FORUMS

PetNoire's SafetyNet Spoofer! (Universal SafetyNet Fix mod)

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 51

Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2018, 02:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winzzzzz

Hmm.. this doesn't work with my phone (HTC one M8). After I flashed it, wiped cache (TWRP), it said "complete" on the log, then it will never boot to my OS, stuck on the HTC logo, no boot animation. I use TWRP

In-Case Of Facing A Bootloop/Bootscreen Issue Due To Flashing A Module, Download CoreOnlyMode4Magisk From This Thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...dules-t3817366 Then Flash It Thru TWRP Recovery.
12th September 2018, 09:06 PM |#12  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winzzzzz

Hmm.. this doesn't work with my phone (HTC one M8). After I flashed it, wiped cache (TWRP), it said "complete" on the log, then it will never boot to my OS, stuck on the HTC logo, no boot animation. I use TWRP

Does it boot after disabling the module?
From twrp>advanced>terminal:

HTML Code:
Mount -o loop /data/adb/magisk.img /mnt
Touch /mnt/universal-safetynet-fix/disable
The reboot
13th September 2018, 04:11 AM |#13  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
so.. i kind of deleted the whole magiskhide clone from the module and just left the prop configs and its totally passing safetynet now. so i guess the normal magiskhide is enough and is just missing some prop resets.
13th September 2018, 09:58 AM |#14  
Flag Muntinlupa
Thanks Meter: 0

More
@PetNoire I still failed to pass safetynet, When I flashed the module, my magisk was erased, but then I just saw from this thread that a reboot is needed. After reboot my magisk came back, but It' says "Requires Additional Setup" I ignore it and then checked if safetynet will pass, It failed.
I'm using stock CM FLARE S4 ROM android 5.1.
Sorry for my English.
Thankyou for the reviving this module.
Godbless you.
13th September 2018, 11:22 AM |#15  
Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 10,047

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetNoire

so.. i kind of deleted the whole magiskhide clone from the module and just left the prop configs and its totally passing safetynet now. so i guess the normal magiskhide is enough and is just missing some prop resets.

That was kind of the point of my longish text above... All you need to pass on a device that doesn't fully pass SafetyNet (ctsProfile fails while basicIntegrity passes), is usually just to change ro.build.fingerprint to a certified fingerprint (and there are several ways to go about that, but the Magisk way always involves the resetprop tool somehow). Custom ROMs, developer versions of OEM firmwares (Oneplus 6 beta, for example), and otherwise uncertified devices can usually pass SafetyNet like this.
13th September 2018, 06:36 PM |#16  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

That was kind of the point of my longish text above... All you need to pass on a device that doesn't fully pass SafetyNet (ctsProfile fails while basicIntegrity passes), is usually just to change ro.build.fingerprint to a certified fingerprint (and there are several ways to go about that, but the Magisk way always involves the resetprop tool somehow). Custom ROMs, developer versions of OEM firmwares (Oneplus 6 beta, for example), and otherwise uncertified devices can usually pass SafetyNet like this.

This was just the first one that gave me any success so I initially assumed it was because of the hiding. I wasn't even able to pass basic integrity without this one and most others didn't help either. I tries yours at one point with no success. Do you change all the "dangerous props" that this one does?
13th September 2018, 06:46 PM |#17  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This was just the first one that gave me any success so I initially assumed it was because of the hiding. I wasn't even able to pass basic integrity without this one and most others didn't help either

Basic integrity passing has nothing to do with the device fingerprint or other props. With Magisk, that usually means that MagiskHide isn't working (for whatever reason, most of the times it just needs a restart) or you have something installed that MagiskHide can't hide (like Xposed, remnants of other kinds of root, etc).

Edit: Scroll down a little here for a table of examples of what will cause a true or false cts profile or basic integrity response.
https://developer.android.com/traini...check-response
13th September 2018, 06:47 PM |#18  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcurseal

@PetNoire I still failed to pass safetynet, When I flashed the module, my magisk was erased, but then I just saw from this thread that a reboot is needed. After reboot my magisk came back, but It' says "Requires Additional Setup" I ignore it and then checked if safetynet will pass, It failed.
I'm using stock CM FLARE S4 ROM android 5.1.
Sorry for my English.
Thankyou for the reviving this module.
Godbless you.

I don't know what Tue additional setup does, but I always do it and its been working. Also your device may have thumbprint props instead of fingerprint.
Run this in a terminal and let me know what you get
Code:
getprop | grep print
13th September 2018, 06:50 PM |#19  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tries yours at one point with no success. Do you change all the "dangerous props" that this one does?

My module changes all the common fingerprint props, but as far as I know, it's only ro.build.fingerprint that is important for the ctsProfile check.
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
13th September 2018, 06:51 PM |#20  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

Basic integrity passing has nothing to do with the device fingerprint or other props. With Magisk, that usually means that MagiskHide isn't working (for whatever reason, most of the times it just needs a restart) or you have something installed that MagiskHide can't hide (like Xposed, remnants of other kinds of root, etc).

Edit: Scroll down a little here for a table of examples of what will cause a true or false cts profile or basic integrity response.
https://developer.android.com/traini...check-response

I wiped all partitions, installed lineage 15, installed magisk and enabled hide and it wouldn't pass basic at any point. Even still its never passed it without this module. It didn't even pass it on the clean install, before magisk
13th September 2018, 07:00 PM |#21  
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I wiped all partitions, installed lineage 15, installed magisk and enabled hide and it wouldn't pass basic at any point. Even still its never passed it without this module. It didn't even pass it on the clean install, before magisk

If it didn't pass basic integrity out of the box there's something in the ROM.

What is it that you're changing with the module now, to pass SafetyNet? The fingerprint props, I assume. And all the "dangerous props", I guess. I might add that all of those "dangerous props" that are included in this module are changed by default by MagiskHide, except for selinux.reload_policy. Does the module do anything else, currently?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magisk safetynet 17 bypass spoof magiskhide

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)