FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE] Audio Modification Library (AUDMODLIB)[v1.3]

2,868 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,686

By ahrion, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 26th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from ahrion: Update: 03/29/2017
This is my Magisk framework called Audio Modification Library that allows that installation of multiple audio mods without having compatibility issues with one another's audio config file changes (this is a Magisk limitation, however AudModLib solves this issue).

These installers utilize my Unified installer that can install on Magisk OR System if Magisk is not detected (with Pixel support). I do not support any other audio mod, and if Magisk, I do not support any mod mod that does not utilize my AudModLib.

Check out my GitHub for this mod

[UPDATED] Audio Modification Library
v2.3:
- Script addition to allow various audio mods working with SELinux Enforcing
- Remove (audmodlib)service.sh and replace with pos-fs-data(.d) audmodlib.sh, which should fix when root may be lost upon installing certain mods

Download

Previous Changelogs (Audio Modification Library):

HTML Code:
v2.2:
- Added audmodlib.sh post-fs-data.d script
- Fix selinux injection script to work for MagiskSU/SuperSU (system and systemless)
- Install script fixes

v1.1:
- Hotfix for bootloop issues on some devices

v1.0
- Initial Magisk release

XDA:DevDB Information
Audio Modification Library, Tool/Utility for the XDA Community Apps

Contributors
ahrion, Zackptg5
Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/Aud...cation-Library

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.3

Created 2017-03-26
Last Updated 2017-08-14
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th March 2017, 10:31 PM |#2  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

More
Reserved
I will soon add a [TEMPLATE] area on this post where you can use my Unified Magisk/System installer template that incorporates AudModLib. This would be used for your own mods. I do recommend for in the future to always keep AudModLib to the latest AudModLib version that is updated on the Magisk Repo, this thread, and the my other mods. I will always update my AudModLib Template GitHub when I push AudModLib's newest verisons.

If you currently look at my mod's that use AudModLib, I've already included preliminary instructions to easily help you get started.

Stay tuned.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2017, 01:24 AM |#3  

More
Updated OP for downloads. I'll prepare an uninstaller soon which should be simple.

[UPDATED] Audio Modification Library
v2.2:
- Added audmodlib.sh post-fs-data.d script
- Fix selinux injection script to work for MagiskSU/SuperSU (system and systemless)
- Install script fixes

Download

Previous Changelogs (Audio Modification Library):

HTML Code:
v1.1:
- Hotfix for bootloop issues on some devices

v1.0
- Initial Magisk release
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2017, 02:40 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have BT's issue installing this module on Pure Nexus for Kenzo/Kate (SD650)
28th March 2017, 02:41 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEdd

I have BT's issue installing this module on Pure Nexus for Kenzo/Kate (SD650)

You must have installed other modules, probably my deep_buffer Remover because this module does NOT touch your bluetooth settings. This module is simply a framework for other modules to utilize and edit audio policy and audio effect files on your system.
28th March 2017, 03:11 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

You must have installed other modules, probably my deep_buffer Remover because this module does NOT touch your bluetooth settings. This module is simply a framework for other modules to utilize and edit audio policy and audio effect files on your system.

I not have other modules or mods, only install Magisk and then AudModLib (downloaded through Magisk Downloads), when I reboot my device after install the module BT crash
28th March 2017, 03:19 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEdd

I not have other modules or mods, only install Magisk and then AudModLib (downloaded through Magisk Downloads), when I reboot my device after install the module BT crash

Don't know what to tell you man. All this mod does is copy certain configs to a magisk directory and then magisk symlink them to your system.

The only thing I can think is that you have a boot.img compatibility issue with magisk.
28th March 2017, 11:42 AM |#8  

More
Good news guys. I finally found a fix for AM3D and Dolby Atmos to work 100% in enforcing on both MagiskSU/SuperSU, Magisk OR System install.

This will be available in the AudModLib v1.3 update I will be pushing soon. I'll obviously fix any more bugs or make any other additions in the meantime.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2017, 08:59 PM |#9  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,916

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Good news guys. I finally found a fix for AM3D and Dolby Atmos to work 100% in enforcing on both MagiskSU/SuperSU, Magisk OR System install.

This will be available in the AudModLib v1.3 update I will be pushing soon. I'll obviously fix any more bugs or make any other additions in the meantime.

I can't wait! I really think that is going to make everything work . I prefer the SeLinux to be enabled with it my responsibility to flip if it didn't automatically. Looking forward to it!
28th March 2017, 09:02 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

I can't wait! I really think that is going to make everything work . I prefer the SeLinux to be enabled with it my responsibility to flip if it didn't automatically. Looking forward to it!

You wont need it anymore i only enabled permissive because of my mods i wont need it after this
The Following User Says Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2017, 10:18 PM |#11  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,916

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You wont need it anymore i only enabled permissive because of my mods i wont need it after this

But it does spoof being enabled correct?-Because I get a Google Services warning to uninstall SELinux changer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audmodlib, magisk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)