Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE] Greenify4Magisk [v4.0.1]

1,083 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,392

By abacate123, Senior Member on 13th May 2017, 09:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greenify4Magisk

Module Explanation:
A very simple module just to make Greenify work as a rom-integrated (privileged) app systemlessly (also known as Boost Mode), so you'll achieve the best hibernating performance it could give, and faster than using the root option only. Best part is that it doesn't need Xposed, so you'll stay with your beloved green SafetyNet check, since Xposed breaks it. It'll simply inject a folder with the apk into the path: /system/priv-app. If it shows Privileged at the app settings, then you're good. Read this for extra explanation.

* Note: You won't get any xposed-side features, since magisk is NOT xposed!

Requirements:
- Android 5.0+ (it's a Magisk requirement)
- Magisk v15.3+

Installation:
- This module already has the latest apk inside, just download one of zips from the mirror and install through the Magisk Manager app or TWRP. As simple as that. Or you can download and install directly through Magisk Manager "download" section.

---

Downloads:

The module is now available at the Magisk Manager "download" section (beta and stable apks), so you can download and install directly through there, or you can grab a copy on the mirror below.

---

Or
AFH Mirror

---

How to remove:
- Since v3.9.7-U you can simply flash the same zip again to remove the module, or you can remove through the Magisk Manager "modules" section as well.

---

Telegram Channel for notifications and stuff:
- https://t.me/Greenify4Magisk

---

About the apk:
- Apk downloaded directly from APKMirror, original and not tampered in any way, check below:

Code:
MD5 for 4.0.1:
355605e6ba47b3935a2eb97c60cc2c91
---

Credits:
- Greenify Developer/Creator - Oasis Feng (XDA Thread and Play Store Page).
- Magisk Developer - Topjohnwu (Official Thread).
- Unity Template Developers - Zackptg5 and Ahrion (Official Thread).
- Thread Logo By @MickyFoley.

- Useful Repositories:
Module Repository
Unity Repository
The Following 196 Users Say Thank You to abacate123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abacate123 Ad-Free

13th May 2017, 09:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 753

More
I'm on stock one plus 3t and its still asking to install xposed
13th May 2017, 09:43 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair2005

I'm on stock one plus 3t and its still asking to install xposed

That shouldn't happen, you already had the app before installing the module?

It should show like that on the attached screenshot (with or without root access):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170513-174144~01.png
Views:	18386
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	4148764  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to abacate123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abacate123 Ad-Free
13th May 2017, 11:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 753

More
That's what I have but When I try to turn on xposed settings like notifications while hibernated, it tells me to download xposed
The Following User Says Thank You to omair2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omair2005 Ad-Free
13th May 2017, 11:52 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair2005

That's what I have but When I try to turn on xposed settings like notifications while hibernated, it tells me to download xposed

Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but have you even read the entire OP? It says at the beggining that it's a module to get the greenify working as a previleged app which you was able to get by enabling the app at xposed (the root + boost mode) and rom-integrated, that's it and it's a greenify feature. It's not saying that you'll get any other xposed-side feature nor paid features... Please, read it properly. Thanks for the feedback btw.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to abacate123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abacate123 Ad-Free
14th May 2017, 09:23 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Works fine for me at the moment, thanks! Will this module have to be updated every time a new version of Greenify is released?
The Following User Says Thank You to de.er For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift de.er Ad-Free
14th May 2017, 01:35 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
thanks that's working
The Following User Says Thank You to pixiebob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pixiebob Ad-Free
14th May 2017, 03:17 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by de.er

Works fine for me at the moment, thanks! Will this module have to be updated every time a new version of Greenify is released?

I get notificated every time a new release is out on apkmirror, so, yes I'll update it everytime a release is out. I requested topjohnwu on the repo central already to get the module into the magisk manager download section, so everytime an update is out you'll receive through the app, until there, I'll send it over here
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to abacate123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abacate123 Ad-Free
14th May 2017, 06:00 PM |#9  
Flag Victoria BC
Thanks Meter: 44

More
oh lawd yaasss, lol.. I was sick and tired of copying and pasting greenify as a system app after a new flash ; My life will be easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to ExjeetzZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ExjeetzZ Ad-Free
14th May 2017, 06:31 PM |#10  
Thanks! Can I still use my features that I got from donation package?
14th May 2017, 06:39 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubi97

Thanks! Can I still use my features that I got from donation package?

The main greenify app itself is totally free, you'll still get the extra paid features if you've bought the donation app package on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.greenify.pro
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abacate123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abacate123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#greenify, #greenify4magisk, #magisk, #oasisfeng, #privileged

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)