Thanks Meter: 4,007

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 11th April 2017, 08:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2017, 03:33 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepulasi

me too, I can't play ac3. My MX Player version is 1.8.21.

Uninstall and reinstall and try it

14th June 2017, 04:41 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepulasi

me too, I can't play ac3. My MX Player version is 1.8.21.

Ac3 codec is supported from v1.9.0.It works with both MX player 1.9.0 and MX player pro 1.9.0
26th June 2017, 12:59 PM |#53  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 257

More
In alla my devices, i can only see 1.8.20 on play store...
3rd July 2017, 09:48 PM |#54  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany XP

Same here.

The only explanation I can find is that the update was halted due to bugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to esad13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift esad13 Ad-Free
5th July 2017, 04:49 AM |#55  
OP Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by esad13

Same here.

The only explanation I can find is that the update was halted due to bugs.

1.9.x is currently available only in the alpha channel of Google Play. Alternatively, you may get it from our test build page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ion/test-build)
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 06:47 AM |#56  
Flag Seattle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

1.9.x is currently available only in the alpha channel of Google Play. Alternatively, you may get it from our test build page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ion/test-build)

Thank you for updating the Pro version on the test build page. It installed and worked great on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 tablet, but not my (T-mobile) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone.

I had to uninstall the old version completely before the new one would work on the tablet. Tried the same process on the phone and I still receive the error message "no support for AC3 format."
17th July 2017, 11:13 AM |#57  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hi I've got little problem. Long time ago I buy full version on different account and now after flash custom rom I must add my old account, install pro version and later delete account. Can I verification license without login to play store?
18th July 2017, 08:07 AM |#58  
OP Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krkhaha

Hi I've got little problem. Long time ago I buy full version on different account and now after flash custom rom I must add my old account, install pro version and later delete account. Can I verification license without login to play store?

No, If you have purchased through google play, the license can be validated only through google play.
MX Player checks the license at frequent intervals to avoid any miss use even after cancellation of the order. So, removing the account may result in license validation failure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thirumalai.K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thirumalai.K Ad-Free
27th July 2017, 01:59 PM |#59  

More
For some reason after updating to mx player pro 1.9.3, ac3 audio stopped working. It says This audio format (ac3) is not supported. Does anyone know whats happening? I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache, and restart. Thanks.
29th July 2017, 05:15 AM |#60  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslreports

For some reason after updating to mx player pro 1.9.3, ac3 audio stopped working. It says This audio format (ac3) is not supported. Does anyone know whats happening? I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache, and restart. Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling too. There must be some bug.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
31st July 2017, 02:20 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I too am unable to play AC3 audio after updating to the latest version of the software.

I have version 1.9.3 of MX player.
I am on a Samsung Galaxy S8 if that makes a difference .
I've tried restarting the phone. I've tried completely uninstalling the software and any previous codecs and reinstalling the software.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ac-3, ac3, audio, codec, mx player, mxplayer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)