16 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2019, 10:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakeasy2

Anyone get this to work on one plus 7 pro on Android 10?

I'm also very interested in this... Getting it to work on Android 10 for the OnePlus 7 Pro would be super nice (it's weird that Pix3lify doesn't cause a boot loop but this does, unfortunately I've been told to get Call Screen feature to work I'm going to need Pixelarity :'( )

EDIT: I'm willing to help solve this issue with you Kyle (since I have a OP 7 Pro), but I have no idea how to help so maybe we can work together to fix this?
4th December 2019, 07:25 PM |#22  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandoramafia

I'm also very interested in this... Getting it to work on Android 10 for the OnePlus 7 Pro would be super nice (it's weird that Pix3lify doesn't cause a boot loop but this does, unfortunately I've been told to get Call Screen feature to work I'm going to need Pixelarity :'( )

EDIT: I'm willing to help solve this issue with you Kyle (since I have a OP 7 Pro), but I have no idea how to help so maybe we can work together to fix this?

There is a good module that I have been using to get Google vvm and call screen. But I would love to get this to work.
5th December 2019, 08:55 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

There is a good module that I have been using to get Google vvm and call screen. But I would love to get this to work.

May I ask which module you're using to get those working? I haven't had any success with the international OP7Pro with dialer framework + call screening module or Pix3lify.
7th December 2019, 07:06 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKopek

May I ask which module you're using to get those working? I haven't had any success with the international OP7Pro with dialer framework + call screening module or Pix3lify.

The anixous 7pro module on xda

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...3989609/page39
12th December 2019, 04:10 PM |#25  
Flag adelaide
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...3989609/page39

You can also use the Google dialler framework module, and then download the Google dialler from apkmirror
13th December 2019, 01:10 PM |#26  

More
I'm new to rooting, how do I install this on my Razer Phone 2? And it will change how the phone's UI looks?
4th January 2020, 06:47 AM |#27  

More
Installed on PixelExperience 9.0 Nexus 5. Softbricked, can't uninstall through TWRP, always tries to install instead. Trying to figure out if i can modify a script to always call an uninstall script, but not sure where to start. Any Suggestions?
19th January 2020, 08:36 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I installed on a US998 LG v30+ running DerpFest 10 (Android Q) and am stuck on device boot screen (the one where it says LG V30+ powered by android).
I tried running the installer zip through TWRP and it tries to go back to device default settings but after rebooting it’s still stuck on the device boot screen.

Any fixes for this issue will be appreciated.

BUT for those who just want to fix their phone, you can use this and remove this module from within twrp!
13th March 2020, 10:39 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumzie

Thanks for your work on this useful module.
I use this on my Zenfone 5Z to get Safetynet/GPay working. Also gave me the ability to use my Google assistant hotword when my screen is off.
Although when this module is active, I lose access to my AUX camera. Editing my vendor/build.prop does not help (specifically editing the vendor.camera.aux.packagelist property). Uninstalling the module gives me back access to AUX camera in all camera apps.
Is there a way I can get around this? Seems like my actual build.prop values are being ignored, thus vendor.camera.aux.packagelist is not set and my camera apps aren't granted access to AUX camera. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I found the config files pixelarity9 and 10 under /common. After editing the values in there, AUX camera now works

EDIT 2: Apparently this completely breaks BlueTooth for the Zenfone 5z

Explain detailed how u got this. I have the same issue on my motorola moto g5s
13th March 2020, 06:53 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumzie

Thanks for your work on this useful module.
I use this on my Zenfone 5Z to get Safetynet/GPay working. Also gave me the ability to use my Google assistant hotword when my screen is off.
Although when this module is active, I lose access to my AUX camera. Editing my vendor/build.prop does not help (specifically editing the vendor.camera.aux.packagelist property). Uninstalling the module gives me back access to AUX camera in all camera apps.
Is there a way I can get around this? Seems like my actual build.prop values are being ignored, thus vendor.camera.aux.packagelist is not set and my camera apps aren't granted access to AUX camera. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I found the config files pixelarity9 and 10 under /common. After editing the values in there, AUX camera now works

EDIT 2: Apparently this completely breaks BlueTooth for the Zenfone 5z

Explain detailed how u fix this, please. I have the same issue on my motorola moto G5S
12th April 2020, 09:45 PM |#31  
Flag bareilly
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Did anyone get cts profile failed after installing this module on oneplus 7?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)