Thanks Meter: 6,054

Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2020, 12:55 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,697

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

That's on of the modifications I made although there appears to be a bug with it that I'll need to work out

If I was to guess it would be something in lines 208-214 of the functions.sh. but I'm way to stoned to be of any actual assistance.

Edit: Clearly too stoned. I meant to reply to the system.prop not being applied when in common not what I actually replied to lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
8th January 2020, 01:16 AM |#12  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Found the problem real quick. Seems I mixed up Unity with MMT-Ex logic:
The main boot scripts and such (service.sh, post-fs-data.sh, sepolicy.rule, and system.prop) should all be in root of installer like with regular template. Any extras can go into common. I'll push an update to the wiki on that shortly
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2020, 01:47 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1,697

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The main boot scripts and such (service.sh, post-fs-data.sh, sepolicy.rule, and system.prop) should all be in root of installer like with regular template. Any extras can go into common. I'll push an update to the wiki on that shortly

That was my second guess!
The Following User Says Thank You to TotallyAnxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TotallyAnxious Ad-Free
8th January 2020, 02:41 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cortland NY
Thanks Meter: 2,453

More
Quote:

that did the trick, much appreciated.
11th January 2020, 11:54 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Updated MMT-Ex to v1.1! Been pushing some fixes for a while now and I feel like it's good to go for the next version. See the wiki for changelog: https://github.com/Zackptg5/MMT-Extended/wiki/Changelog
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2020, 04:23 PM |#16  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 673

More
Subscribed. Appreciate your efforts!
The Following User Says Thank You to 73sydney For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 73sydney Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 12:02 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Minimun Magisk version?
15th January 2020, 06:21 AM |#18  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panchogg

Minimun Magisk version?

It follows official magisk template so 19 is minimum currently
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2020, 08:21 PM |#19  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
MMT-Ex has been updated to v1.2! I anticipate this being the last update for a while unless something comes up - think I got it at a good state.
Changelog can be found same place as always: https://github.com/Zackptg5/MMT-Extended/wiki/Changelog

Some notable changes are:
MMT-Ex now has the same behavior as mainstream magisk module template - it always uninstalls/installs Furthermore, to simplify things, it'll only work in magisk manager. If you flash it in TWRP, it'll trigger automatic removal - this was kept in as a save from a module causing a bootloop
common/uninstall and upgrade scripts are gone now - no need for them anymore. There are very few instances where you'd need custom uninstall logic now since MMT-Ex handles all file removal automatically but if you do have something, you can place it in the TOP of the uninstall file at root of installer
ORIGVEN variable is gone - turns out that original vendor is always $ORIGDIR/vendor so you can just use that
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2020, 08:51 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 566

More
Quote:

MMT-Ex has been updated to v1.2! I anticipate this being the last update for a while unless something comes up - think I got it at a good state.
Changelog can be found same place as always: https://github.com/Zackptg5/MMT-Extended/wiki/Changelog

Some notable changes are:
MMT-Ex now has the same behavior as mainstream magisk module template - it always uninstalls/installs Furthermore, to simplify things, it'll only work in magisk manager. If you flash it in TWRP, it'll trigger automatic removal - this was kept in as a save from a module causing a bootloop
common/uninstall and upgrade scripts are gone now - no need for them anymore. There are very few instances where you'd need custom uninstall logic now since MMT-Ex handles all file removal automatically but if you do have something, you can place it in the TOP of the uninstall file at root of installer
ORIGVEN variable is gone - turns out that original vendor is always $ORIGDIR/vendor so you can just use that

Took you a while to find a proper avatar..
17th January 2020, 09:02 PM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshinni80

Took you a while to find a proper avatar..

Ya, I honestly forgot about it for a long while haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magisk, module, template, unity

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)