Thanks Meter: 5,362

By fOmey, Recognized Developer on 27th September 2017, 08:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2020, 08:02 PM |#5151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A30NI_Y

You cannot have supersu and magisk together. You may need to unSU to remove supersu root first, then root with magisk. or clean flash the ROM and root again with magisk. Just make sure it is not a pre-rooted ROM

So will apply these tuto
https://consumingtech.com/magisk-sup...-7-1-2-nougat/
https://www.papergeek.fr/android-com...c-magisk-75699
to fix my issue and will feedback.
Need just one precision, do I need to root with magisk before or after applying smalli patcher module ?
17th March 2020, 08:25 PM |#5152  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Two further questions.

First, I seem to be having trouble getting the patcher to recognize the phone (from Win7x64, Patcher version 0.0.6.7, java: 1.8.0_241, .NET 4.8)

I've used this same Smali installer before so as recently as yesterday it did work. Now I can't get past "!!! ERROR: No ADB devices found." The phone shows up in File Explorer, and when I do "adb devices". I also have my AV and firewall disabled. I've just booted the PC (from cold/unplugged shutdown) and started nothing on reboot except one command line window, one file explorer window and then started the Smali patcher with admin privileges. I've rebooted the phone several times, and tried unplugging and re-plugging in every USB port on the computer. And booted to Android to confirm USB debugging is still enabled.

Ideas?

Second, if I want to patch several different features, is it possible to patch them individually or must all of the options be added in the same patch?

I ask because I tried installing a single patch for all of signature verification, signature spoofing and recovery reboot but that patch bootlooped my phone (which a Nandroid backup of ALL partitions didn't cure). Instead might I have have created three patches for one option each and installed them individually?
17th March 2020, 08:43 PM |#5153  
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hi, guys anybody have testing smali with Xiaomi Android 10 without issue?
18th March 2020, 02:50 AM |#5154  
Flag Araras
Thanks Meter: 19

More
can someone please tell me if it's compatible with oneplus 7 oos 10.3.1 for mocking locations/pokemon go? thanks
18th March 2020, 03:22 AM |#5155  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinweih

Hi,
The Patch Options disappear after browsing and selecting the path, it's just me or it happens to someone else too?
Running on win10.

Compare the framework folder you have in the PC with the actual framework in the phone. I'm sure some folder/file is missing from the PC. Just copy those that are missing into the framework on the PC and try again
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekk

can someone please tell me if it's compatible with oneplus 7 oos 10.3.1 for mocking locations/pokemon go? thanks

Should work but may have rubberbanding issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWu

Two further questions.

First, I seem to be having trouble getting the patcher to recognize the phone (from Win7x64, Patcher version 0.0.6.7, java: 1.8.0_241, .NET 4.8)

I've used this same Smali installer before so as recently as yesterday it did work. Now I can't get past "!!! ERROR: No ADB devices found." The phone shows up in File Explorer, and when I do "adb devices". I also have my AV and firewall disabled. I've just booted the PC (from cold/unplugged shutdown) and started nothing on reboot except one command line window, one file explorer window and then started the Smali patcher with admin privileges. I've rebooted the phone several times, and tried unplugging and re-plugging in every USB port on the computer. And booted to Android to confirm USB debugging is still enabled.

Ideas?

Second, if I want to patch several different features, is it possible to patch them individually or must all of the options be added in the same patch?

I ask because I tried installing a single patch for all of signature verification, signature spoofing and recovery reboot but that patch bootlooped my phone (which a Nandroid backup of ALL partitions didn't cure). Instead might I have have created three patches for one option each and installed them individually?

The bootloop maybe caused by one of the patch, so you may try with a single patch first and continue to add each patch into the module until you find the patch that lead to bootlooping. Is your device a Samsung? Recovery reboot AFAIK is for Samsung devices and that maybe the patch that caused the bootlooped
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiphes

So will apply these tuto
https://consumingtech.com/magisk-sup...-7-1-2-nougat/
https://www.papergeek.fr/android-com...c-magisk-75699
to fix my issue and will feedback.
Need just one precision, do I need to root with magisk before or after applying smalli patcher module ?

You need to root with magisk first and apply smali in magisk manager as a module
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A30NI_Y For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A30NI_Y Ad-Free
18th March 2020, 08:53 AM |#5156  

More
Hi
Quote:

Compare the framework folder you have in the PC with the actual framework in the phone. I'm sure some folder/file is missing from the PC. Just copy those that are missing into the framework on the PC and try again

Should work but may have rubberbanding issue

The bootloop maybe caused by one of the patch, so you may try with a single patch first and continue to add each patch into the module until you find the patch that lead to bootlooping. Is your device a Samsung? Recovery reboot AFAIK is for Samsung devices and that maybe the patch that caused the bootlooped

You need to root with magisk first and apply smali in magisk manager as a module

Hi. I am new here. If you get free time. Can you make small patches for me. Here my framework. Thank you sir. Have a good day
mediafire . com/file/i988w2cvkxfom42/framework.zip/file
18th March 2020, 09:04 AM |#5157  

More
test
test
18th March 2020, 09:06 AM |#5158  

More
Quote:

Here you go, mock location only

Can you give me a tips for make small file with framework folder ? I want to try it. Thanks
18th March 2020, 09:16 AM |#5159  

More
Hi guys, I try using
I have a samsung s5 Android 5
Smali is not working as of yet?
i need :Mock locations
signature spoofing
Thank you

Framework folder:
//drive.google.com/open?id=1v2RnaOxz5k57d1Y4UcfXyIktgZT1az_b
18th March 2020, 09:29 AM |#5160  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green990

Hi. I am new here. If you get free time. Can you make small patches for me. Here my framework. Thank you sir. Have a good day
mediafire . com/file/i988w2cvkxfom42/framework.zip/file

What patch(es) you want?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa gu

I have a samsung s5 Android 5
Smali is not working as of yet?
i need :Mock locations
signature spoofing
Thank you

Framework folder:
//drive.google.com/open?id=1v2RnaOxz5k57d1Y4UcfXyIktgZT1az_b

As mentioned in the 1st page, Smali patcher only support android 6 and above

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huy2312

Can you give me a tips for make small file with framework folder ? I want to try it. Thanks

I have no tips really, I think people fail to generate the module is due to the PC drivers issue. You might want try to remove all ADB drivers and java and reinstall it
18th March 2020, 09:47 AM |#5161  

More
Quote:

What patch(es) you want?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

As mentioned in the 1st page, Smali patcher only support android 6 and above

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I have no tips really, I think people fail to generate the module is due to the PC drivers issue. You might want try to remove all ADB drivers and java and reinstall it

thanks. I will try again. Long time ago I make it with phone connect with pc it normal way. But when pc broken I sent you framework folder and you make for me. It awesome dude. Thank you any way <3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)