This is a small module for ease of access to Navigation bar till the time being ROMs based on Android P [9.0] adds into their source.
This mod works on all ROM based on Pie [Including treble Gsi as well.].
Tested on OnePlus 3T: Pixel experience, Pgsi, Banzo Gsi.
For better usage goto Settings>>System>>Gestures>> Enable Swipe up for home button.
Text me on Telegram for issues
- On Screen navigation bar "qemu.hw.mainkeys="0 - Disable Hardware Buttons in synaptics.kl, Fpc1020.kl & Generic.kl #key 158 - BACK #key 580- APP SWITCHER #key 102 - HOME - Disable backlights by setting value 0 in "/sys/class/leds/button-backlight/max_brightness" - Doesn't break DT2W or Fingerprint sensor
- OnePlus 3/3T
- Android 9.0 based ROM
- Magisk Beta v16.7 or higher
- v2.0 - Seperate module for just disaling hw keys and backlight
- v1.0 - Initial Release
- Download and flash the module
- Disable Module from Magisk Manager
- Flash this via TWRP
Copyright © 2018 Beast_slayer. Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
@topjohnwu - for magisk and magisk module template
@97pratyush - for testing out this module
@akhilnarang - for replying late to my PM's but clarifying them at the end of the day
@silentvisitor - for guiding me thorough
Hit if this helps