## Copyright (C) 2017-2018, VR25 @ xda-developers
### License: GPL v3+
This software is provided as is, in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty. Always read/reread this reference prior to installing/upgrading. While no cats have been harmed, I assume no responsibility under anything which might go wrong due to the use/misuse of it.
A copy of the GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer ships with every build. Please, read it prior to using, modifying and/or sharing any part of this work.
To prevent fraud, DO NOT mirror any link associated with this project.
- This module installs a regular open_gapps-* zip (except aroma variant) systemlessly. When it's disabled, Google Play Services are automatically disabled on the next boot as well. This prevents continuous, disturbing gms crashes.
- Any open_gapps-* zip, except aroma variant
- Custom recovery
#### SETUP STEPS
0. Make sure an open_gapps-* zip (except aroma variant) exists somewhere in /sdcard or /external_sd directories or subdirectories (max directory depth must be 3 -- i.e., /sdcard/Download/OpenGApps).
1. Optional -- run `touch /data/r` to
reinstall open_gapps-* zip (or `touch
/data/u` to uninstall the module).
2. Optional -- set up a gapps-config.txt file (removal lists work as pseudo-removal lists -- systemless debloat).
3. Install from custom recovery (i.e., TWRP).
- [Facebook Support Page](https://facebook.com/VR25-at-xda-dev...58150974794782)
- [Git Repository](https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagicGApps)
- [XDA Thread](https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...7-1-x-t3611362)
- [webview_packages: fix incorrect signatures]( https://github.com/LineageOS/android...bb3a786e1605c3)
#### LATEST CHANGES
- Max OpenGApps search directory depth set to 3 for faster speed.
- Support for latest Magisk versions
- Updated documentation
- Use /dev/urandom over /dev/random.
- Use Magisk imgtool over make_ext4fs and resize2fs.
- Added GMS Manager script -- automatically enables/disables Google Play Services when MagicGApps is enabled/disabled; self-remove when MagicGApps is uninstalled
- Updated module description
- Fixed GApps runtime permission issues
- Fixed "make_ext4fs not found" (devices running Android P)
- Let Open GApps installer use the real /persist
- Major optimizations & cosmetic changes
- Removed `gp` executable
- Updated documentation