FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, improved hiding, prop edits, and more

8,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,969

By Didgeridoohan, Recognized Contributor on 12th May 2018, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
MagiskHide Props Config v4.0.3

Start here!
First off all, if you have any questions start by scrolling down to the "Documentation index" (or go straight to the documentation on GitHub) and see if whatever you wonder about is covered there (most things are).

If you're wondering about the latest and greatest after an update, take a look at the changelog and accompanying release notes.

And please don't hesitate to support the work and effort that is involved in keeping the guide alive.

What's this?
This module is a very complicated way of doing something very simple. Complicated for me, that is... The aim is to make it easy for you, the user. The module changes prop values using the Magisk resetprop tool, something that is very easy to do with a Magisk boot script and some simple commands. This is very useful for a lot of things, among others to help pass the SafetyNet CTS Profile check on custom and uncertified ROMs. And of course for any normal modification of your device that is done by altering build.prop or similar files.

What this module does is that it adds a terminal based UI for those that don't want (or can't) create a boot script for themselves, making the process of creating such a boot script very simple. With this module I'm also maintaining a list of certified build fingerprints for a number of devices, so that it's easy to pick one you want to use.

Keep reading below to find out more details about the different parts of the module, and also check out the documentation for a more extensive description of the module funtions.

Prerequisites
  • Magisk v19+.
  • Busybox, preferably @osm0sis'

Installation
Install through the Magisk Manager Downloads section. Or, download the zip (attached below) and install through the Magisk Manager -> Modules, or from recovery. Combine a recovery installation with the use of the module configuration file and you can set up a certified fingerprint and any custom props you want without first booting on a clean flash. Instant settings.

Usage
After installing and rebooting, run the command props in a terminal emulator (you can find one on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and then follow the instructions to set your desired options (also see the documentation on GitHub). If you use Termux, you'll have to call su before running the command.

You can also run the command with options. Use -h for details.

Functionality
SafetyNet fix - changing device fingerprint
Many users keep asking about help with passing SafetyNet. Often, the result is ctsProfile reporting false while basicIntegrity reports true. If that's the case, it's usually just a simple matter of updating the device's fingerprint (ro.build.fingerprint) and SafetyNet will pass. This module can help with that. For more details, check out the documentation on GitHub.

If both the ctsProfile and basicIntegrity checks report false there is a big chance that there is nothing the module can do. Check the documentation for more information.

If you have a working fingerprint that could be added to the list of pre-configured fingerprints (see post #3 for the current list of prints), or an updated one for one already on there, please post that here, toghether with the device details. See here if you're unsure how. Please also include the Android security patch date for the factory image/firmware/ROM that the fingerprint comes from. Note that I test all fingerprints submitted on my own devices, and only add those that can make them pass SafetyNet to the list. If you've submitted a fingerprint and it doesn't get added to the list, it's because it wouldn't let my test device pass SafetyNet.

You may also add your own prints to the list, by placing a file named "printslist", with the fingerprints, in the root of your internal storage. The module will then load these together with the included list. See here for details.

Improved hiding - editing prop files
Often, it's easy to circumvent root detection, but in some rare instances apps (mainly banking apps) go that extra distance. These apps might look at the actual prop values written in build.prop and default.prop rather than the loaded values. This module can hide that. For more details, check out the documentation on GitHub.

Editing custom props
There are many useful things you can do to your device by changing or removing different properties in build.prop, or even default.prop. With Magisk it's easy to do this, and completely systemless. This module makes it even easier. For more details, check out the documentation on GitHub.

For me, this is the main prupose of this module and personally I've uninstalled any modules I've previously used to do simple prop edits (like changing screen density and volume steps), and only use this module now.

And more
From time to time, there are users that ask for ways to make MagiskHide not change certain prop values. Common examples include ro.debuggable or ro.build.type, that for some ROMs need to be set to certain values for the ROM to work properly. This module can take care of that. For more details, check out the documentation on GitHub.

