2,259 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,106

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 11th April 2017, 08:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2018, 04:25 AM |#101  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ever since the last update ac3 has been broken i was too lazy to find a new codec and instead downloaded and started using this video player has a lot more features https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.videoplayer

1st May 2018, 04:30 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by contro19

Ever since the last update ac3 has been broken i was too lazy to find a new codec and instead downloaded and started using this video player has a lot more features https://play.google.com/store<br /> ...er.videoplayer

Archos Player free with free codec pack working very well too. Simple but impressive.

bob
29th May 2018, 06:58 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Im now almost 100% sure that the developer is laying about AC3 supporting in his app.

He cant get it to work and uses regional patient claim to cover his failure,
and he wont even till which regions are still blocked or enabled which he is the only one who came up with this argument about regional patient.

its now over a year since his first claim about AC3 support and yet its not working.

edit: i found this thing MX Player Pro v1.9.23 Patched (AC3/DTS) , i guess this is what i have been missing.
30th May 2018, 12:01 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZILZALMIX

Im now almost 100% sure that the developer is laying about AC3 supporting in his app.

He cant get it to work and uses regional patient claim to cover his failure,
and he wont even till which regions are still blocked or enabled which he is the only one who came up with this argument about regional patient.

its now over a year since his first claim about AC3 support and yet its not working.

edit: i found this thing MX Player Pro v1.9.23 Patched (AC3/DTS) , i guess this is what i have been missing.

Found it where?
30th May 2018, 12:10 AM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr

Found it where?

just use google search for this " MX Player Pro v1.9.23 Patched (AC3/DTS)" and you will find it.
30th May 2018, 01:34 AM |#106  

More
I still get the unable to support AC3 message.
Hi, I have version 1.9 of MX Player Pro and I'm still having trouble with videos containing AC3 audio. So I have to use the free version of VLC player which does work. So how is it that a free video player works better than a paid for pro version?
31st May 2018, 12:27 PM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihalis101

Hi, I have version 1.9 of MX Player Pro and I'm still having trouble with videos containing AC3 audio. So I have to use the free version of VLC player which does work. So how is it that a free video player works better than a paid for pro version?

i guess because the developer of MX is NOT skilled enough to make it work, and he also making claims about regional patent but also doesn't provide what are these regions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ac-3, ac3, audio, codec, mx player, mxplayer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)