Post Reply Email Thread
29th February 2020, 03:14 AM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by A30NI_Y

Mock loc, Sec flag, Sig spoof, and high vol patches. Hope this work for you

Unfortunately its stuck on the boot screen now. Might try a custom ROM before I give up; If I do so could I use the same files or would I need to do this over again?

Thanks for the help anyway
29th February 2020, 03:36 AM |#5012  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswjimmy

Unfortunately its stuck on the boot screen now. Might try a custom ROM before I give up; If I do so could I use the same files or would I need to do this over again?

Thanks for the help anyway

Try this. While I was generating the previous module it seems stuck at 1 point but still finished compiling. Not sure it is the cause for the boot loop. If you try a custom ROM, you will need to redo the patching.
Attached Files
File Type: zip [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (6.66 MB, 6 views)
29th February 2020, 04:17 AM |#5013  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A30NI_Y

Try this. While I was generating the previous module it seems stuck at 1 point but still finished compiling. Not sure it is the cause for the boot loop. If you try a custom ROM, you will need to redo the patching.

Also didn't work. Would doing just mock location and signature spoofing have a higher chance of working?

If not I'll try a custom ROM and if that doesn't work ill admit defeat. haha

I know it doesn't work on 100% of phones so I didn't fully expect it to work going into it so its not a huge loss.
29th February 2020, 04:27 AM |#5014  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswjimmy

Also didn't work. Would doing just mock location and signature spoofing have a higher chance of working?

If not I'll try a custom ROM and if that doesn't work ill admit defeat. haha

I know it doesn't work on 100% of phones so I didn't fully expect it to work going into it so its not a huge loss.

This is with just mock location only. If still fail, then I guess you might want to try a custom ROM
Attached Files
File Type: zip [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (6.58 MB, 14 views)
29th February 2020, 09:11 AM |#5015  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Can someone help me build smali patcher,i always got an "ERROR: Mock location class not found. ". https://mega.nz/#!GeI00YoC!i-4dAzKXV...bOep4OjkX8kags
29th February 2020, 10:04 AM |#5016  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 5,362

Donate to Me
More
Hope you all have been well, I know I've been MIA recently..

I wanted to share a very early screenshot of a new project I've been working on recently:

It's a xposed module, eventually I'm hoping it will replace smali patcher.. still very early days tho, we shall see.

Also wanted to give @A30NI_Y another shoutout for the countless amount of modules generated for smali patcher users, the community thanks you !
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2020, 10:08 AM |#5017  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Hope you all have been well, I know I've been MIA recently..

I wanted to share a very early screenshot of a new project I've been working on recently:

It's a xposed module, eventually I'm hoping it will replace smali patcher.. still very early days tho, we shall see.

Also wanted to give @A30NI_Y another shoutout for the countless amount of modules generated for smali patcher users, the community thanks you !

secure folder android 10 samsung s9 plus not working
29th February 2020, 10:51 AM |#5018  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I just want to put this here in case anybody is still struggling to install the root version of YT Vanced, using the disable signature verification option in this module. I personally wasn't able to successfully disable the check using this mod, but it might just be me (though I can see people reporting the same, hence this post). I've described the steps I used in the YT Vanced thread in this post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=14376

I hope this helps somebody
The Following User Says Thank You to MBDdk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBDdk Ad-Free
29th February 2020, 04:04 PM |#5019  

More
fOmey @ XDA
Patcher version: 0.0.6.7
WARNING: Could not detect administrator privileges.
==> Detected java: 1.8.0_231
==> Dumped framework
==> Processing framework
==> Detected API: 23
!!! ERROR: Incomplete framework dump, required files missing.

You can try running the patcher while booted into recovery mode with /system mounted, it may fix this.

Any fix?
29th February 2020, 05:23 PM |#5020  
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAleso

fOmey @ XDA
Patcher version: 0.0.6.7
WARNING: Could not detect administrator privileges.
==> Detected java: 1.8.0_231
==> Dumped framework
==> Processing framework
==> Detected API: 23
!!! ERROR: Incomplete framework dump, required files missing.

You can try running the patcher while booted into recovery mode with /system mounted, it may fix this.

Any fix?

Try start SmaliPatcher with Administrator rights.
29th February 2020, 09:18 PM |#5021  

More
hi, when i press patch, at the final of the process an error appear: This application is not working, and after it s closed... any solution? im trying to patching an Oneplus 6t 10.3.1 android 10, before i had it with android 9 and no problems....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)