24th May 2018, 07:50 PM |#11  
Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 9,825

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRFERA

I dont understand, caus Rootbeer show busybox binary X.

That means that Rootbeer is detecting busybox. All the green check marks mean that that particular sign of your device being rooted was not found.

Quote:

I dont know why my Note 8 have play store uncertified.

If you can pass SafetyNet, clear data for the Play Store and possibly reboot. After that the status should be certified, but it might take a while for it to show.
24th May 2018, 08:15 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
If you can pass SafetyNet, clear data for the Play Store and possibly reboot. After that the status should be certified, but it might take a while for it to show.[/QUOTE]

Did it and now its certificated! Thanks!

Now, only problem is Santander app!
25th May 2018, 02:00 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

I can't get that one to trigger at all... And I can't test much since I'm not a customer.

According to Rootbeer you do have busybox, so maybe it comes with the ROM. Check for that.

And, since the app is asking for phone permissions, have you also added the phone to the Hide list? That works for some of these apps...

A) For Enabling ADB Debugging On Your Device
HTML Code:
To use adb with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 4.2 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
You can now connect your device with USB. You can verify that your device is connected by executing adb devices from the android_sdk/platform-tools/ directory. If connected, you'll see the device name listed as a "device".
B) Kindly Check Also This Post https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...9/post76595671
C) Send A Screenshots Of The Installed Magisk Modules From Magisk Manager, A ScreenShot Of The Main Interface Of Magisk Manager After Checking The SafetyNet & Also A Screenshots Of The Installed Apps From Settings-->Apps
D) What About Your Phone Model, The Flashed Rom & The Android Version?
25th May 2018, 03:40 PM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:

That means that Rootbeer is detecting busybox. All the green check marks mean that that particular sign of your device being rooted was not found.

If you can pass SafetyNet, clear data for the Play Store and possibly reboot. After that the status should be certified, but it might take a while for it to show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer(3MF)

A) For Enabling ADB Debugging On Your Device

HTML Code:
To use adb with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 4.2 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
You can now connect your device with USB. You can verify that your device is connected by executing adb devices from the android_sdk/platform-tools/ directory. If connected, you'll see the device name listed as a "device".
B) Kindly Check Also This Post https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...9/post76595671
C) Send A Screenshots Of The Installed Magisk Modules From Magisk Manager, A ScreenShot Of The Main Interface Of Magisk Manager After Checking The SafetyNet & Also A Screenshots Of The Installed Apps From Settings-->Apps
D) What About Your Phone Model, The Flashed Rom & The Android Version?

Hi friends! Show screenshots!

My phone is Note 8 with EchoeRom v2, android 8.0.0. And now my playstore is certificated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180525-113135_Settings.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	268.8 KB
ID:	4509695   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180525-113248_Settings.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	4509696   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180525-113107_Magisk Manager.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	4509697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180525-112947_Magisk Manager.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	4509698  
Attached Files
File Type: rar logcat.rar - [Click for QR Code] (727.0 KB, 8 views)
25th May 2018, 04:41 PM |#15  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi friends! Show screenshots!

My phone is Note 8 with EchoeRom v2, android 8.0.0. And now my playstore is certificated!

Have you checked if the ROM includes busybox by default? Check with the developer, or you could just try to run it... In a terminal emulator, just type busybox (it's possible you need to run su first) and see if you get a result.
25th May 2018, 05:01 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Have you checked if the ROM includes busybox by default? Check with the developer, or you could just try to run it... In a terminal emulator, just type busybox (it's possible you need to run su first) and see if you get a result.

Look the screenshot my friend!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20180525-125011_Terminal Emulator.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	4509758  
25th May 2018, 05:17 PM |#17  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Look the screenshot my friend!

So yes, the ROM comes with busybox included.

I haven't checked your log (it's no fun reading logs on a phone), so I don't know if there's anything in there about the app triggering because of that. But, it's certainly a possibility

You could try a different ROM that doesn't include busybox. If you then do need busybox, the best option is to install the busybox Magisk module from the Manager Downloads. That won't be detected.
25th May 2018, 05:18 PM |#18  
OP Member

More
Quote:

So yes, the ROM comes with busybox included.

I haven't checked your log (it's no fun reading logs on a phone), so I don't know if there's anything in there about the app triggering because of that. But, it's certainly a possibility

You could try a different ROM that doesn't include busybox. If you then do need busybox, the best option is to install the busybox Magisk module from the Manager Downloads. That won't be detected.

