By RRFERA, Member on 24th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2018, 03:30 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRFERA

Hello my friend!
First, thank you very much for your attention and help!
I did all the procedures indicated and unfortunately didn't work, Santander does not work.
See screenshots.

Kindly Do The Following
1- Clear Data&Cache Of Santander
2- Enable Phone Permission Of Google Play Services
3- Download The Latest Update Of TezHider4Magisk (If You Did That Before 2 Days Ago, Download It Again) From This Post https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...hider-t3796567
4- Flash The Latest Update Of TezHider4Magisk Then Reboot
5- Try To Use Santander
29th May 2018, 12:41 PM |#22  

More
I Am Asking Our Mates To Share Their Feedbacks/Ideas/Questions To Enhance/Modify The Module.
27th July 2018, 08:08 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I tried installing the module and following your instructions, but it didn't get the app to work for me. It stopped working all of a sudden after working for a month or so, without any changes to my phone,or app updates.
I'm not sure if it's related, but my app stopped working after Santander thought my account had a fraudulent transaction [which it wasn't], so perhaps they blanket reset security if this happens? I haven't tried resetting my phone yet since I'm guessing recovering with twrp will leave me in the same place as I am now.
27th July 2018, 08:34 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My Santander app also stopped working this morning. I haven't noticed any updates though! It worked yesterday.
27th July 2018, 11:21 AM |#25  
Flag Doncaster
Thanks Meter: 279

More
It's hidden in magisk hide for me but is showing as detected in magisk logs
27th July 2018, 11:30 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptptaylor

I tried installing the module and following your instructions, but it didn't get the app to work for me. It stopped working all of a sudden after working for a month or so, without any changes to my phone,or app updates.
I'm not sure if it's related, but my app stopped working after Santander thought my account had a fraudulent transaction [which it wasn't], so perhaps they blanket reset security if this happens? I haven't tried resetting my phone yet since I'm guessing recovering with twrp will leave me in the same place as I am now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1876j

My Santander app also stopped working this morning. I haven't noticed any updates though! It worked yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anttaz

Kindly Do The Following
- Send Full Logcat Via One Of The Following Methods [Download Logcat Extreme (Or Catlog) From PlayStore, Or Write adb logcat -d > log.txt For ADB]
- Check Also This Thread For SafetyNet https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...v13-3-t3800435
- Try To Change The Name Of Magisk Manager (Download APK Editor From PlayStore & Open It Then Select Magisk Manager & Select Common Edit Then Change The Name To Manager & Install The New APK Which Is Generated)
27th July 2018, 11:36 AM |#27  
Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 9,825

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The Magisk log doesn't show if an app detects Magisk. It shows if an app on the Hide list is detected by MagiskHide. And that's good, because then MagiskHide can unmount all Magisk files and folders and hide itself when that app is launched.
27th July 2018, 11:37 AM |#28  
Flag Doncaster
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer(3MF)

Kindly Do The Following
- Send Full Logcat Via One Of The Following Methods [Download Logcat Extreme (Or Catlog) From PlayStore, Or Write adb logcat -d > log.txt For ADB].
- Check Also This Thread For SafetyNet https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...v13-3-t3800435
- Try To Change The Name Of Magisk Manager (You Can Change The App Name By Using APK Editor From PlayStore. From APK Editor, Just Select Magisk Manager & Select Common Edit Then Change The Name To Manager & Install The New APK Which Is Generated]

I tried changing magisk app name in magisk options of repackaging with different name magisk log attached

TEZ hider is installed. All was working until yesterday morning
Attached Files
File Type: log magisk_log_20180727_113546.log - [Click for QR Code] (225.1 KB, 14 views)
27th July 2018, 11:40 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

I tried changing magisk app name in magisk options of repackaging with different name magisk log attached

TEZ hider is installed. All was working until yesterday morning

I Need Also Full Logcat As Mentioned In Previous Post. And Check The SafetyNet From The Mentioned Thread.
27th July 2018, 12:03 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer(3MF)

I Need Also Full Logcat As Mentioned In Previous Post. And Check The SafetyNet From The Mentioned Thread.

Sorry, I'm a complete XDA forum noob!

I have tried to record with logcat but I have no idea how to attach the txt file to this forum post.
27th July 2018, 12:13 PM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1876j

Sorry, I'm a complete XDA forum noob!

I have tried to record with logcat but I have no idea how to attach the txt file to this forum post.

You Need To Send At Least 10 Posts To Get The Ability To Attach Files. But You Can Upload Your Files To Any Cloud Storage Such As https://www.mediafire.com Then Post Its Link Here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)