FORUMS

Magisk Module Template Extended (MMT-Ex) [TEMPLATE]

3,799 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2020, 09:02 PM |#21  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshinni80

Took you a while to find a proper avatar..

Ya, I honestly forgot about it for a long while haha
17th January 2020, 09:07 PM |#22  
mshinni80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 566
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Ya, I honestly forgot about it for a long while haha

And since we've got a new year, let me be the friendly reminder of you getting yourself a proper title! I know we've talked about this before, but I won't let this go, coz credit is due where credit is due!
RD for Zackptg5.. (like this post if you agree )
17th January 2020, 09:09 PM |#23  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshinni80

And since we've got a new year, let me be the friendly reminder of you getting yourself a proper title! I know we've talked about this before, but I won't let this go, coz credit is due where credit is due!
RD for Zackptg5.. (like this post if you agree )

I actually tried once and it got rejected :/
17th January 2020, 10:02 PM |#24  
mshinni80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 566
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

I actually tried once and it got rejected :/

Bollocks... I recognize you as a developer, even if it doesn't bring you the official title. Keep up the great work and thx for all the things you shared with this awesome community! Cheers mate
The Following User Says Thank You to mshinni80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mshinni80 Ad-Free
17th January 2020, 10:05 PM |#25  
Didgeridoohan's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,749
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

I actually tried once and it got rejected :/

Have you thought about trying again? Wouldn't be the first time it took more than one application...
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
17th January 2020, 10:28 PM |#26  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

Have you thought about trying again? Wouldn't be the first time it took more than one application...

Fair enough, sent a new one in
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2020, 03:03 PM |#27  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshinni80

Bollocks... I recognize you as a developer, even if it doesn't bring you the official title. Keep up the great work and thx for all the things you shared with this awesome community! Cheers mate


Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

Have you thought about trying again? Wouldn't be the first time it took more than one application...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2020, 03:48 PM |#28  
mshinni80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 566
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Congrats mate!!
Well deserved!
20th January 2020, 04:20 AM |#29  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Pushed 2 minor fixes. Won't break anything if you don't update any time soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2020, 05:04 AM |#30  
Miustone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen
Thanks Meter: 5,495
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Pushed 2 minor fixes. Won't break anything if you don't update any time soon

Any Idea why i don't see the "Use this Template" Button on Your Repo? I see the benefit over a fork, but can't use it...


Congrats to the RD Title btw. You really deserved it!
22nd January 2020, 05:21 AM |#31  
Zackptg5's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,054
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miustone

Any Idea why i don't see the "Use this Template" Button on Your Repo? I see the benefit over a fork, but can't use it...


Congrats to the RD Title btw. You really deserved it!

Great question, I'll look into it and post back here

@Miustone Can you give it a try now? It got disabled somehow
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magisk, module, template, unity

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes