Warning, dont work with Magisk 19++
Version for 19++ is fixed by DessertArbiter here:
My new name for this module is Volume Steps Plus for Magisk.
With this module you can change number of volume steps fo Call or Media how you want.
Preset is 25 for media and 10 for In-Call volume steps.
You need have instaled Magisk 17.0++.
And maybe (i am not sure), if this module don't work for you, try install BusyBox module for Magisk.
Command for edit values in terminal is:
Must be write like you see. Uppercase V and S.
Important: If you have already installed older version when 1.2.0 or other Steps Plus module by some else, you must remove older version i Magisk frst.
Versions changelog and news:
- Module code optimalization and fixes
- Support reboot from module
- To select in menu you have multiple options for one function ect- 1/a/A
- write Q for exit from module script
- if you write wrong value for apply, you can write new again
- some little changes in texts
Version 1.2.0 - 1.2.5
- Bugs fixes
- Compatibility for Magisk GitHub Module Repo
- Better stability for same android versions what have problems with older versions
- fixed instructioms for use
- just few little fixes, nothing big
- edit of module style
- added selection: q - for Exit
- Initial release.
- You can change count of steps for Medial or Call Volume.
- Preset is Media 25 and In-Call 10 volume steps.