FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Audio Compatibility Patch (Formerly Universal deep_buffer Remover) [Unity]

3,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,078

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 22nd March 2017, 02:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2019, 08:12 AM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenParz

I have all these installed and i have no problems at all.

at

Himm. Strange. Last time it took me hours to figure out it was Viper causing the issues.

6th April 2019, 12:58 PM |#492  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
It seems I have found the problem. If it's cutting out in Spotify more than likely you have the equalizer turned on within the app that for some reason conflicts with both Viper and DDP so make sure this is switched off and you'll be good to go
7th May 2019, 12:43 AM |#493  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Is there any way to install this without flashing through recovery? I have a rooted Honda headunit and I'm trying to get viper4a to process FM and satellite radio, my headunit does not have a recovery available and flashify is probably gonna brick it cause the bootloader is locked, can I just copy files over and change permissions and modify audio effects config file?
7th May 2019, 03:08 AM |#494  
Thanks Meter: 5,377

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaC4

Is there any way to install this without flashing through recovery? I have a rooted Honda headunit and I'm trying to get viper4a to process FM and satellite radio, my headunit does not have a recovery available and flashify is probably gonna brick it cause the bootloader is locked, can I just copy files over and change permissions and modify audio effects config file?

Are you rooted? You can flash through magisk manager. Also, did you try compatibility mode in v4a? I recommend trying v4a 2.7 and you probably won't need this mod
7th May 2019, 03:25 AM |#495  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Are you rooted? You can flash through magisk manager. Also, did you try compatibility mode in v4a? I recommend trying v4a 2.7 and you probably won't need this mod

Yes I am rooted, there is no recovery for my headunit model atm and I don't have magisk. Pretty sure I'm on 2.7 and on compatibility mode,.
13th May 2019, 04:06 PM |#496  

More
Soundcloud is the only app which doesn't process on latest v4a on my s8 with latest renovate ice. Nobody seems to know in the v4a thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)