FORUMS

[MODULE][UNITY][v3.4.2] MidnightCore: All-In-One For Midnight Modules

560 posts
Thanks Meter: 788
 
By OldMid, Senior Member on 13th March 2018, 05:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2018, 08:59 AM |#21  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
UPDATE!

v1.1.1 - Script fixes - 14.03.18

So yeah, I too got the error you guys were talking about giving me a direct avenue into fixing it. Considering the scripts were ported from my other modules, i didn't go through them completely and some variables didn't match up. This should fix any errors

IMPORTANT: YOU MUST DELETE THE MIDNIGHTMAIN FOLDER IN YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING THIS. MAKE SURE TO DO THIS BEFORE RUNNING THE COMMAND. THIS IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE!!

Enjoy!

Edit: zip re-uploaded, fixed version number for Magisk manager

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldMid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldMid Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 10:34 AM |#22  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
You are now able to see the currently applied font at the top of the list of fonts when changing fonts. This is a beta feature.


Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OldMid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldMid Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 12:49 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thank you so much for this module. can i request the Gotham Narrow Light and Gotham Narrow font? thanks!

edit: forgot to mention the normal Gotham Narrow font
14th March 2018, 01:17 PM |#24  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourgreenenemy

thank you so much for this module. can i request the Gotham Narrow Light and Gotham Narrow font? thanks!

edit: forgot to mention the normal Gotham Narrow font

You got it buddy! gimme a couple mins

edit: done! go apply it!

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to OldMid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldMid Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 02:17 PM |#25  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12,064
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMid

You got it buddy! gimme a couple mins

edit: done! go apply it!

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs

If you need bootanimations, feel free to use those from my thread. There are 67 & more distributed in the thread. You just need to find them through the 96 thread's posts. If you use them, simply don't forget to credit me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 03:00 PM |#26  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

If you need bootanimations, feel free to use those from my thread. There are 67 & more distributed in the thread. You just need to find them through the 96 thread's posts. If you use them, simply don't forget to credit me.

Damn, that's quite the collection, appreciate it, Ill add you to credits once I've added them, just need to optimize some scripts for this, awesome!!

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
14th March 2018, 03:46 PM |#27  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quick Update!!

Many, many thanks to @mauam for his awesome collection of bootanimations he's allowed me to use, just added some to the Module, From what I've seen they look amazing, so go show the guy some love!
You can find his boot animations here!

Enjoy!

Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldMid Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 04:41 PM |#28  
problemathic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naval
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
will try the new update. hope this works now.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

************************************************** ******
MidnightCore: By OldMidnight
************************************************** ******
Choose from one of the below Topics to modify and make your device yours
Enter a corresponding number below
1) MidnightFonts
2) MidnightMedia
Type q to quit:
1
Retrieving necessary files...
wget: bad address 'ncloud.zaclys.com'
Initializing MidnightFonts...
Make sure to reboot after applying a font!
sh: /sdcard/MidnightMain/MidnightFonts/fonts.sh: No such file or directory
127|a106:/ #

its still the same but the errors now is short. not. long just like before
14th March 2018, 04:56 PM |#29  
jwds1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sudbury, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
@OldMid Attached, find the media folder from my system. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900W8) and am running the hltetmo variant of LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0).

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Labs
Attached Files
File Type: zip system_media.zip - [Click for QR Code] (15.58 MB, 44 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to jwds1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jwds1978 Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 05:02 PM |#30  
Lycox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Some Font Requests (all are taken from @gianton thread)

Helvetica Neue Condensed - http://www.mediafire.com/file/obnsd7...densedFull.zip
VAG Rounded Regular - http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3sgoj...dedRegular.zip
Roboto43 Condensed - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nlay8z...ensed_Full.zip
Corporate Rounded - http://www.mediafire.com/file/99utfv...ateRounded.zip
SamsungOneBR - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwcmj4...msungOneBR.zip
14th March 2018, 06:03 PM |#31  
OldMid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by problemathic

will try the new update. hope this works now.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

************************************************** ******
MidnightCore: By OldMidnight
************************************************** ******
Choose from one of the below Topics to modify and make your device yours
Enter a corresponding number below
1) MidnightFonts
2) MidnightMedia
Type q to quit:
1
Retrieving necessary files...
wget: bad address 'ncloud.zaclys.com'
Initializing MidnightFonts...
Make sure to reboot after applying a font!
sh: /sdcard/MidnightMain/MidnightFonts/fonts.sh: No such file or directory
127|a106:/ #

its still the same but the errors now is short. not. long just like before

Okay. time for drastic measures. Completely uninstall the module and delete any folders related to it. The go for a fresh reinstall. my thinking is that the scripts you are using are older versions whose links have a no longer working. I think you're now the only one with problems. get back to me when you're done

Quote:
Originally Posted by stew721

@OldMid Attached, find the media folder from my system. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900W8) and am running the hltetmo variant of LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0).

Awesome, Great to know the module works for Samsung devices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycox

Some Font Requests (all are taken from @gianton thread)

Helvetica Neue Condensed - http://www.mediafire.com/file/obnsd7...densedFull.zip
VAG Rounded Regular - http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3sgoj...dedRegular.zip
Roboto43 Condensed - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nlay8z...ensed_Full.zip
Corporate Rounded - http://www.mediafire.com/file/99utfv...ateRounded.zip
SamsungOneBR - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwcmj4...msungOneBR.zip

The perfect request, saved me a lot of time, Will add As soon as possible.


Sent from my OnePlus5T using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OldMid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes