24 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By caniko2, Junior Member on 21st January 2019, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2019, 06:27 PM |#11  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Tesco pay+ now detects root as of today. It is enabled in Magisk Hide. App last updated 31st Jan but it was working fine last weekend - Google changed detection possibly?
The Following User Says Thank You to Salty Wagyu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Salty Wagyu Ad-Free
24th February 2019, 12:34 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
if you have warez apps (lucky patcher, freedom, creehack, aptoide, acmarket, gameguardian etc) installed it may detect and uses 'root detected' as a generic message
25th February 2019, 09:10 AM |#13  
Flag Cáceres
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My phone is One Plus 5T with bootloader unlocked and using the BETA latest OxygenOS.

Nothing was updated and from one day to another my google pay does not work anymore. Tried to add the card again, and it told me about "my phone is altered in some ways"

Before magisk was doing the job. Looks like we need to wait for some updates. I am amazed about the only few entries I found in internet about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to qemi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qemi Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 08:34 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniko2

I am using the DnB online banking app. The new version of the app, released a few days ago, detects magisk root with hide turned on. Safetynett is also intact. Thought it may be of interest; I will be using the older version for now.

Link to app page:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...no.apps.dnbnor

I got DNB running with magisk Canary , use magisk hide and and systemles hosts in magisk settings .
The Following User Says Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free
24th April 2019, 10:56 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stian230

I got DNB running with magisk Canary , use magisk hide and and systemles hosts in magisk settings .

Does it still work for you? I keep getting phone is rooted with latest Canary build.
The Following User Says Thank You to SLAiNTRAX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SLAiNTRAX Ad-Free
25th April 2019, 06:30 PM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAiNTRAX

Does it still work for you? I keep getting phone is rooted with latest Canary build.

It works for me 👍. Running magisk canary and DNB app .
26th April 2019, 08:50 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleischbanane

I use two apps which are detecting root in my OnePlus 6 with OOS Beta 11 and Magisk 18:

VR SecureGo works for me with this instruction:
https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/f...#post-11532359
The Following User Says Thank You to pollonhokairos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pollonhokairos Ad-Free
26th April 2019, 07:53 PM |#18  
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollonhokairos

VR SecureGo works for me with this instruction:
https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/f...#post-11532359

Thank you very much. With Magisk 19 I have zero issues!
25th May 2019, 06:34 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Wagyu

Tesco pay+ now detects root as of today. It is enabled in Magisk Hide. App last updated 31st Jan but it was working fine last weekend - Google changed detection possibly?

I've similar issue, OnePlus 6, latest stock ROM, latest Magisk (v19.2), it detects the root... Can someone suggest me something to resolve this?
18th June 2019, 10:17 PM |#20  
Has anyone else than Stian got DNB to work? I am using magisk 19.3 and it's not working.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dns94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dns94 Ad-Free
19th June 2019, 10:08 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dns94

Has anyone else than Stian got DNB to work? I am using magisk 19.3 and it's not working.

i have lineage os 16.1 and latest magisk and all apps were able to detect the root. i went into magisk settings and selected hide magisk and after that every application worked. seems like apps are checking for magisk, as well as checking for root.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Khawaja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ali Khawaja Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)