FORUMS

[BUG] IPTV + Android 6.0.1

1,620 posts
Thanks Meter: 863

By Alexey71, Senior Member on 2nd March 2016, 03:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am trying to watch iptv. It plays about seven minutes, and then closes the application. No matter SW or HW
Attached Files
File Type: zip report_2016-03-02_182659.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.1 KB, 682 views)
7th March 2016, 09:28 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Any news from the developer?
10th March 2016, 07:55 PM |#3  
Somewhere!
Thanks Meter: 604

More
What channel are you watching? I watch iptv channels during long periods and no problem.

Is that problem present in other apps? It could be the channel

Sent from xt1096 with Marshmallow!
10th March 2016, 11:16 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty

What channel are you watching? I watch iptv channels during long periods and no problem.

Is that problem present in other apps? It could be the channel

Sent from xt1096 with Marshmallow!

All channel. VLC player - fine
15th May 2016, 07:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Mx player just stops when I play unstable streams with iptv app
few days ago I installed iptv app, and recommended player is mx player, but when stream is bad or unstable it just stops playing, so i have to start playing it again every now and then, is there an option to keep playing stream even if stream sometimes stuck for a while
15th May 2016, 07:33 PM |#6  

More
I also have this problem, no matter what player I use when I play unstable stream it just stops playing after few minutes, so I have to start it again, it should have an option to keep playing stream even if it has errors, on my pc I use vlc player and it has an option to toggle between loop, loop one etc. that option keeps stream playing even if it gets few errors, or generally bad stream with interruptions, but android version of vlc does not have that option.
17th May 2016, 03:28 AM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishich

I also have this problem, no matter what player I use when I play unstable stream it just stops playing after few minutes, so I have to start it again, it should have an option to keep playing stream even if it has errors, on my pc I use vlc player and it has an option to toggle between loop, loop one etc. that option keeps stream playing even if it gets few errors, or generally bad stream with interruptions, but android version of vlc does not have that option.

Can you collect the logs (Menu > Help > Bug Report) immediately after the issue & upload here...?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
31st May 2016, 05:14 PM |#8  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
same here... iptv + mx... after an amount of minutes i'have to reopen mx player...
14th November 2016, 09:21 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
http://www.husham.com/how-to-make-ts-links-play-longer/
14th October 2017, 05:12 AM |#10  

More
IPTV
I found that this is the best IPTV for an Android.

Setvnowlive.com
5th November 2017, 10:15 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello ,

Same for me! I use android : IPTV pro, IPTV extrem and IPTV ultimate ! I have an international android TV Box Mii (android tv 6....) !
When i use mxplayer stream iptpv is ok for few seconds and stop and return to menu ! It is for all channel ! With VLC or integrated player it is ok !
i tried with HW and HW+ and with SW but nothing !

I have a optical fiber connection! i have a iptv access account and not a free access .

Is there a setup perhaps ?!?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)