FORUMS

[Module] FreedomDNS Magisk Version

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Dou you feel annonying ads?
With hosts file make your internet slow down because CPU Usage for Resolve a domain.
FreedomDNS is a solution!

Based on this thread : https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...pport-t4022295

This is FreedomDNS for Magisk Version, and this module based on CloudFlareDNS4Magisk

The purpose of this module?
Forward all mobile data via FDNS Server

How to install?
Just flash this module to Magisk Manager, and reboot!
Or, you can boot to TWRP to flash this module

Like this project?
Please donate me at "Donate Me" section to keep this project up!
Attached Files
File Type: zip FreedomDNS.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.7 KB, 356 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naufalprojects For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naufalprojects Ad-Free
15th March 2020, 04:49 AM |#2  
paul222008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufalprojects

Dou you feel annonying ads?
With hosts file make your internet slow down because CPU Usage for Resolve a domain.
FreedomDNS is a solution!

Based on this thread : https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...pport-t4022295

This is FreedomDNS for Magisk Version, and this module based on CloudFlareDNS4Magisk

The purpose of this module?
Forward all mobile data via FDNS Server

How to install?
Just flash this module to Magisk Manager, and reboot!
Or, you can boot to TWRP to flash this module

Does this block Facebook & messenger ads?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
15th March 2020, 04:52 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul222008

Does this block Facebook & messenger ads?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

For FB Ads, Yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to naufalprojects For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naufalprojects Ad-Free
15th March 2020, 05:01 AM |#4  
paul222008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufalprojects

For FB Ads, Yes.

I wanted to try but after flashing it in magisk manager and rebooted it doesn't show on the module list.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
15th March 2020, 06:08 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul222008

I wanted to try but after flashing it in magisk manager and rebooted it doesn't show on the module list.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Fixed
The Following User Says Thank You to naufalprojects For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naufalprojects Ad-Free
15th March 2020, 11:33 AM |#6  
puturaya20's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Fast connecting??
15th March 2020, 02:27 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puturaya20

Fast connecting??

Depends on your connection
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes