By fOmey, Recognized Developer on 27th September 2017, 09:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th September 2017, 07:01 AM |#11  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The western part
Thanks Meter: 1,151

Donate to Me
More
@fOmey Sir, when Smali Patcher on Linux and Android devices?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DodoGTA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DodoGTA Ad-Free
30th September 2017, 07:50 AM |#12  
Flag "What goes around, comes around."
Thanks Meter: 216

More
um, is this tool still not compatible with nougat's services.jar?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante Enoshima For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante Enoshima Ad-Free
30th September 2017, 10:49 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
The patch button doesn't do anything at all.

Edit: nvm, restarting the program fixed it
30th September 2017, 11:08 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
HI !
When I extract my zip rom, I don't see any "system" folder ... (It's pixel ROM for nexus 5)...
Any ideas ?
Thanks.
30th September 2017, 12:33 PM |#15  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The western part
Thanks Meter: 1,151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvisAile

HI !
When I extract my zip rom, I don't see any "system" folder ... (It's pixel ROM for nexus 5)...
Any ideas ?
Thanks.

This thread will help you out: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...es-to-t2978952
30th September 2017, 01:12 PM |#16  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi, i took my "services.jar" from my framework folder (OnePlus 5) and it says it is not deodexed. I have tried programs that will make the jar file to work in your flasher but it still does not work. Can you like write a little tutorial to me? Thanks
30th September 2017, 02:01 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimagee

Hi, i took my "services.jar" from my framework folder (OnePlus 5) and it says it is not deodexed. I have tried programs that will make the jar file to work in your flasher but it still does not work. Can you like write a little tutorial to me? Thanks

Copy the systems folder from your smartphone. (I copy it to the download folder, zip it, copy it and unzip it on the computer).
use Fulmics Deodexer (xda), download smali and baksmali from here https://bitbucket.org/JesusFreke/smali/downloads/ point fulmics deodexer to those files in the settings. Look for your systems folder with fulmics deodexer and only tick the frameworks box (the other ones are unneccesary for this task). then proceed with the smali patcher
30th September 2017, 02:08 PM |#18  
Flag Stockholm

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfire04

Copy the systems folder from your smartphone. (I copy it to the download folder, zip it, copy it and unzip it on the computer).
use Fulmics Deodexer (xda), download smali and baksmali from here https://bitbucket.org/JesusFreke/smali/downloads/ point fulmics deodexer to those files in the settings. Look for your systems folder with fulmics deodexer and only tick the frameworks box (the other ones are unneccesary for this task). then proceed with the smali patcher

I did that and but it still seems to not work, it said that it processed the "services.jar" file but it still says the same in the patcher;(
edit: do i pick the normal "services.jar" file from the normal folder or do the "edited" file get placed somewhere else?
30th September 2017, 03:25 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
@fOmey
I can not start your program. Can you make this pacher for me on my services.jar file so that I can put it into the framework system? My file with S7 edge nougat 7.0 Stock.
https://files.fm/u/j388jjj5
30th September 2017, 05:25 PM |#20  
Flag Kota Bharu
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Tested on Oreo and it works great
30th September 2017, 05:41 PM |#21  
Flag Terneuzen (NL)
Thanks Meter: 30

More
The app crashes after i hit the start making path button on windows 10.. any help ??? Got the bins downloaded and my services.jar loaded in youre app/program.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)