* Purpose="Simplify system initial setup by installing essential mods and apps all at once, automagically."
* This package will install Magisk, a couple of modules and apps.
* Guaranteed support for any ARM and ARM64 ROM that works with Magisk.
* This is meant to be installed through recovery ONLY.
* If you're including the "aio-apps.zip" addon, boot your freshly installed OS once before flashing to initialize userdata. Otherwise, flashed user apps will crash.
* If you don't want a specific module to be installed, simply remove it from the zip. No further modification necessary.
* As always, do it at your own risk.
* Magisk (includes Magisk Manager APK)
* Audio Modification Library
* F-Droid Privileged Extension
* Magisk-Essentials-AiO Updater
* Magisk FolderMount
* Miracast & Tethering Enabler
* Unified Hosts AdBlocker
* Universal Deep Buffer Remover
* ViPER4Android FX (Includes APK)
ADDONS/EXTRAS (place these in the root of your sdcard or external_sd)
* If you want to systemize files/apps, include those in aio-systemizer.zip.
* One more -- you can include a aio-gapps.zip file. Any GApps variant will work. Yay!
* Apps included in "aio-apps.zip" (recall that the template is essentially the same file, just without the apps):
APK Mirror, CF.Lumen, DriveDroid, F-Droid, Google Wallpapers, LastPass, MicroG for OGYoutube, Naptime: Super Doze Mode, OGYoutube, Simple Reboot, Termux, Titanium Backup, Universal Mass Storage Enabler, USB Charging Disabler, WiFi ADB, X-plore File Manager, XDA Labs
* Apps included in "aio-apps-basic.zip:" LastPass, Termux, Titanium Backup, X-plore File Manager
* RECALL THAT ADDON NAMES MUST BE THE ONES PROVIDED ONLY. So, if you download aio-apps-template.zip, remame it to aio-apps.zip, PicoGApps.zip to aio-gapps.zip, etc.. Glad you got the point.
* Note: the systemizer addon also includes a number of pre-debloated apps (you'll see lots of folders in aio-systemizer.zip/system/app & aio-systemizer.zip/system/priv-app. Those are the debloated apps. Delete folders of apps you want not to be debloated.
* Pro tip: each addon is also a standalone installer.
CREDITS (in no particular order)
topjohnwu, Ryaniskira, Jplwolters, Zackptg5, ahrion, vojta_horanek, Chainfire, OGMods, franciscofranco, loserskater, stangry, veez21, otonieru, Codebucket & others
[Module/Tool] [Universal] Magisk-Essentials-All-in-One, Tool/Utility for the XDA Community Apps
Source Code: https://github.com/VR25-xda/Magisk-E...All-in-One.git
Current Stable Version: 2017.6.12-1
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-12
Current Beta Version: 2017.5.26
Beta Release Date: 2017-05-26
Last Updated 2017-06-12