This module will not help you pass SafetyNet with Xposed installed and active. AND IT NEVER WILL! Xposed cannot be hidden by Magisk, not even if it's systemless!

But, the module might help you circumvent Google's Gapps lockout if you're using a custom ROM, without having to whitelist it.

Please add support for device X
Adding device fingerprints to the list relies heavily on the users. You guys. I've looked up a fingerprint from time to time, but it is a bit time consuming and I don't have that time...

If you want a specific device fingerprint to be added to the module, take a look in the docs, under Finding a certified fingerprint.

If you can find a fingerprint for the device you have in mind, post it in the thread. I'll test it out and if it passes the ctsProfile check I'll add it to the list. Please also include the Android security patch date for the factory image/firmware/ROM that the fingerprint comes from.

Please update fingerprint X
Fingerprints included in the module are updated once in a while. Mainly if a user (that's you) provides the updated fingerprint, but sometimes I do look up new fingerprints on firmware.mobi. That is purely based on how much time I have on my hands and how bored I am though...

If you have an updated fingerprint available (and you've posted it for me to update the list), but I haven't yet updated the fingerprints list (which might be a while depending on how much IRL stuff I have to do), it is still perfectly possible for you to use the updated fingerprint.

You can enter the fingerprint manually in the "Edit device fingerprint" menu in the module, you can use the configuration file, or you can make a custom fingerprints list.

Issues
If you're experiencing issues, start by taking a look in the documentation, under Issues.

Also, when reporting about problems, please provide logs. This is easiest done with the "Collect logs" feature of the props script, and then just attaching the resulting, packaged file to your post with a detailed description of the issue. See the documentation for more details.

Known issues
  • EdXposed sometimes causes Magisk's boot process to fail, resulting in the module boot scripts (mainly service.sh) not running as they should. Until this has been fixed with EdXposed, there are a couple of ways to work around this. Use the Configuration file to set everything up during installation, or disable EdXposed before setting the module up and enable it again after the module works as you want it. Just make sure to use the default settings for boot stages.

More details - The Docs
For more details, check out the documentation on GitHub.

Documentation Index

Miscellaneous MagiskHide issues
If you're having other issues passing SafetyNet or otherwise getting MagiskHide to work, take a look in the Magisk and MagiskHide Installation and Troubleshooting Guide. Lots of good info there (if I may say so myself)...

Donations
If you've had any help from me or this module, any kind of donation to support the work involved would of course be appreciated.

Source
GitHub

Credits
@topjohnwu, for Magisk
@Zackptg5, @veez21 and @jenslody, for inspiration

Previous releases
Any previous releases can be found on GitHub.

Releases up until v2.4.0 are compatible with Magisk v15 to v16.7.
Releases from v2.4.1 are compatible with Magisk v17+.
Releases from v4.0.0 are compatible with Magisk v19+.

The current release is attached below:
Attached Files
File Type: zip MagiskHidePropsConf-v4.0.3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (59.0 KB, 5784 views)
The Following 129 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free

12th May 2018, 10:03 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Changelog

v4.0.3
Release notes
  • Tiny bugfix release. A couple of messed up variables restored to their full glory.
  • Updated fingerprint for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/5 Plus. List at v55.

v4.0.2
Release notes
  • Removed prompt to enable device simulation after changing device fingerprint. It has too much of a chance of causing issues and is not necessary for passing the CTS profile check.
  • The check for conflicting modules that do similar edits to MagiskHide Props Config now takes into account if the conflicting module is disabled.
  • Made sure that custom props can be edited for boot stage or reset, even when not set yet.
  • I was gonna add a chemistry joke, but all the good ones Argon.
  • Various small fixes and optimisations.
  • New fingerprints for LG V20 (several variants) and Lenovo K6 Note, and updated for LG G5 and G6 (several variants), Motorola Moto G5S, Oppo Neo7 (several variants) and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Fingerprints list updated to v53.

v4.0.1
Release notes
  • Fixed a bug where the automatic fingerprints update function would always revert to the oldest print available for the set device.
  • Added two new devices to the fingerprints list, Oppo Neo 7 and Xiaomi Mi 9. List updated to v52.

v4.0.0
Release notes
  • Updated to the new module template. Otherwise the same as v3.5.2, apart from some code cleanup.
  • Due to some of the code cleanup and the new template, this release is only compatible with Magisk v19+. Users not updating to Magisk v19+ can use module v3.5.2.
  • New (Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus and Tab S3, Xiaomi Mi Note 3) and updated (Essential PH-1, Google Pixel and Pixel XL 1-3 and Pixel C, OnePlus 5T and Xiaomi Mi A2 and Pocophone F1) fingerprints added. List at v51.
v3.5.2
  • Fixed a bug where automatic update of the applied fingerprint during installation would cause the installation to fail.

v3.5.1
Release notes
  • Fix a few bugs causing props not setting properly at boot in some cases when using the system.prop boot stage.
  • Moved ro.build.version.security_patch to late_start service by default, so as not to cause issues for devices with Keymaster 4 (possible source of bootloops). Thank you @Nebrassy.
  • Added an option to change security patch date boot stage under "Edit device fingerprint" boot stages.
  • Added a new fingerprint for the Xiaomi Redmi Note7 and an updated one for Motorola Moto G6 Play. Fingerprints list updated to v50.

v3.5.0
Release notes
  • Added ro.build.version.sdk to the device simulation props (see the documentation for details).
  • Updated editing the device fingerprint feature so that fingerprints for different Android versions can be added to the fingerprints list and the user can pick the desired one when applying a new fingerprint (see the documentation for details). Several fingerprints have been updated with dual fingerprints.
  • Updated and optimised when props are set during boot. Uses Magisk's system.prop function by default, rather than post-fs-data, to avoid putting a strain on the system during boot. At what boot stage props are set can of course be completely configured by the user (see the documentation for details).
  • Updated the configuration file to match current settings (see the documentation for details). Update your personal files to match.
  • Fixed a bug where the props file wouldn't get the proper permissions when using the configuration file on a clean install.
  • Fixed a bug where saving the simulation value for ro.build.version.incremental would give a wrong vaule.
  • Fixed an infinite loop bug if making an invalid choice when asked to reboot.
  • Optimised and cleaned up some code here and there.
  • Updated the fingerprints list. Added Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Huawei Honor 8X to the list, and updated Huawei Honor 9, P20 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 8 and Mi Mix 2S. List updated to v49.

v3.0.3
Release notes
  • Small update to the query for activating device simulation or not when picking a new fingerprint.
  • Updated the fingerprints list and added Asus Zenfone Max M1 and the Elephone U Pro to the list, and updated the OnePlus 5. List updated to v44.

v3.0.2
Release notes
  • Another quickfix, this time fixing editing already set custom props (a victim of slightly too heavy-handed optimisations of variable and settings retrieval in v3.0.0).
v3.0.1
  • Quickfix for updating the module from v2.7.2 or earlier.
v3.0.0
  • New function for device simulation. The module sets a number of device specifying props based on the used fingerprint. See the documentation for details.
  • New function for Treble GSI users that have a stock vendor partition: The module can use the certified vendor fingerprint found there. See the documentation for details. Thank you to @oF2pks for making me aware of this possibility.
  • New function where the currently used fingerprint automatically will be updated if there's a new fingerprint for that device added to the fingerprints list. See the documentation for details.
  • New function to set custom props in both post-fs-data and late_start service mode. See the documentation for details.
  • Updated the configuration file function so that the file will now be detected during installation or at boot. See the documentation for details.
  • Updated the locations for placing the configuration file when importing settings to the module. See the documentation for details.
  • Updated the configuration file to be version specific. Make sure you use the latest available configuration file.
  • Fixed compatibility with changed boot stages in Magisk v18.1-d73127b1(18006).
  • Fixed double download of fingerprints file if using the -f option and cleaned up the runtime options a bit.
  • Fixed module reset option.
  • Optimised variable and settings retrieval.
  • Optimised module boot scripts.
  • A whole bunch of minor fixes and cleanups.

