2,052 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,030

By Thirumalai.K, Recognized Contributor on 11th April 2017, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2017, 09:50 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So...
..I paid so many money and still I don't have AC3. Idk why is this app so expensive I can't have it all?!

1st September 2017, 03:13 AM |#72  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelOfficial

..I paid so many money and still I don't have AC3. Idk why is this app so expensive I can't have it all?!

I sent an email to the developer(s) several days ago about this and have not received any response. That's a very bad sign.

It is very unfortunate, as I would REALLY prefer to use MX Player due to the nice interface, and would gladly pay for the extra features.

I guess I'm stuck with the previous versions of Kodi (support AC3 and DTS, and passthrough) or Archos.

For a replacement for MX Player not working right, try Archos Video Player. Great interface, and it supports AC-3 & DTS, and passthrough, too! But no music player.
The Following User Says Thank You to MartyM76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MartyM76 Ad-Free
22nd September 2017, 08:16 AM |#73  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Custom Codecs have been updated
click me

Works for me
25th September 2017, 06:18 AM |#74  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esad13

Custom Codecs have been updated
click me

Works for me

I have mi max and its hardware brightness and contrast while watching a video in daytime is very bad, i have paid for mxplayer pro so i use that for my videos, but they dont have a internal brightness and contrast , they only use hardware brightness
is it possible if someone can guide me to a video player which got its built in brightness and contrast
25th September 2017, 12:55 PM |#75  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,030

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj911

I have mi max and its hardware brightness and contrast while watching a video in daytime is very bad, i have paid for mxplayer pro so i use that for my videos, but they dont have a internal brightness and contrast , they only use hardware brightness
is it possible if someone can guide me to a video player which got its built in brightness and contrast

Kindly make sure that you haven't disabled brightness & volume gestures on Settings » Player » Control.
What's the version of the MX Player?
30th September 2017, 05:04 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Eac-3 and AC-3 are not supported in 1.9
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormsworth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wormsworth Ad-Free
20th October 2017, 12:51 PM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That's really great news from MX player Team.
28th October 2017, 08:29 PM |#78  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 189

Donate to Me
More
So is AC3 passtrough enabled on 1.9 finally?
13th November 2017, 11:08 AM |#79  

More
WTF?` lost AC3 support...
So as of one of the last few updates, I've lost AC3 support... What's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirumalai.K

MX Player team is very happy to announce that we are now adding “AC-3” audio support in our latest version of the app (i.e. MX Player v1.8.17 & MX Player Pro v1.8.16) in most of the regions.

If you have video files with “AC-3” audio, you can now play it without using any third-party / unofficial custom codecs…!

There are no extra efforts required on your end. Just relaunch the app again with working internet. Once, MX Player configuration is updated on your device, it will automatically start working again…!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ac-3, ac3, audio, codec, mx player, mxplayer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)