I tried Dr Ketan, Deluxe and NoName roms and all have the same problem!
26th May 2018, 03:43 PM |#19  

More
[MODULE] Santander Hider (Trial/Beta Version)

Introduction:
Simple Module For Hiding The Root From Santander.

Current Version: 0.0.8

Click On Thanks Button If The Module/Post Is Useful (Dreamer(3MF))
>>> Sharing A Good Thought Is Gold <<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SELinux Mode Inverter - Microsoft Intune Company Portal Hider - Other Modules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer(3MF) For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dreamer(3MF) Ad-Free
26th May 2018, 05:09 PM |#20  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer(3MF)

[MODULE] Santander Hider (Trial/Beta Version)

Introduction:
Simple Module For Hiding The Root From Santander.

Current Version: 0.0.8

Thanks To:
- RRFERA

Created: May.26.2018
Updated: -

Download Link: Attached

Installation:
- Magisk Manager --> Modules --> Add (+) --> Choose The Downloaded File --> Reboot
- Or Flash It With TWRP Recovery

Magisk Hide:
- Santander Will Be Added Automatically To The List Of Magisk Hide
- Some Apps Will Be Added Automatically To The List Of Magisk Hide Such As Google Play Services, Google Play Store, Phone Apps & Phone Services

Recommendation:
- In-Case Of Using SuperSu with Magisk, Uninstall SuperSu (Maybe SuperSu Causes Problems To Magisk Hide)
- Clear Data&Cache Of Santander
- Enable Phone Permission Of Google Play Services

In-Case Of Failure Of Passing Santander Test: Kindly Send Your Answer For The Following
- Did You Try The Latest Update Of SantanderHider4Magisk?
- Did You Enable Phone Permission Of Google Play Services?
- Did You Add Santander To The List Of Magisk Hide?
- Did You Clear Data&Cache Of Santander --> Reboot --> Try Again?
- Did You Try To Hide Magisk Manager (Magisk Manager --> Settings --> Hide Magisk Manager)?
- Which Version Of Magisk Do You Use?
- Do You Use An Official ROM (Stock/Custom)?
- Is Your PlayStore Device Certification Status, Certified?
- Did Your Phone Pass The SafetyNet?
- Do You Use Any Other Rooting Tool Such As SuperSu with Magisk?
- Did You Try To Uninstall Magisk & Reinstall It Again?
- Did You Try To Install The Latest Version Of Magisk (Stable/Beta)?
- Did You Install BusyBox/Xposed? And If So, Disable/Uninstall BusyBox/Xposed -> Reboot --> Try Again
- Try This Module SELinuxModeInverter4Magisk
- Try To Disable Phone Permission Of Google Play Services
- Install RootBeer Sample From PlayStore --> Open It --> Send Its Screenshots Before Adding This App To Magisk Hide & After Adding This App To Magisk Hide
- Full Logcat Is Required
- Install Terminal Emulator From PlayStore --> Open It --> Write su --> Click On Enter --> Write magiskhide --ls --> Click On Enter --> Send Its Screenshot
- Try This Alternative Solution Hide-Unhide MagiskSu Via Tasker

Click On Thanks Button If The Module/Post Is Useful (Dreamer(3MF))
>>> Sharing A Good Thought Is Gold <<<

SELinux Mode Inverter - Microsoft Intune Company Portal Hider - Other Modules

Hello my friend!
First, thank you very much for your attention and help!
I did all the procedures indicated and unfortunately didn't work, Santander does not work.
See screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20180526-130730_Terminal Emulator.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	4510579   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180526-130637_Terminal Emulator.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	4510580   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180526-130404_Magisk Manager.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	4510581  
Attached Files
File Type: rar log.rar - [Click for QR Code] (600.4 KB, 18 views)
28th May 2018, 03:30 AM |#21  

More
Quote:

Hello my friend!
First, thank you very much for your attention and help!
I did all the procedures indicated and unfortunately didn't work, Santander does not work.
See screenshots.

Kindly Do The Following
1- Clear Data&Cache Of Santander
2- Enable Phone Permission Of Google Play Services
3- Download The Latest Update Of TezHider4Magisk (If You Did That Before 2 Days Ago, Download It Again) From This Post https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...hider-t3796567
4- Flash The Latest Update Of TezHider4Magisk Then Reboot
5- Try To Use Santander
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)