FORUMS

[MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 22.6.20200208 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

2,435 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,732

Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2020, 06:08 PM |#7981  
Thanks Meter: 531

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1n0x

This "updating Play support libraries" notification is starting to get on my nerves. I disabled every possible service for Play Store imaginable without breaking it, I disabled it from running in the background, but I still get this annoying notification about play support libraries again and again and again. Can we please have a definitive answer on how to disable this, other than disabling the app completely?

This didn't work?

https://gitlab.com/Nanolx/NanoDroid/...port-libraries
11th May 2020, 07:57 PM |#7982  
Thanks Meter: 1,738

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy356

This didn't work?

https://gitlab.com/Nanolx/NanoDroid/...port-libraries

Of course. I disabled that service but it didn't stop, so I disabled others but I still get it frequently
11th May 2020, 08:27 PM |#7983  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
While doing clean install of rom, I tried to install nanodroid but no success, phone keeps rebooting in twrp. with opengapps everything works fine

Is there some specific procedure how to do it, step by step, or this rom ( crdroid) is maybe not supporting it ?
11th May 2020, 08:36 PM |#7984  
Thanks Meter: 1,738

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djurba

While doing clean install of rom, I tried to install nanodroid but no success, phone keeps rebooting in twrp. with opengapps everything works fine

Is there some specific procedure how to do it, step by step, or this rom ( crdroid) is maybe not supporting it ?

Boot into ROM once before flashing NanoDroid
The Following User Says Thank You to d1n0x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d1n0x Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 08:48 PM |#7985  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Hi @Setialpha! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for all of your hard work, it is very much appreciated. I've been using Nanodroid on my OP6T since late 2019 and it's my favorite open source installer.
I have been using Nanodroid 22.4 but over the weekend I decided I wanted to upgrade to the latest Nanodroid. I think it's 22.6. I ran into an issue. When I attempt to flash it in TWRP it says it is not a recognized zip file. I am on android 9 and I have magisk installed on a custom ROM with signature spoofing support. The ROM is android extended.

Thank you.
11th May 2020, 09:05 PM |#7986  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1n0x

Boot into ROM once before flashing NanoDroid

Its working now , thanks!!!

After booting to system do I need to set up something to complete MicroG setup ??

finally I found some instructions on GitLab, I am supposed to do this

https://imgur.com/9PVXfMJ
14th May 2020, 06:40 PM |#7987  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRexombo

Hi @Setialpha! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for all of your hard work, it is very much appreciated. I've been using Nanodroid on my OP6T since late 2019 and it's my favorite open source installer.
I have been using Nanodroid 22.4 but over the weekend I decided I wanted to upgrade to the latest Nanodroid. I think it's 22.6. I ran into an issue. When I attempt to flash it in TWRP it says it is not a recognized zip file. I am on android 9 and I have magisk installed on a custom ROM with signature spoofing support. The ROM is android extended.

Thank you.

Been thinking about this issue. Is it because I need to ADB side load it? My previous version (22.4) installs just fine in TWRP but 22.6 always gives me the invalid zip error.
I have the latest TWRP on my OP6T
Edit:
Or is it only compatible with Android 10?
21st May 2020, 04:41 PM |#7988  
OP Senior Member
Flag NĂ¼rnberg
Thanks Meter: 5,732

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRexombo

Been thinking about this issue. Is it because I need to ADB side load it? My previous version (22.4) installs just fine in TWRP but 22.6 always gives me the invalid zip error.
I have the latest TWRP on my OP6T
Edit:
Or is it only compatible with Android 10?

I would rather say that your downloaded zip is faulty. Try downloading it again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Setialpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Setialpha Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 01:51 AM |#7989  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setialpha

I would rather say that your downloaded zip is faulty. Try downloading it again.

Yes, thank you. You are exactly right! I re downloaded my zip and tried it again. Now it works
The Following User Says Thank You to TRexombo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TRexombo Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 01:53 AM |#7990  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I can not concur that the patcher works for Android 10 - at least not with all devices. I have a S10+ and the patcher fails with the following log:

Quote:

Iperation_start: 'Flashing'
Installing zip file '/sdcard/NanoDroid-patcher-22.6.90.20200418.zip'
Checking for Digest file...
I:Update binary zip
Verifying package compatibility...
Package doesn't contain compatibility.zip entry
I:Extracting updater binary 'META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary'
I:Zip does not contain SELinux file_contexts file in its root.
I:Legacy property environment not used in updater.
mkdir: can't create directory '/dev/tmp': File exists
ps: invalid option -- A
BusyBox v1.22.1 (2020-04-12 01:47 +0300) multi-call binary.

Usage: ps

Show list of processes

-Z Show selinux context
w Wide output
l Long output
T Show threads

NanoDroid
Framework Patcher