Copyright (C) 2017-2019, VR25 @ xda-developers
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Always read/reread this reference prior to installing/upgrading this software.
While no cats have been harmed, the author assumes no responsibility for anything that might break due to the use/misuse of it.
To prevent fraud, do NOT mirror any link associated with this project; do NOT share builds (zips)! Share official links instead.
- Manage your Magisk modules from recovery (e.g., TWRP) -- run "sh /sdcard/mm" on recovery terminal.
- Automatically fix magisk.img (e2fsck -fy)
- List installed modules
- Core only mode
- Magic mount
- Magisk 17-19
1. Flash live (e.g., from Magisk Manager) or from custom recovery (e.g., TWRP).
- Use Magisk Manager app or mm itself (supports `uninstall.sh`, too).
- First time (right after installing/updating) - run `mm` or `sh /sdcard/mm` on recovery terminal.
- Next times (while in recovery) - no need to re-flash the zip; simply run `sh /sdcard/mm` on recovery terminal.
- Follow the instructions/wizard. Everything is interactive.
- Pro tip: lazy people can try running `*/mm` instead of `sh /sdcard/mm`.
- [Facebook page](https://facebook.com/VR25-at-xda-dev...8150974794782/)
- [Git repository](https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/mm)
- [Telegram channel](https://t.me/vr25_xda/)
- [Telegram profile](https://t.me/vr25xda/)
- [XDA thread](https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...-mode-t3693165)
## LATEST CHANGES
- Complete redesign
- Magisk 17-19 support (including `uninstall.sh`)
- Toggle core only mode
- Updated information (copyright, documentation, and module description)
- General optimizations
- New & simplified installer
- Striped down (removed unnecessary code & files)
- Updated documentation
- Fixed modPath detection issue (Magisk 16.6).
- Updated documentation