v2.7.2
Release notes
  • Re-run the post-fs-data script if the Magisk image wasn't mounted yet or if the script has been reset.
  • Added fingeprints for Razer Phone 1 & 2 and Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, and updated fingerprints for Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi A2 & Pocophone F1. List v40.
  • Mostly harmless.
  • Small fixes, as usual.

v2.7.1
Release notes
  • Fixed an issue when users create custom prints list and configuration files with Windows file endings.
  • Fixed an issue where the currently picked device wouldn't show for the custom prints list.
  • Added fingerprints for Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE and Xiaomi Mi A2 & Redmi Y1. Updated fingerprints for Essential PH-1, Google Nexus 5X & 6P, Pixel 1-3 (both regular and XL) & C and Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact. List updated to v39.

v2.7.0
Release notes
  • Updated Busybox logic (again). It is now required to install Busybox alongside the module, to ensure proper functionality. I recommend @osm0sis' Busybox, installable as a Magisk module from the Magisk repo.
  • Added fingerprints for Google Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013, WiFi & LTE), Nexus 9 (WiFi & LTE) and Pixel C, LG V30, Motorola Moto E5 Plus, OnePlus 6T, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and S5, and Xiaomi Mi 8. Updated the fingerprint for Huawei P8 Lite and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. List updated to v38.
  • Probably some other small fixes as well. Can't remember...

v2.6.5
Release notes
  • Fixed some of the "optimisations" I did in the previous release (read: I messed up).

v2.6.4
Release notes
  • Fixed the "Delete prop values" function to properly delete persistent props.
  • Updated for the new paths introduced in Magisk v17.4-ab5fedda(17316).
  • Added and updated fingerprints for Google Nexus 10, Huawei P8 Lite and LG G5 850. List updated to v37.
  • Miscellaneous fixes.

v2.6.3
Release notes
  • Fixed custom fingerprints list that broke with the fingerprints list optimisation in v2.5.0.
  • Added fingerprints for Huawei P9 Plus and HTC U12 Plus. List updated to v34.
  • Minor improvements.

v2.6.2
Release notes
  • Another quick fix. Keep 'em coming...
v2.6.1
Release notes
  • Small fix (revert really) for possible issue with setting prop values (including fingerprint).
v2.6.0
Release notes
  • Updated the fingerprints list to load much, much faster.
  • Added and updated fingerprints for Huawei Mate 10, Nextbook Ares 8A, OnePlus 3, 3T, 5 and 5T, and ZTE Axon 7. List updated to v33.
  • The new and improved SafetyNet fix turns out to be not only for Android Pie. Gone through the entire list and added security patch dates where needed.
  • Fixed some seriously botched code in v2.5.0.
  • As usual, small bug fixes and improvemnts.
  • No Yoshis where harmed during the making of this release.

v2.5.0
Release notes
  • Improved/fixed the SafetyNet fix when using Android Pie fingerprints.
  • Updated/changed Busybox logic.
  • It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
  • Added and updated fingerprints for Essential PH-1, Google Pixel and Pixel XL (all three variants) and Nokia 7 Plus. Fingerprints list v31.
  • Various bugfixes and improvements.

v2.4.3
Release notes
  • Another small update, fixing my bad memory (I wish).

v2.4.2
Release notes
  • Small update to the root detection logic. Should fix issues on devices with a broken id command.

v2.4.1
Release notes
  • Updated to Magisk module template v17000. Compatible with Magisk v17+ only.
v2.4.0
  • Added a check for if the download of the internal Busybox fails.
  • Added an option for picking what boot stage a custom prop should be set in.
  • Updated the internal Busybox to @osm0sis' latest 1.29.2 build.
  • Don't panick!
  • Updated and added a couple of fingerprints.
  • Various improvements, etc.

