Thanks Meter: 16

By Ps24u, Senior Member on 22nd November 2016, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2019, 04:57 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps24u

Mx Player team, any feedback on this request after so long?

We would like to confirm that your request has been shared with our relevant team and in our roadmap. However, we will not be able to provide any ETA as our team currently working on the high priority the features that are more useful for the most.

2nd May 2019, 06:40 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
A little bump..
30th August 2019, 03:53 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
MXPlayer, still very interested in a proper fix for this bug.
In a nutshell, again, I just wish for MXPlayer to respect the "Interface auto hide" setting when set to 1.0 sec.

In Settings > Player > Controls, I have set "Touch action" to "Show interface + pause/resume".

But when I play a movie and touch the screen once, it pauses the movie, but the problem is that in this case the Interface does NOT hide after 1.0sec.

Please fix this small bug. I know it's clearly not high priority but I've been waiting for more than 3 years now..

Thank you for your support.
3rd September 2019, 02:29 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps24u

MXPlayer, still very interested in a proper fix for this bug.
In a nutshell, again, I just wish for MXPlayer to respect the "Interface auto hide" setting when set to 1.0 sec.

In Settings > Player > Controls, I have set "Touch action" to "Show interface + pause/resume".

But when I play a movie and touch the screen once, it pauses the movie, but the problem is that in this case the Interface does NOT hide after 1.0sec.

Please fix this small bug. I know it's clearly not high priority but I've been waiting for more than 3 years now..

Thank you for your support.

We are sorry to keep you waiting. We would first like to clarify that MX Player doesn't hide the interface automatically intentionally on the paused state since it will require an additional tap to resume for most other users. So, this request is not prioritized. However, we will revisit this again based on the user demands and work on it again in future if found viable. Meanwhile, request you to use one of the workarounds suggested earlier.

Thank You!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)