FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MODULE][Xperia Devices] Sony SoundEnhancement Unlocker!

1,988 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,883
 
By androidexpert35, Account currently disabled on 25th March 2017, 08:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread


Hi guys! i wrote a simple Magisk module here for all xperia devices. Here is for you, SoundEnhancement Unlocker! Basically it unlock some hidden clearAudio effects on Xperia devices with SoundEnhancement running android 5.0+


Enabled Clear Audio effects

Clear Phase™:

Using Clear Phase™ technology

Use Clear Phase™ technology from Sony to automatically adjust the sound quality coming from your device's internal speakers and get a cleaner, more natural sound.

xLOUD™:

Using xLOUD™ technology

Use xLOUD™ audio filter technology from Sony to enhance the speaker volume without sacrificing quality. Get a more dynamic sound as you listen to your favourite songs.

Clear Stereo™:

Reduce the stereo Cross-Talk to make the sound more natural.



Requirements

• Magisk v11.0+
• A Sony device running stock rom based on Android 5.0+



GitHub repo: https://github.com/androidexpert35/S...ement-Unlocker


The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to androidexpert35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift androidexpert35 Ad-Free
 
 
26th March 2017, 12:58 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Xperia Z5 Premium here, works great, thank you!

Gesendet von meinem E6853 mit Tapatalk
26th March 2017, 02:21 PM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Taranto
Thanks Meter: 5,883
 
Donate to Me
More
Always bro! Can you share a screenshot? Didn't have time to do it on my own ^^

Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk
26th March 2017, 09:54 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
No prob, bro.

Gesendet von meinem E6853 mit Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-26-22-53-33.jpg
Views:	1528
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	4089885  
28th March 2017, 05:52 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_brad

Xperia Z5 Premium here, works great, thank you!

Gesendet von meinem E6853 mit Tapatalk

How can you install Magisk on Z5 Premium?
28th March 2017, 07:06 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenoliu

How can you install Magisk on Z5 Premium?

Easy:
Of course you need an unlocked bootloader.
I advise you to make a backup with TWRP (guess, you already have that. If not, tell me and I'll look up for a guide).
Magisk Manager @ Playstore install this, then select 'install', reboot and you should be ready to go.
For best results, you should be rooted with SuperSU or even not rooted. If you're unrooted, Magisk will root you automatically (MagiskSU).
29th March 2017, 06:28 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I just tried this twice on a z5p 6833 that was running romx and it would only reboot to recovery. Had to restore a backup to fix it. Does this only work with stock ROMs?
29th March 2017, 06:50 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_brad

Easy:
Of course you need an unlocked bootloader.
I advise you to make a backup with TWRP (guess, you already have that. If not, tell me and I'll look up for a guide).
Magisk Manager @ Playstore install this, then select 'install', reboot and you should be ready to go.
For best results, you should be rooted with SuperSU or even not rooted. If you're unrooted, Magisk will root you automatically (MagiskSU).

Can it install on 32.3.A.0.376 Nougut? I have tried on Android 6.0.1 but failed.
29th March 2017, 07:14 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Can't tell, if it works with custom roms, I'm on stock. To narrow down the cause for problems, I suggest to use stock kernel.
I'm on .378, so yeah, that works. What might help is to put the stock kernel under the knife an let rootkernel run over it. But only select DRM fix and recovery to keep safetynet passing.
29th March 2017, 04:07 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenbrown13

I just tried this twice on a z5p 6833 that was running romx and it would only reboot to recovery. Had to restore a backup to fix it. Does this only work with stock ROMs?

With Sony device, you're probably affected by https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...agisk-t3548971 -> you need to make your own "custom" kernel with RootKernel or get one from the forums.
29th March 2017, 06:12 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uksav

With Sony device, you're probably affected by https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...agisk-t3548971 -> you need to make your own "custom" kernel with RootKernel or get one from the forums.

I am using a custom Sony kernel. Magisk works great, just not this patch
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes