A very simple module just to make Greenify work as a rom-integrated (privileged) app systemlessly (also known as Boost Mode), so you'll achieve the best hibernating performance it could give, and faster than using the root option only. Best part is that it doesn't need Xposed, so you'll stay with your beloved green SafetyNet check, since Xposed breaks it. It'll simply inject a folder with the apk into the path: /system/priv-app. If it shows Privileged at the app settings, then you're good. Read this for extra explanation.
* Note: You won't get any xposed-side features, since magisk is NOT xposed!
- Android 5.0 - 8.1.0
- Magisk v15.3+
- This module already has the latest apk inside, just download one of zips from the mirror and install through the Magisk Manager app or TWRP. As simple as that. Or you can download and install directly through Magisk Manager "download" section.
The module is now available at the Magisk Manager "download" section (beta and stable apks), so you can download and install directly through there, or you can grab a copy on the mirror below.
How to remove:
- Since v3.9.7-U you can simply flash the same zip again to remove the module, or you can remove through the Magisk Manager "modules" section as well.
About the apk:
- Apk downloaded directly from APKMirror, original and not tampered in any way, check below:
MD5 for 4.5.1: 1af65a03bf425039cc1308e957b4d223
- Greenify Developer/Creator - Oasis Feng (XDA Thread and Play Store Page).
- Magisk Developer - Topjohnwu (Official Thread).
- Unity Template Developers - Zackptg5 and Ahrion (Official Thread).
- Thread Logo By @MickyFoley.
- Useful Repositories: