FORUMS

[MODULE] Energized ⚡ Protection - ÉCLAIRS - Magisk

699 posts
Thanks Meter: 944

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from AdroitAdorKhan: New Module Update Available!
21st June 2018, 03:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 461

More
Why is the all in one module of such small size compared to the others?
21st June 2018, 03:23 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madaripur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raxijuciro

how it can be used with adaway? afaik it both changes the host file right? and adaway will refresh and replace the host with its version only

Check this main thread - https://elbo.in/energizedxda ... You will find mirror link to use with Adaway!
The Following User Says Thank You to AdroitAdorKhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdroitAdorKhan Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 03:28 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madaripur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhawk2000

Why is the all in one module of such small size compared to the others?

Because, All-In-One let's you choose the pack you want to use. It also comes up with whitelisting and blacklisting with extensions support on the go! It's all about script!
When you choose a pack, it downloads and applies the pack.

Otherside, standalone packs contain the hosts in it and just need to flash, to work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdroitAdorKhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdroitAdorKhan Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 03:48 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madaripur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raxijuciro

how it can be used with adaway? afaik it both changes the host file right? and adaway will refresh and replace the host with its version only

Get the MIRROR link of the PACKAGE from the main thread you want, and add it to Adaway > Hosts Sources. Then simply apply.

Yea, it will replace the hosts or systemless hosts of your device.

Feel free to ask, if you need any help!
The Following User Says Thank You to AdroitAdorKhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdroitAdorKhan Ad-Free
21st June 2018, 08:18 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Does it work just like adaway or it also block Facebook ads and YouTube ads ? Or does it hide the ads white space ? (Like adguard)
21st June 2018, 11:18 PM |#16  

More
So just quickly trying it, I disabled adaway and flashed the 12kb all in one zip via magisk manager. It hung on reboot for several minutes so I forced a reboot again and it booted normally. Magisk manager showed the module as installed but I see ads as if no effect.

I removed that module and flashed a stand alone module via M manager and rebooted fine but still no effect. When I reenable adaway ads are blocked.

Am I missing something?

LeEco Pro3 with AICP Oreo 8.1

Sent from my LEX727 using XDA Labs
21st June 2018, 11:22 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1,788

More
Quote:

So just quickly trying it, I disabled adaway and flashed the 12kb all in one zip via magisk manager. It hung on reboot for several minutes so I forced a reboot again and it booted normally. Magisk manager showed the module as installed but I see ads as if no effect.

I removed that module and flashed a stand alone module via M manager and rebooted fine but still no effect. When I reenable adaway ads are blocked.

Am I missing something?

Have you tried anabling (or disabling) the systemless hosts option in Magisk Manager settings?
21st June 2018, 11:32 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abacate123

Have you tried anabling (or disabling) the systemless hosts option in Magisk Manager settings?

It's enabled. I didn't try disabling it though as I thought it had to be enabled.

Sent from my LEX727 using XDA Labs
22nd June 2018, 01:59 AM |#19  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Quote:

Am I missing something?

After enabling module have u downloaded hosts packs?
Just installing module doesn't block ads
You have to download hosts

In terminal
su
energized

Then select a pack of your wish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J4jks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J4jks Ad-Free
22nd June 2018, 02:53 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madaripur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Does it work just like adaway or it also block Facebook ads and YouTube ads ? Or does it hide the ads white space ? (Like adguard)

Yea. It's kinda like Adaway, but with more hosts, from reputable sources baked in!

You know, Facebook Ads are from graph.facebook.com, You can block it personally. It causes few issues with Facebook Apps if we block it.

Moreover, you can't use cosmetic filters with hosts. So it won't be able to hide all the ads. One of the few limitations of hosts.

Stay Energized Mate!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AdroitAdorKhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdroitAdorKhan Ad-Free
22nd June 2018, 02:55 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madaripur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Am I missing something?

Follow the second post. Usage instructions will guide you through, buddy!

Stay Energized!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
energized, magisk, protection

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)