By fOmey, Recognized Developer on 27th September 2017, 08:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2020, 08:45 AM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teorix

Nope oreo. 8.0.0

I don't know why the modules doesn't work for you. So far I have done many modules using the same program and hardware and users feedback has been good. Hope you are able to figure it out.
28th February 2020, 11:55 AM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Hi, is there a way of reenabling APK Signature Verification using this tool?
28th February 2020, 01:50 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Hi, how to check if the apk signature verification disabled? I successfully build the module but I think the apk sign verification still active.. 😒
28th February 2020, 05:37 PM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Binary Download
First time I've rooted in maybe 6 years so maybe I'm missing something here but Smali Patcher gets stuck on "Binary Download: 99%".

I've tried it with just the phone on, in recovery and TWRP. Also tried on 4 different computers and 3 internet connections so far with AV/FW off.

Is there anything else I can try?
28th February 2020, 08:59 PM |#5005  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 29

More
For everyone posting about PoGo throwing the Not Compatible Error....

Have you properly hidden Magisk from PoGO??? From the Magisk sidebar, you need to select Magisk Hide and then make sure that PoGo is checked. Its also a good idea to check any banking/financial apps as well as all Google Apps. After that, go to the sidebar again and select Settings and then select Hide Magisk Manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teorix

EDIT: the last smali module you generated me, stills triggers POKEMON GO NOT COMPATIBLE SO ERROR, deleted snmali from magisk... and error dont trigger

Does PoGo work with the module installed when you're NOT using a GPS/Joystick app? Or does it not work at all when the module is installed?
29th February 2020, 01:04 AM |#5006  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswjimmy

First time I've rooted in maybe 6 years so maybe I'm missing something here but Smali Patcher gets stuck on "Binary Download: 99%".

I've tried it with just the phone on, in recovery and TWRP. Also tried on 4 different computers and 3 internet connections so far with AV/FW off.

Is there anything else I can try?

Link a copy of your system/framework folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to A30NI_Y For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A30NI_Y Ad-Free
29th February 2020, 01:29 AM |#5007  

More
Hi everyone, I've been having troubles with my USB connections lately, maybe the USB port in my cellphone is screwed... So the question, I don't know if someone has already done it, is if I can connect another device instead the one I want to flash with Smali. I've already got the system/framework folder in my SD Card, but not able to run the tool without a device connected. Hope anyone can help me with this issue.

Thanks.
29th February 2020, 01:38 AM |#5008  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresbaduy

Hi everyone, I've been having troubles with my USB connections lately, maybe the USB port in my cellphone is screwed... So the question, I don't know if someone has already done it, is if I can connect another device instead the one I want to flash with Smali. I've already got the system/framework folder in my SD Card, but not able to run the tool without a device connected. Hope anyone can help me with this issue.

Thanks.

Yes. That is how I was able to create so many modules here for those asking for help
29th February 2020, 02:13 AM |#5009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A30NI_Y

Link a copy of your system/framework folder.

Is Google drive okay? If not what do you recommend I upload it to?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zwI...ew?usp=sharing

Would like Mock Locations, Security flags, signature spoofing and high volume warning.

Thanks for the help! Was hoping I was just missing something but this works just as well.
29th February 2020, 02:50 AM |#5010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswjimmy

Is Google drive okay? If not what do you recommend I upload it to?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zwI...ew?usp=sharing

Would like Mock Locations, Security flags, signature spoofing and high volume warning.

Thanks for the help! Was hoping I was just missing something but this works just as well.

Mock loc, Sec flag, Sig spoof, and high vol patches. Hope this work for you
Attached Files
File Type: zip [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (6.66 MB, 42 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to A30NI_Y For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A30NI_Y Ad-Free
29th February 2020, 03:14 AM |#5011  

More
No Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by A30NI_Y

Mock loc, Sec flag, Sig spoof, and high vol patches. Hope this work for you

Unfortunately its stuck on the boot screen now. Might try a custom ROM before I give up; If I do so could I use the same files or would I need to do this over again?

Thanks for the help anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)