FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Audio Compatibility Patch (Formerly Universal deep_buffer Remover) [Unity]

3,114 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,073

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 22nd March 2017, 02:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2017, 03:46 AM |#21  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

More
[UPDATED] Universal deep_buffer Remover
v2.3:
- AudModLib v1.3 update push which includes the script addition to allow various audio mods working with SELinux Enforcing
- Remove (audmodlib)service.sh and replace with pos-fs-data(.d) audmodlib.sh, which should fix when root may be lost upon installing certain mods

Download

Previous Changelogs (Universal deep_buffer Remover):

HTML Code:
v2.2:
- Added audmodlib.sh post-fs-data.d script
- Install script fixes
- post-fs-data.d script fixes
- Push AudModLib v1.2 hotfixes

v2.1:
- Updated to Audio Modification Library (Magisk) v1.1
    This should fix the boot loop issues seen in only Magisk v11.6

v2.0:
- Initial Magisk release
- Audio Modification Library v1.0 is included
- Unified installer that will install mod for both Magisk and System
- Pixel support included
- Magisk Template v3 support

29th March 2017, 07:00 AM |#22  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
This kinda breaks my sound quality. When enabled it distorts my sound at max volume with V4A, Dolby Atmos or AM3D. Disabling and removing this and AudioModLib module restores the quality. Can't figure out the exact problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to WorD ZerO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WorD ZerO Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 11:39 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrsikdar

This kinda breaks my sound quality. When enabled it distorts my sound at max volume with V4A, Dolby Atmos or AM3D. Disabling and removing this and AudioModLib module restores the quality. Can't figure out the exact problem.

AudModLib is what makes the audio effect changes, this just installs all the apps and files.

You only need to install this when you have issues with these apps not processing equalizer audio apps. If you don't have issues then you don't need to install it.

I don't understand why people don't get this concept.
31st March 2017, 05:30 AM |#24  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

AudModLib is what makes the audio effect changes, this just installs all the apps and files.

You only need to install this when you have issues with these apps not processing equalizer audio apps. If you don't have issues then you don't need to install it.

I don't understand why people don't get this concept.

I installed it because my 'Streaming Apps' wasn't processing audio using V4A. But guess won't be using any of your modules if your attitude is going to be this way. Thanks, anyway.
31st March 2017, 05:35 AM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrsikdar

I installed it because my 'Streaming Apps' wasn't processing audio using V4A. But guess won't be using any of your modules if your attitude is going to be this way. Thanks, anyway.

I don't get paid for this stuff. I do it because I love it and love to help people.

Losing a user isn't going to hurt me as I've never gotten a penny for all the countless hours I've put in helping people or doing this. I've also never gotten one donation in the years I've been here.

However, it would have been nice to know more information regarding an issue because then we would be able to help you out and figure out how to solve it. Information such as Android version, ROM, did this happen with v4a before hand, has v4a ever worked, etc etc.

Depending on your device it could be an issue anywhere from soundalive, to improper installation to a multitude of other things. You stated audmodlib caused your device to crackle, and didn't mention anything regarding streaming apps not processing.

HTC is one of those device manufacturers that has issues, but others can as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2017, 10:06 AM |#26  
Flag Murfreesboro
Thanks Meter: 452

Donate to Me
More
Bootloops my OP3T.
1st April 2017, 11:44 PM |#27  

More
For all of you getting bootloops, I need a boot log. If it doesn't work because of FC, provide a boot log. Do NOT post the log in here, put it in pastebin but don't clog the thread with a long ass post.
7th April 2017, 12:43 PM |#28  

More
I need more pixel testers. Send me PM if you're interested and know how to do a nandroid (seriously). Let me know if you're system or magisk install.
10th April 2017, 09:16 AM |#29  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 114

More
@ahrion - Where can we donate to show our appreciation for your work? 😊 Yours was the first solution for working Viper for me and was a main reason I wasn't upgrading to Nougat (due to xposed and systemless).
10th April 2017, 11:22 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1

@ahrion - Where can we donate to show our appreciation for your work? 😊 Yours was the first solution for working Viper for me and was a main reason I wasn't upgrading to Nougat (due to xposed and systemless).

[email protected] is my PayPal email.

I will never ask for donations.
11th April 2017, 01:21 AM |#31  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

[email protected] is my PayPal email.

I will never ask for donations.

0YA279513T101712D - Not a lot, but will buy a nice bottle of beer for you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)