FORUMS

[MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.1.2

9,274 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,730
 
By Didgeridoohan, XDA Ad-Free Forum Moderator on 12th May 2018, 11:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2020, 05:56 PM |#2681  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
It didn't work to trick Netflix on POCO F1. Just detected my real phone.
10th February 2020, 07:26 PM |#2682  
Didgeridoohan's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoccoF1

It didn't work to trick Netflix on POCO F1. Just detected my real phone.

What have you tried and what is your expected result? You'll have to give more details if I'm going to be able to help...
11th February 2020, 03:19 AM |#2683  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

What have you tried and what is your expected result? You'll have to give more details if I'm going to be able to help...

I'm trying to change my phone fingerprint so Netflix could see it as another one. As you should know Pocophone is not available in HD, so I thought that if I change fingerprint to another I might be able to trick netflix but it didn't work. Netflix is still able to see that I'm using a POCO.
11th February 2020, 02:43 PM |#2684  
Didgeridoohan's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoccoF1

I'm trying to change my phone fingerprint so Netflix could see it as another one. As you should know Pocophone is not available in HD, so I thought that if I change fingerprint to another I might be able to trick netflix but it didn't work. Netflix is still able to see that I'm using a POCO.

That's not quite how things work... To mask your device as another you need to do more than just change the device fingerprint. There is a rudimentary feature for this in the module, but beware that on some devices you may get issues if enabling every simulation prop (see the docs for more details).

But, HD Netflix doesn't rely on this at all so you can't fix that "issue" with this module. It is unlikely you can fix it at all actually, since (if I remember correctly) it relies on things like your Widevine level and other drm mechanisms.
13th February 2020, 10:52 PM |#2685  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
OnePlus 7T Pro NR HD1925 updated fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7TProNR/OnePlus7TProNR:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2002051152:user/release-keys__2019-12-01
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 05:54 AM |#2686  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

That's not quite how things work... To mask your device as another you need to do more than just change the device fingerprint. There is a rudimentary feature for this in the module, but beware that on some devices you may get issues if enabling every simulation prop (see the docs for more details).

But, HD Netflix doesn't rely on this at all so you can't fix that "issue" with this module. It is unlikely you can fix it at all actually, since (if I remember correctly) it relies on things like your Widevine level and other drm mechanisms.

People made it work by editing props.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/poc...icial-t4035219
14th February 2020, 10:21 AM |#2687  
Didgeridoohan's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoccoF1

People made it work by editing props.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/poc...icial-t4035219

Ok, I see... The Poco Widevine is level 1 (which is what I was talking about), but Netflix is still blocking it from HD content somehow. Is that correct?

Looking at that guide, changing the device fingerprint isn't what's needed but a few other props. You can do that with this module as well, you'll just need to know the prop names. Brand and device can be changed automatically from the picked fingerprint with the "Device simulation" feature (but it isn't quite complete). Manufacturer (possibly ro.product.manufacturer) and model (ro.product.model?) you'd have to set yourself. Although, I believe the guide is wrong on the device prop and that it should read "sargo" rather than "Pixel 3a" (so since it seems to work anyway that particular prop likely isn't needed).

If changing those props is what's needed, then the above should be what you need.
14th February 2020, 03:35 PM |#2688  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
OnePlus 7Pro GM1911/1917 updated fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7Pro/OnePlus7Pro:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2002021900:user/release-keys__2020-01-01

OnePlus 7T Pro HD1913 updated fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7TPro_EEA/OnePlus7TPro:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2002022020:user/release-keys__2020-01-01

OnePlus 7T Pro HD1911/1917 updated fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7TPro/OnePlus7TPro:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2002022020:user/release-keys__2020-01-01
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 01:23 PM |#2689  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,573
 
More
OnePlus 7 GM1901/GM1905 updated fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7/OnePlus7:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2002021900:user/release-keys__2020-01-01
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 05:05 PM |#2690  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
The fingerprint to Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9' directly from the last OTA firmware (miui_MIPADGlobal_V7.5.2.0.KXFMIDE_c4f7d5f70d_4.4. zip):

ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/mocha/mocha:4.4.4/KTU84P/V7.5.2.0.KXFMIDE:user/release-keys
ro.build.version.security_patch=2016-06-01

Xiaomi Mi Pad (4.4.4.)=Xiaomi/mocha/mocha:4.4.4/KTU84P/V7.5.2.0.KXFMIDE:user/release-keys

I tested here and it works!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zachary_Foxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zachary_Foxx Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 09:02 PM |#2691  
Didgeridoohan's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Fingerprints list updated to v77
OnePlus rolled out some updates to the OP7 line and a few hours later the fingerprints from those updates start showing up in this thread. Thank you @Some_Random_Username.

There's also an oldie but goldie in this update, a fingerprint for the Xiaomi Mi Pad provided by @Zachary_Foxx. Thank you.

The fingerprints list will update when the props command is run, or by using the -f option or from the "Edit device fingerprint" menu if the automatic update has been disabled in settings.

New
Xiaomi Mi Pad

Updated
OnePlus 7 GM1901/GM1905
OnePlus 7 Pro GM1911/1917
OnePlus 7T Pro HD1911/1917
OnePlus 7T Pro HD1913
OnePlus 7T Pro NR HD1925
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cts profile, hide, magisk, props, safetynet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes