FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE][Qualcomm] Magisk aptX™ HD Enabler | Hi-Res bluetooth Systemless-ly!

1,988 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,883

By androidexpert35, Account currently disabled on 27th March 2017, 09:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Hey guys! This is the systemless version for magisk of my port for ALL DEVICES Of Qualcomm's aptX HD from LG G5!
Official port can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...audio-t3501991

Qualcomm aptX™ HD ported Features!

Requirements

• Any device running a Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat ROM Based on Android 5.0+
• Recovery
• Your Device MUST Support at least the standard apt-X bluetooth audio codec!
(As apt-X HD is an upgraded version of the standard apt-X your device rom MUST have core Android bluetooth libs with apt-X Audio support built-in, or in any case both apt-X and apt-X HD won't work!)
• To ensure that the Hi-Res offload is working a device with Sony LDAC ( Sony Z3,Z5,X,XZ Series ) is preferred, as the bluetooth chip should be already able to output Hi-Res audio via Bluetooth. However the mod should work also on other devices.
• Your device must have at least Bluetooth 4.1 ( Sorry but libs require it )
• Magisk v11.0+

How to install

• Download the Latest Zip version
• Flash it Via recovery

GitHub repo: https://github.com/androidexpert35/M...ptX-HD-Enabler

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to androidexpert35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidexpert35 Ad-Free

29th March 2017, 10:52 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
How can i check if my device have "• Your Device MUST Support at least the standard apt-X bluetooth audio codec!" im using redmi note 3 pro kenzo
The Following User Says Thank You to wakaranay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wakaranay Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 12:05 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 705

More
It would be helpful if it was possible to find out what protocol is actually used. My device (Note 4) supports aptX afaik and I have a BT adapter which should support aptx HD, but I don't know if it's also part of my ROM or if that module actually succeeded.
10th May 2017, 01:56 AM |#4  
Flag Świnoujście
Thanks Meter: 169

Donate to Me
More
Hey you can made non-hd aptx? like G3 have? ;]
The Following User Says Thank You to ZjemCiKolege For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZjemCiKolege Ad-Free
25th May 2017, 12:23 AM |#5  
1 question, will installing Viper4Android break this mod? or is all gucci in the hoochie?
6th June 2017, 02:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Made my Xiaomi mi5s go into bootloop
6th June 2017, 10:05 PM |#7  
Flag Slough
Thanks Meter: 572

More
Thanks. Installed without issue in my LG G5. But don't know how to check if it works.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
7th June 2017, 12:12 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by smohanv

Thanks. Installed without issue in my LG G5. But don't know how to check if it works.

You should hear it when playing high res songs. And the headphones should support aptx. I think you could also take a logcat while playing music and then search for "codec" in the logcat.
10th July 2017, 08:03 PM |#9  
Flag Equestria
Thanks Meter: 153

Donate to Me
More
To tell what your device is using for BT connection....enable Dev options, check "Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log". Then connect your BT device and stream some music from your player app....stop playback, turn off the option in Dev options. The btsnoop_hci.log file will be on the root of your internal storage. Transfer that to a computer and open it with WireShark. Sort by protocol and scroll all the way up. U should see the device and and what codec it is using. See attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kenwood apt x.jpg
Views:	2682
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	4207745  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to speedingcheetah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift speedingcheetah Ad-Free
12th July 2017, 04:37 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
htc 10, RR rom: viper gone after flashing your zip. About different of sounds - I don't know maybe better =\ anyway, go back to *Dolbiper* sound
12th July 2017, 05:36 PM |#11  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedingcheetah

To tell what your device is using for BT connection....enable Dev options, check "Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log". Then connect your BT device and stream some music from your player app....stop playback, turn off the option in Dev options. The btsnoop_hci.log file will be on the root of your internal storage. Transfer that to a computer and open it with WireShark. Sort by protocol and scroll all the way up. U should see the device and and what codec it is using. See attached image.

I tried to do this 3x. Any idea why a log file wouldn't be generated?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)