v2.3.6
Release notes
  • Added md5 checksum when downloading the internal Busybox.
  • Changed the default boot stage from late_start service to post-fs-data.
  • Various fixes and improvements, as usual.

v2.3.5
Release notes
  • Fixed issue with busybox version detection.
  • Fixed the documentation. Some parts had been accidentally deleted. Oops...
  • Improved log collecting.
  • Added and updated fingerprints for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 and Redmi Note 5A Lite, list v23.
  • Minor improvements here and there. Hopefully I haven't broken something this time...

v2.3.4
Release notes
  • Updated for Busybox v1.29.1. Thank you @osm0sis.
  • Bugfixes. Because I'm blind.

v2.3.3
Release notes
  • Tiny update for installation logic and documentation.
  • Also added and updated a whole bunch of fingerprints (Huawei Honor 6X, Sony Xperia X Dual, X Compact, X Performance Dual, XZ Dual, XZ Premium, XZ Premium Dual, XZ1, XZ2, XZ2 Dual, XZ2 Compact, XZ2 Compact Dual and Xiaomi Mi5/5 Pro), list v22.

v2.3.2
Release notes
  • Finally fixed installing with the configuration file on a clean Magisk installation.
  • Fixed updating placeholders if boot scripts gets restored at boot.
  • Updated the power requirements to 1.21 gigawatts.
  • Updated and added new fingerprints (Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, Huawei P9, LG G4, Motorola Moto C Plus and G6 Play, Samsung Galaxy J5 2015, Xiaomi Mi 4C and Mi Mix 2S), list v21.
  • Miscellaneous fixes and updates.

v2.3.1
Release notes
  • Fixed permissions for the settings boot script when using the reset option.
  • Fixed log collecting.
  • Added automatic log collecting when there's an issue with the boot scripts.
  • Some updates to the documentation, mainly regarding troubleshooting issues.
  • Miscellaneous improvements and fixes.

v2.3.0
Release notes
  • Added a function for removing props. See the documentation for details.
  • Added a function to collect and package the logs and relevant troubleshooting files for easy uploading.
  • Updated and clarified the documentation on how to use the configuration file.
  • A bunch of improvements and tweaks. Several of which may go horribly wrong.
  • Updated and added bunch of new fingerprints (Asus ZenPad S 8.0, Huawei P20 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S8, Sony Xperia XZ1 Dual and XZ1 Compact, Xiaomi Mi 4C and Redmi Note 3 Pro SE), list v19
  • Don’t turn your back, don’t look away, and don’t blink! Good luck.

v2.2.2
Release notes
  • This is not the changelog you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.
  • Fixed a bug with setting custom props where the value contains spaces.
  • Added a couple of fingerprints (OnePlus 6 and Xiaomi Mi Note 2) and cleaned out a few old ones, list v 18.
  • As usual, a whole bunch of script improvements that hopefully won't break anything.

v2.2.1
Release notes
  • Added a check for entering empty values for fingerprint and custom props.
  • Added a command option to go directly to the settings menu. Run `props` with the -h option for details.

v2.2.0
Release notes
  • Added an option to set prop values earlier in the boot process.
  • Moved module setup from post-fs-data.sh to post-fs-data.d.
  • Fixed installing module on a fresh Magisk install.
  • Fixed restoring the boot scripts during post-fs-data boot stage.
  • Updated and added some new fingerprints (Google Pixel 2 XL, Huawei Honor 9, Samsung Galaxy J5 and Note 8, Xiaomi Mi A1, Mi Max 2 and Redmi Note 5 Pro), list v17.
  • As usual, a bunch of improvements. They'll likely not harm any kittens, but might break the module.

v2.1.6
  • Added some new fingerprints (Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/5 Plus), list v15.
  • Very minor improvements that doesn't even deserve their own release, or changelog.

v2.1.5
  • Show what device the currently set fingerprint is from.
  • Fixed,updated and added a bunch of fingerprints, list v12.
  • Minor updates and improvements.

