By simonsmh, Senior Member on 16th January 2018, 04:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2018, 03:42 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 506

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R-Ult.Googler

I also got Migration failed on Samsung galaxy grand prime ( g530h xcu variant )
Rom : aex 4.6
I can't upload the ini file or the zip of it due to xda labs won't let me do it

Edit : the path : system/etc/firmware/wlan/prima

Fixed in 1.6
19th February 2018, 03:54 AM |#22  
Flag "What goes around, comes around."
Thanks Meter: 218

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsmh

Fixed in 1.7

Cool. And actually it showed as 1.6 in the manager . And btw, how to know that it's actually works?
19th February 2018, 05:41 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R-Ult.Googler

Cool. And actually it showed as 1.6 in the manager . And btw, how to know that it's actually works?

Goto /magisk/wifi-bonding and see if there is the ini file under your path. You can also check it online if you are using 3rd party wireless router firmware like OpenWrt, LEDE or DD-Wrt.
The Following User Says Thank You to simonsmh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonsmh Ad-Free
24th February 2018, 07:55 AM |#24  
Flag Halifax, Nova Scoita / Diego Garcia British Indian Ocean Territory
Thanks Meter: 23

More
The last update made my Wifi turn off and at random
The Following User Says Thank You to andythegreat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andythegreat Ad-Free
1st March 2018, 07:58 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
does it work with MI A1?
The Following User Says Thank You to ceryblossom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ceryblossom Ad-Free
6th March 2018, 07:15 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hmmm..doesn't seem to work on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with RR nougat rom (or at least the wifi speed hasn't changed).
Just installed 1.7 version (with Magisk v16.0) and checked I have a WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini under magisk/wifi-bonding/system/etc/wifi
Is it normal or is there something I can do?
Thanks!
8th March 2018, 05:01 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solquest3

Hmmm..doesn't seem to work on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with RR nougat rom (or at least the wifi speed hasn't changed).
Just installed 1.7 version (with Magisk v16.0) and checked I have a WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini under magisk/wifi-bonding/system/etc/wifi
Is it normal or is there something I can do?
Thanks!

That should means you have to configure your wireless router to make it works.
8th March 2018, 09:07 AM |#28  

More
Quote:

And may I ask how?
Had a look in this thread but haven't seen any indication for router configuration (I've seen this "You can also check it online if you are using 3rd party wireless router firmware like OpenWrt, LEDE or DD-Wrt. " but have no idea on what to do)...
Thanks!
22nd March 2018, 02:30 PM |#29  
Flag Around Calabria
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I'm on oneplus 3t with theOne3TOS rom based on oxygen and android version 8 oreo. I've installed the module in magisk searching from the tab search on magisk and i've installed your module (version 1.7). Then i've reboot but nothing change. I've controlled manually the WCNSS file and the wifichannelbonding24ghz it's actually set on 1, but don't work. Try to delete wifi connection, then i reconnect via manually mode, via wps mode, via wps pin mode but always the same. Try the connection from my iphone 7 plus and wifi 2.4 go normally (80/85), try from a huawei mate 10 pro from my parents and go like the iphone. On the oneplus 3t i'm stuck on 35/39mb in 2.4ghz. How i resolve?
24th March 2018, 12:39 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazzinho

I'm on oneplus 3t with theOne3TOS rom based on oxygen and android version 8 oreo. I've installed the module in magisk searching from the tab search on magisk and i've installed your module (version 1.7). Then i've reboot but nothing change. I've controlled manually the WCNSS file and the wifichannelbonding24ghz it's actually set on 1, but don't work. Try to delete wifi connection, then i reconnect via manually mode, via wps mode, via wps pin mode but always the same. Try the connection from my iphone 7 plus and wifi 2.4 go normally (80/85), try from a huawei mate 10 pro from my parents and go like the iphone. On the oneplus 3t i'm stuck on 35/39mb in 2.4ghz. How i resolve?

Can you check your WiFi is under 40mhz width first please
24th March 2018, 01:04 AM |#31  

More
Quote:

Can you please give me some more indications on how to configure it?
Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)