[module] WiFi Bonding

Search This thread

solquest3

Mar 27, 2013
Hmmm..doesn't seem to work on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with RR nougat rom (or at least the wifi speed hasn't changed).
Just installed 1.7 version (with Magisk v16.0) and checked I have a WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini under magisk/wifi-bonding/system/etc/wifi
Is it normal or is there something I can do?
Thanks!

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm..doesn't seem to work on my Xiaomi Redmi 4x with RR nougat rom (or at least the wifi speed hasn't changed).
Just installed 1.7 version (with Magisk v16.0) and checked I have a WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini under magisk/wifi-bonding/system/etc/wifi
Is it normal or is there something I can do?
Thanks!
That should means you have to configure your wireless router to make it works.

solquest3

Mar 27, 2013
That should means you have to configure your wireless router to make it works.

And may I ask how?
Had a look in this thread but haven't seen any indication for router configuration (I've seen this "You can also check it online if you are using 3rd party wireless router firmware like OpenWrt, LEDE or DD-Wrt. " but have no idea on what to do)...
Thanks!

Zazzinho

Jan 4, 2017
Around Calabria
I'm on oneplus 3t with theOne3TOS rom based on oxygen and android version 8 oreo. I've installed the module in magisk searching from the tab search on magisk and i've installed your module (version 1.7). Then i've reboot but nothing change. I've controlled manually the WCNSS file and the wifichannelbonding24ghz it's actually set on 1, but don't work. Try to delete wifi connection, then i reconnect via manually mode, via wps mode, via wps pin mode but always the same. Try the connection from my iphone 7 plus and wifi 2.4 go normally (80/85), try from a huawei mate 10 pro from my parents and go like the iphone. On the oneplus 3t i'm stuck on 35/39mb in 2.4ghz. How i resolve?

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
I'm on oneplus 3t with theOne3TOS rom based on oxygen and android version 8 oreo. I've installed the module in magisk searching from the tab search on magisk and i've installed your module (version 1.7). Then i've reboot but nothing change. I've controlled manually the WCNSS file and the wifichannelbonding24ghz it's actually set on 1, but don't work. Try to delete wifi connection, then i reconnect via manually mode, via wps mode, via wps pin mode but always the same. Try the connection from my iphone 7 plus and wifi 2.4 go normally (80/85), try from a huawei mate 10 pro from my parents and go like the iphone. On the oneplus 3t i'm stuck on 35/39mb in 2.4ghz. How i resolve?
Can you check your WiFi is under 40mhz width first please

Zazzinho

Jan 4, 2017
Around Calabria
Can you check your WiFi is under 40mhz width first please

So i control...is under 20mhz on 2,4ghz...the fritzbox it's on n+g...but my fritz repeater negotiate 144/144 on 20mhz...my laptop negotiate 195/144 on 20mhz and the oneplus 3t negotiate 72/72 another under 20mhz. I've connected again the oneplus from 1centimeter from my modem but anything change

simplydat

Oct 13, 2009
I just found out about this module today and wanted to say thank you! Asus limited the Zenfone 3 to 65Mbps on 2.4Ghz WIFI and after installing the module I now get 135Mbps and a quick Speed Test already shows a massive difference.

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
Can anyone confirm if it is working for kenzo.
I flashed this module running on Aex oreo.
Link speed not increased.
You have to check it yourself with the following suggestions.
1. Config file should be exported to magisk plugin directory.
2. The router supports 40mhz bandwith by default. Check it on your router's configuration webpage.

G

GuestK00182

Attachments

• WCNSS_qcom_cfg.zip
    134 bytes · Views: 356

simonsmh

Dec 14, 2015
Not working for me on Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) with Lineage 14.1. My router supports 40MHz on 2.4 and 5.0GHz without problems. My wlan card on PC works on 40MHz at 2.4GHz.

See the WCNSS_qcom_cfg on attachment.

Thanks!
There is nothing in your attached file...
Please upload the magisk log too, thanks.

Top Liked Posts