v2.1.4
  • Fixed improved hiding.
  • Fixed using the configuration file on a clean install.
  • Fixed a fault in the AE-35 Unit.
  • Improved logging.
  • A bunch of optimisations that will probably break stuff.

v2.1.3
  • Reverted the function to only editing existing fingerprint props.
  • Optimised setting the different props.

v2.1.2
  • Detects and edits only existing device fingerprint props.
  • Slightly optimised the boot scripts.
  • New fingerprint (Motorola Moto E4), list v10.

v2.1.1
  • Fixed transferring custom props between module updates.

v2.1.0
  • "Improved hiding" will now also mask the device fingerprint in build.prop. Please reapply the option to set.
  • Fixed colour code issues if running the script with ADB Shell. Huge shout-out to @veez21 over at XDA Developers.
  • Fixed typo in A/B device detection. Thank you to @JayminSuthar over at XDA Developers.
  • New fingerprints (Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact), list v8.
  • Minor fixes and improvements.

v2.0.0
  • Added a function for setting your own custom prop values.
  • Added a function for setting values by configuration file. Useful if you want to make a ROM pass the ctsProfile check out of the box.
  • Added a function for resetting the module by placing a specific file in /cache. Useful if a custom prop is causing issues.
  • Added a function to set options for the props script. See the documentation for details.
  • Added command option to not check online for new fingerprints list at start. Run `props` with the -h option for details.
  • Restructured the fingerprints list menu. Sorted by manufacturer for easier access.
  • New and updated fingerprints (lots), list v6.
  • Minor fixes and improvements.

v1.2.1
  • Fixed logic for checking the original prop valuesAxNew fingerprints (Xiaomi Mi 5, ZTE Axon 7), list v4.
  • Minor fixes.

v1.2.0
  • Now in the Magisk repo. Updated to match.
  • New fingerprint (Pixel 2), list v3.
  • Show info when checking for fingerprint updates.
  • Minor changes and improvements.

v1.1.0
  • New fingerprint added (Sony Xperia Z3).
  • Added the ability to update the fingerprints list automatically

v1.0.0
  • Initial release. Compatible with Magisk v15+.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 10:03 AM |#3  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Current fingerprints list version
The fingerprints list will update without the need to update the entire module. Keep an eye on this thread for info about updates.

When you run the props command it'll be updated automatically, or run the props command with the -f option if you've disabled automatic updates of the fingerprints list (can be done in the script settings). The list can also be updated from the "Edit device fingerprint" menu.

