[Module] Qualcomm Adreno 300 series latest developer preview drivers

Search This thread
Hi there,

this module allows you to update your adreno gpu drivers to the latest developer preview which may improve overall performance.

It will work for example for Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 801, 600 and 400.
They all come with a adreno 3xx GPU.

The binaries are designed for Nexus 5 on google's stock android 6 image but they're working on my devices just fine running LineageOS 16, 17.1 (Android 9, 10) so i guess they should work on any AOSP based rom from android 6 and up.
Feel free to test it on your stock rom but i can't guarantee it will work, but you can report back if it works or not and i will add it to the compatibility list.

***All rights belong to Qualcomm Technologies International***

Compatibility:
-HTC One M8: Snapdragon 801/Adreno 330
-HTC One M7: Snapdragon 600/Adreno 320
-Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo: Snapdragon 400/Adreno 305

***Download***
GitHub-Releases

jmpcarceles

May 11, 2012
Redmi Note 9
Hi there,

this module allows you to update your adreno gpu drivers to the latest developer preview which may improve overall performance.

The binaries are designed for Nexus 5 on google's stock android 6 image but they're working on my devices just fine running LineageOS 16, 17.1 (Android 9, 10) so i guess they should work on any AOSP based rom from android 6 and up.
Feel free to test it on your stock rom but i can't guarantee it will work, but you can report back if it works or not and i will add it to the compatibility list.

Compatibility:

***Download***
GitHub-Releases

Hello @multiwirth

I successfully installed it on Xperia Z3 phone (SD 801, Aderno 330) with LOS 17.1 rom

But i experienced an worse performance, i´ve launched 3DMark before with 1.000 score and after i get 660 score.

Maybe i should have tried another benchmark, but i think this a lot negative variation.

What do you think about it?

Thx

Hello @multiwirth

I successfully installed it on Xperia Z3 phone (SD 801, Aderno 330) with LOS 17.1 rom

But i experienced an worse performance, i´ve launched 3DMark before with 1.000 score and after i get 660 score.

Maybe i should have tried another benchmark, but i think this a lot negative variation.

What do you think about it?

Thx

Well someone in a telegram group told me he got smoother UI and another one reported back a crash while browsing the web.

So for some it might have some improvements and for others not.
It always depends on the device and rom i guess.
Since the binaries are designed for android 6, it is possible they will have issues on android 7+

There's not much i can do about this :/

jmpcarceles

May 11, 2012
Redmi Note 9
Well someone in a telegram group told me he got smoother UI and another one reported back a crash while browsing the web.

So for some it might have some improvements and for others not.
It always depends on the device and rom i guess.
Since the binaries are designed for android 6, it is possible they will have issues on android 7+

There's not much i can do about this :/

How can i join this Telegram group?

How can i join this Telegram group?

This group should be open for public.
But it's all about galaxy s3 neo development, not about this module.
A member shared those developer driver which he got from qualcomm website and i created this module so everyone can try and easily uninstall it if neccessary (since it won't modify system).
However if you still want to join, you should be able to find it if you search for s3 neo homies in telegram.

DanGLES3

Nov 11, 2017
Moto G5S Plus
Samsung Galaxy M51
Hi there,

Compatibility:

***Download***
GitHub-Releases
Working on Moto G3: Snapdragon 410/Adreno 306

I gave it a try, but unfortunately I'm on 64bit LOS 15.1 for the K20 Plus, so the libraries being 32bit only leads to random apps force closing. No bootloops or other graphical glitches though. But yeah, had to uninstall to restore proper app behavior.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any potential updates that can enable support for 64bit systems. I'm pretty convinced my device would become snappier with updated drivers, big shout-out to my boy LG for abandoning the K20 Plus without releasing a single OS upgrade beyond minor security patches. Woot!

Kaustubhx

May 19, 2017
Thane
Could you do it for adreno 4xx or adreno 5xx? :)

I guess I have something that you are looking for. But it's from different developers, I'll give you the telegram link you can download it from there..
Here is the link :- https://t.me/adrenodriversmodding
-----------------------
Thanks for your awsome work dev it works great on OnePlus 2 it's lag free:victory::good:

Last edited:

FlashZip

Jul 1, 2021
Moto E 2015
LG Leon
Hi there,

Compatibility:

***Download***
GitHub-Releases

hello, i have tried the modification on a motorola e lte (surnia) adreno 306. install the file without any error (with magiks) in a custom rom of LineageOs 17.1 (android 10). I did a test with 3DmarckBenchMarks before modifying giving a score of 56 and after modifying gave a score of 57, a null difference. Is there any way to know if it is working properly?

hola , he probado la modificación en un motorola e lte (surnia) adreno 306 .
instale el archivo sin ningun error (con magiks) en una custom rom de LineageOs 17.1 (android 10) .
Realize un test con 3DmarckBenchMarks antes de la modificacion dando un puntaje de 56 y despues de la modificacion dio un puntaje de 57 , una diferencia nula .
¿ hay alguna manera de saber si esta funcionando correctamente ?

Zakendor

Nov 9, 2021
This group should be open for public.
But it's all about galaxy s3 neo development, not about this module.
A member shared those developer driver which he got from qualcomm website and i created this module so everyone can try and easily uninstall it if neccessary (since it won't modify system).
However if you still want to join, you should be able to find it if you search for s3 neo homies in telegram.
I installed the driver but google services give an error. device sgs5 klte los 17.1

Works on SGS4 LTE (GT-I9505), LineageOS 17.1.
UI is visibly smoother, and there's 60 points more in 3DMark.

Stock driver:
Screenshot_20220305-103501_3DMark.png

Dev preview driver:
Screenshot_20220305-102506_3DMark.png

jldexter

Sep 27, 2016
Hello guys, i tried on a Samsung J4 plus... Flashed with magisk everthings going fine, but after restars Cell stuck in bootloader and wont be able to enter in twrp... Any helps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

Compatibility:

***Download***
    GitHub-Releases