Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2018, 09:04 AM |#11  
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,730

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegore

I have a Galaxy S6 with 8.1, is it possible to choose the fingerprint provided with 5.0.2? What could happen if I choose the Google Pixel 8.1 fingerprint or something else?

You can use whatever fingerprint that's certified with any device. Using a different device's fingerprint will make your device seem like that device though.

If you can provide an updated fingerprint for the S6 (I believe the official release is currently on Nougat), that would be great. There are way too many devices out there, and even though I sometimes search for fingerprints myself, I very much rely on users providing certified fingerprints and updates for them...

Edit:
I had a few minutes free and tracked down this one:
Code:
samsung/zerofltexx/zeroflte:7.0/NRD90M/G920FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
Haven't tested it yet, but if it works I'll update the list later.

Also found the S6 Edge while I was at it... Same thing there, untested:
Code:
samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:7.0/NRD90M/G925FXXS5EQL1:user/release-keys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
16th May 2018, 11:55 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I tried the Pixel with 8.1 on the S6 and it works. If I have to install 7.1.2 stock I will post the fingerprint for you.
16th May 2018, 06:19 PM |#13  
OP Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Fingerprints list updated to v16
  • Added fingerprints for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Thank you @turbolukex5.
  • Also added a fingerprints for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Xiaomi Mi 3/4.
  • Updated the fingerprint for the Samsung Galaxy S6.
The list will automatically update when you run the props command, or you can do it manually from the "Edit device fingerprint" menu if you've disabled automatic updates.

I also finally updated the tips on how to find a certified fingerprint for your device. You'll find them in the documentation on GitHub. I also updated the documentation index in the OP to reflect the documentation update.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 05:30 PM |#14  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Thank you so much..

Device : Mi3/Mi4 (cancro)Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-17-20-50-31-896_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	4503408

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hari_hazz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hari_hazz Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 06:34 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys could someone, please, help me?

I successfully installed TWRP+magisk but I can't pass ctsProfile on my mi max 2. (miui 9 global beta 8.4.19)

I downloaded this module and since there is no fingerprint for my phone I decided to find one in the official rom. I unpacked it, and found updater-script. However, I got lost here.

What exactly am I supposed to look here for?

This is what I see there

https://pastebin.com/xj8h3mL4

What should I use as a fingerprint after "Xiaomi Mi Max 2=" ? SHould it be like this:

Xiaomi Mi Max 2=Xiaomi/oxygen/oxygen:7.1.1/NMF26F/8.4.19 ?

This is my current fingerprint: Xiaomi/oxygen/oxygen:7.1.1/NMF26F/8.4.19:user/release-keys

Thank you.
17th May 2018, 10:23 PM |#16  
OP Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semela

This is what I see there

https://pastebin.com/xj8h3mL4

You need what's printed after "Target:". But as you see that's the same as your current fingerprint...

Code:
ui_print("Target: Xiaomi/oxygen/oxygen:7.1.1/NMF26F/8.4.19:user/release-keys");
Quote:

This is my current fingerprint: Xiaomi/oxygen/oxygen:7.1.1/NMF26F/8.4.19:user/release-keys

I tested your fingerprint, and it passes the CTS profile check just fine. You have something else going on...
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 10:35 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

You need what's printed after "Target:". But as you see that's the same as your current fingerprint...

Code:
ui_print("Target: Xiaomi/oxygen/oxygen:7.1.1/NMF26F/8.4.19:user/release-keys");

I tested your fingerprint, and it passes the CTS profile check just fine. You have something else going on...

Damn.. Is there any way I could troubleshoot it?
17th May 2018, 10:37 PM |#18  
OP Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semela

Damn.. Is there any way I could troubleshoot it?

https://www.didgeridoohan.com/magisk/MagiskHide
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
18th May 2018, 02:01 PM |#19  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Device: Pixel 2 XL
ROM: 8.1.0 (May 5, 2018) (OPM4.171019.016.B1, May 2018, Fi Carriers) (f28b4a9b2c25ae32c6d0506e41f89473ef43662d197c97c49 b38966abdbfdb7f)
ctsProfile: true
basicIntegrity: true

Fingerprint:
Code:
google/taimen/taimen:8.1.0/OPM4.171019.016.B1/4720843:user/release-keys
Note: enabling Xposed Framework (SDK 27) v90.2-beta3 gets you basicIntegrity: false
The Following User Says Thank You to CGA_d3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CGA_d3 Ad-Free
18th May 2018, 03:15 PM |#20  
OP Forum Moderator

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGA_d3

Note: enabling Xposed Framework (SDK 27) v90.2-beta3 gets you basicIntegrity: false

That will always happen, and the ctsProfile: true result is because of the No Device Check Xposed module rather than this module.
18th May 2018, 03:25 PM |#21  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

That will always happen, and the ctsProfile: true result is because of the No Device Check Xposed module rather than this module.

I know this module won't hide Xposed, I just wanted to warn users like me who have to enable it for work purposes. Until last week I was getting ctsProfile: false, but basicIntegrity: true; and suddenly this week all the Google apps stopped working, so I have to disable Xposed when I'm finished using it.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to CGA_d3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CGA_d3 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cts profile, hide, magisk, props, safetynet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)