Current fingerprints list - List v61
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (6.0.1)
Asus Zenfone 4 Max (7.1.1)
Asus Zenfone 6 (9.0)
Asus Zenfone Max M1 (8.0.0)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (8.1.0)
Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (6.0.1)
BLU R1 HD 2018 (7.0)
Elephone U Pro (8.0.0)
Essential PH-1 (9)
Google Nexus 4 (5.1.1)
Google Nexus 5 (6.0.1)
Google Nexus 5X (8.1.0)
Google Nexus 6 (7.1.1)
Google Nexus 6P (8.1.0)
Google Nexus 7 2012 WiFi (5.1.1)
Google Nexus 7 2012 LTE (5.1.1)
Google Nexus 7 2013 WiFi (6.0.1)
Google Nexus 7 2013 LTE (6.0.1)
Google Nexus 9 WiFi (7.1.1)
Google Nexus 9 LTE (7.1.1)
Google Nexus 10 (5.1.1)
Google Nexus Player (6.0.1)
Google Pixel (8.1.0 & 9)
Google Pixel XL (8.1.0 & 9)
Google Pixel 2 (8.1.0 & 9)
Google Pixel 2 XL (8.1.0 & 9)
Google Pixel 3 (9)
Google Pixel 3 XL (9)
Google Pixel 3a (9)
Google Pixel 3a XL (9)
Google Pixel C (8.1.0)
HTC 10 (6.0.1)
HTC U11 (8.0.0)
HTC U12 Plus (8.0.0)
Huawei Honor 6X (8.0.0)
Huawei Honor 8X (8.1.0)
Huawei Honor 9 (8.0.0 & 9)
Huawei Mate 10 (8.0.0)
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (8.0.0)
Huawei Mate 20 Pro (9)
Huawei P8 Lite (8.0.0)
Huawei P9 (7.0)
Huawei P9 Lite (7.0)
Huawei P9 Plus (7.0)
Huawei P20 (9)
Huawei P20 Lite (8.0.0 & 9)
Huawei P20 Pro (8.1.0 & 9)
Lenovo K6 Note (7.0)
LeEco Le Pro3 (6.0.1)
LG G2 BS980 (5.0.2)
LG G4 H812 (6.0)
LG G5 H850 (8.0.0)
LG G5 H830 (8.0.0)
LG G5 RS988 (7.0)
LG G6 H870 (7.0 & 8.0.0)
LG G6 H872 (8.0.0)
LG V20 H918 (8.0.0)
LG V20 H910 (8.0.0)
LG V20 LS997 (7.0)
LG V20 US996 (8.0.0)
LG V20 VS995 (8.0.0)
LG V30 H930 (8.0.0)
Mecool KM8 (8.0.0 & 9)
Motorola Moto C Plus (7.0)
Motorola Moto E4 (7.1.1)
Motorola Moto E4 Plus (7.1.1)
Motorola Moto E5 Play (8.0.0)
Motorola Moto E5 Plus (8.0.0)
Motorola Moto G4 (7.0 & 8.1.0)
Motorola Moto G5 (7.0)
Motorola Moto G5 Plus (7.0)
Motorola Moto G5S (7.1.1 & 8.1.0)
Motorola Moto G6 (9)
Motorola Moto G6 Play (8.0.0 & 9)
Motorola Moto G6 Plus (9)
Motorola Moto X4 (8.0.0)
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (8.0.0)
Nextbook Ares 8A (6.0.1)
Nokia 7 Plus (9)
Nvidia Shield K1 (7.0)
Nvidia Shield Tablet (7.0)
OnePlus 2 (6.0.1)
OnePlus X (6.0.1)
OnePlus 3 (8.0.0 & 9)
OnePlus 3T (8.0.0 & 9)
OnePlus 5 (8.1.0 & 9)
OnePlus 5T (8.1.0 & 9)
OnePlus 6 (8.1.0 & 9)
OnePlus 6T (9)
OnePlus 7 Pro (9)
OPPO Neo 7 A33w (5.1)
OPPO Neo 7 A1603 (5.1)
Razer Phone (8.1.0)
Razer Phone 2 (8.1.0)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (9)
Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (7.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (5.0.2)
Samsung Galaxy J2 (5.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy J3 (5.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (7.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (7.0)
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 (8.1.0)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (5.0)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (7.0)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (5.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo (4.4.4)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (5.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (5.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (6.0.1)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (7.0)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (7.0)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (8.0.0)
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (9)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE SM-T825) (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia X (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia X Compact (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia X Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia X Performance (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia X Performance Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XA2 Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ Premium (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ1 (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact (8.0.0 & 9)
Sony Xperia XZ1 Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ2 (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia XZ2 Dual (8.0.0)
Sony Xperia Z (5.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z1 (5.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z2 (6.0.1)
Sony Xperia Z3 (6.0.1)
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (6.0.1)
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact (6.0.1)
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE (7.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z5 (7.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (7.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual (7.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (7.1.1)
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (7.1.1)
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 (5.1.1)
Xiaomi Mi 3/4 (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Mi 4C (7.0)
Xiaomi Mi 5/5 Pro (7.0 & 8.0.0)
Xiaomi Mi 5S (7.0)
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus (6.0.1 & 7.0)
Xiaomi Mi 6 (8.0.0)
Xiaomi Mi 8 (8.1.0 & 9)
Xiaomi Mi 9 (9)
Xiaomi Mi A1 (8.0.0 & 9)
Xiaomi Mi A2 (8.1.0 & 9)
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (9)
Xiaomi Mi Max (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (7.1.1)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (9)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (8.0.0)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (8.0.0 & 9)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (9)
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 (7.0 & 8.0.0)
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (8.1.0)
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (8.1.0)
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (9)
Xiaomi Redmi 3/3 Pro (5.1.1)
Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X Prime (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Redmi 4X (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Redmi 5A (7.1.2)
Xiaomi Redmi Go (8.1.0)
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (9)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (5.0.2)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SE (6.0.1)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X (7.0)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/5 Plus (7.1.2 & 8.1.0)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (8.1.0 & 9)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Lite (7.1.2)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (8.1.0)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (9)
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (7.1.2)
ZTE Axon 7 (7.1.1 & 8.0.0)
ZTE Blade (6.0.1)
ZTE Nubia Z17 (7.1.1)
Zuk Z2 Pro (7.0)
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 11:55 AM |#4  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Nice and shiny new support thread. And while moving everything over I also found what the issue was with the old one and why I couldn't update the OP of that one...

