FORUMS
Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2018, 05:56 PM |#11  
Flag Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello, thank you for the module !!
Do you think night mode (== blue filter, not the dark theme) can be re-added to Nexus 6P with it ?
1st March 2018, 06:15 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Does this works on los 15.1? I think it should because it's android 8.1 and it's almost stock.
1st March 2018, 06:20 PM |#13  
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Is it fully compatible on the Galaxy s8 exynos ?
1st March 2018, 06:27 PM |#14  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Is google lens also work in google assistant...?
1st March 2018, 06:32 PM |#15  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 8,793

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexX-DE

Can I use this Module on Oxygen OS Open Beta 3 with Android 8.0 on my OnePlus 5T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Lema

I definitely want to know the answer to this one!

As much as I want to answer that, I don't have a OnePlus device on OOS. But since OOS is close to stock, it may possibly work as no files in the system are being replaced. Feel free to test and provide feedback for other users.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeyhuab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2018, 06:35 PM |#16  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Antipolo
Thanks Meter: 8,793

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokoblin

Hello, thank you for the module !!
Do you think night mode (== blue filter, not the dark theme) can be re-added to Nexus 6P with it ?

Hi! I'm really not sure what caused the Night light feature to go away but as far as testing goes, this module doesn't re-enable it. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianRo10

Does this works on los 15.1? I think it should because it's android 8.1 and it's almost stock.

It should work on any custom ROM with a near stock experience. I've tested it on crDroid 8.1 and it's working fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawantson

Is google lens also work in google assistant...?

I think that feature is enabled server-side which means the feature rolls out per account/location probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandar

Is it fully compatible on the Galaxy s8 exynos ?

That I've yet to find out, but I don't think all the features will work as it's on TouchWiz and the module mostly serves stock/near-stock/custom ROMs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeyhuab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2018, 06:37 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhuab

As much as I want to answer that, I don't have a OnePlus device on OOS. But since OOS is close to stock, it may possibly work as no files in the system are being replaced. Feel free to test and provide feedback for other users.

Actually, I wanted to know the answer because I already have a couple of Pixel-related modules installed (Lens enabler, Pixel Launcher) and did not want to go through the hassle of disabling them to test this.

But I'll see if I can test it tonight. Thanks for answering it anyway!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex_Lema For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alex_Lema Ad-Free
1st March 2018, 06:38 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

Hi! I'm really not sure what caused the Night light feature to go away but as far as testing goes, this module doesn't re-enable it. Sorry.

It should work on any custom ROM with a near stock experience. I've tested it on crDroid 8.1 and it's working fine.

I think that feature is enabled server-side which means the feature rolls out per account/location probably.

Ok ty will flash los 15.1 in 3 hours because now I'm on los 14.1 😂
1st March 2018, 06:38 PM |#19  
Flag Kuwait City

More
Quote:

That I've yet to find out, but I don't think all the features will work as it's on TouchWiz and the module mostly serves stock/near-stock/custom ROMs.

How to uninstall this?
1st March 2018, 06:39 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianRo10

Yes.....working perfectly fine for me
1st March 2018, 06:41 PM |#21  
Flag Kuwait City

More
It actually works fine with s8 but weather app keeps stopping. Other than that it is fine.
and sorry i forgot that it is a magisk module, so we can uninstall from there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magisk, pixel, pixel 2, pixel 3, pixify

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)