Sans
I made a couple of other examples of the font in a couple of apps like Google Keep, XDA and WhatsApp to give you an idea of what they look like, I also used my font for the banner image at the top. You can find other previews in my Google Photos album.
How to install:
1. Open magisk and go to the modules page
2. Tap the plus button and select the downloaded file
3. Wait for it to install and reboot
- You'll need a rooted device with Magisk
- It works on most Android roms (AOSP, OxygenOS etc)
- May or may not work on Samsung devices, please let me know!
Install on your own risk! Even though I will try to help you when you run into problems, I am not responsible for any bricked
- Fixed some issues
- Added some extra fonts (which are barely used)
- Initial Release
For all of my other projects and to stay up-to-date you can follow my Telegram Channel