Oh well... It's done now.

Will be back shortly with some new fingerprints added to the list (well, they've already been posted in the old support thread, but I'll add them to the module).
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 04:33 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
I was worried when I seen last thread close lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skullkid383 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skullkid383 Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 05:37 PM |#6  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Update to v2.1.6-v15
Tiny update, mainly some fingerprints.

v2.1.6
  • Added some new fingerprints (Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/5 Plus), list v15. Thank you @0LDST4R.
  • Very minor improvements that doesn't even deserve their own release, or changelog.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 08:08 PM |#7  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Please add support for Mi3/Mi4(cancro)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hari_hazz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hari_hazz Ad-Free
12th May 2018, 10:31 PM |#8  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hari_hazz

Please add support for Mi3/Mi4(cancro)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Untested, but collected from the official Xiaomi firmware downloads:
Code:
Xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/V9.5.2.0.MXDMIFA:user/release-keys
I won't be updating the fingerprints list for a single print though, so meanwhile you can enter it manually (if it works, like I said: untested).

Note to self: make sure to update the fingerprint collecting instructions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
13th May 2018, 02:50 PM |#9  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 3,607

Donate to Me
More
Samsung Galaxy S9+ (8.0.0)
samsung/star2ltexx/star2lte:8.0.0/R16NW/G965FXXU1ARCC:user/release-keys

Samsung Galaxy S9 (8.0.0)
samsung/starltexx/starlte:8.0.0/R16NW/G960FXXU1ARCC:user/release-keys
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turbolukex5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turbolukex5 Ad-Free
16th May 2018, 07:55 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I have a Galaxy S6 with 8.1, is it possible to choose the fingerprint provided with 5.0.2? What could happen if I choose the Google Pixel 8.1 fingerprint or something else?
The Following User Says Thank You to belphegore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift belphegore Ad-Free
16th May 2018, 08:04 AM |#11  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegore

I have a Galaxy S6 with 8.1, is it possible to choose the fingerprint provided with 5.0.2? What could happen if I choose the Google Pixel 8.1 fingerprint or something else?

You can use whatever fingerprint that's certified with any device. Using a different device's fingerprint will make your device seem like that device though.

If you can provide an updated fingerprint for the S6 (I believe the official release is currently on Nougat), that would be great. There are way too many devices out there, and even though I sometimes search for fingerprints myself, I very much rely on users providing certified fingerprints and updates for them...

Edit:
I had a few minutes free and tracked down this one:
Code:
samsung/zerofltexx/zeroflte:7.0/NRD90M/G920FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
Haven't tested it yet, but if it works I'll update the list later.

Also found the S6 Edge while I was at it... Same thing there, untested:
Code:
samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:7.0/NRD90M/G925FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cts profile, hide, magisk, props, safetynet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)