McDonalds App

Search This thread

ScorpioBZ

May 28, 2007
Some day ago, the McDonalds App (I use the Italy one) tell me that my phone is rooted, also I use Magisk Hide. Is there a solution ??

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
no.. you must enable hide mcdonald app from magisk manager and reinstall magisk with different name (from settings on manager)
reboot and works

ScorpioBZ

May 28, 2007
nothing...
I saw that the app is updated the 17 of march.. vers. 2.4.6.
I tried to return to app. 2.4.5 but no results

maxpaynezm

Oct 30, 2012
Its work, you must someting wrong, try delete cache mcdonald app, do you rename magisk?

maciek12

Oct 6, 2011
You must just download Lucky Patcher and modify mcdonalds apk, its so easy and works.
Greets

I did patch the app (tried both 2.4.6 and 2.4.7 versions) and the app still sees that i have unlocked bootloader. It showed the warning even before i rooted my phone. Do you have any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Redmi Note 13 pro 5g garnet, hyperos 1.0.11.0 EEA.
    Working with McDonald 2.40.1
    - Magisk deny list the McDonald app
    - Magisk changed the package name
    - Installed Magisk "Universal Safety Net FIX"
    - I'm using LSPosed, so install LSPosed "McRoot", and enable it in LSPosed app
    - Reboot once
    - btw I did not install that "Shamiko" thing. I have Magisk setting "Enforce DenyList" = ON.
    Redmi Note 10 pro on MIUI Global 12.5.9 (boot loader unlocked, rooted)
    Magisk 24.2

P.S. As someone pointed out, this one is more annoying than banking app. lol.
    Simply having boot loader unlocked would make app refuse to run, you need to go to an extra extent to root your phone, install several modules to shut that thing up.
    Guuuuuuys, I found a solution!
    Tested on my OP Nord running OxygenOS & Magisk.

Follow those steps:

- download App Manager, give root permissions and such things

- install McDonald's app from play store but don't open it

- enable Magisk Hide inside Magisk app

magisk-hide.jpg

- open App Manager, search for McDonald

app-info.jpg

- tap on the little tracker bubble just under the app name

- select all trackers & tap block

block-trackers.jpg

- navigate to 'App ops' tab and remove all the permissions highlighted in RED

revoke-permission-1.jpg

- do the same thing in the next following tab, named 'Uses permission'

revoke-permission-2.jpg

(there's a faster way while you are on the right tab -> three dots menu -> tap on 'Deny dangerous app ops')

- once you removed all those RED permissions you have to return in the first tab, named App Info

- from there you need to force stop the app (if active) and tap on 'clear data' plus 'clear cache' (you have to swipe a bit on the right, check the second picture)

- tap on Launch, the app will open

- select country and language

- the app will load contents without any warning 'bout your rooted phone (yayyyy)

loading.jpg

- login and navigate to offers

offers.jpg

- here you are, rush at the nearest McDonald, get your covid pass scanned, order your low-priced-nuggets and enjoy being a proud, worthless and rotten product of your beloved turbo-capitalism. Sheep. 🐑

don't worry: I love nuggets too. Lemme know if it's working. Have a nice day
    ✌️
    yes.... just tried also magisk hide... but is always error

I have just flashed fresh stock firmware on my XZ1 Compact and Magisk nothing else. Then in Magisk Manager app i clicked magisk hide so that it reinstalls with different name. Lastly i opened Magisk app again, tapped on the menu icon in the upper left corner, tapped settings and in the Magisk tab(orange text) i turned on "Magisk Hide". The McDonalds app works perfectly fine, Snapchat as well. Both of them are on their latest versions. Make sure you did all that otherwise try to reinstall stock firmware and install only Magisk apart from the apps that did not work.
    I have installed Lineage OS, so I needed to unlock my bootloader. I did not root my device. Just a clean LineageOS.
    All my banking apps work, Google Pay works, Pokemon Go works, WhatsApp gives a warning about using a custom ROM, but the MC DONALDS APP is being blocked..... Unbelievable.
    How is it that banking apps are less obsessed with a sense of security then the Mc Donalds app?
    I can't believe that I would need to root my device in order to hide my unlocked bootloader in order to use that app. Again.. UNBELIEVABLE!