[BUG] IPTV + Android 6.0.1

Search This thread

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!
What channel are you watching? I watch iptv channels during long periods and no problem.

Is that problem present in other apps? It could be the channel

Sent from xt1096 with Marshmallow!

nishich

Apr 15, 2014
Mx player just stops when I play unstable streams with iptv app

few days ago I installed iptv app, and recommended player is mx player, but when stream is bad or unstable it just stops playing, so i have to start playing it again every now and then, is there an option to keep playing stream even if stream sometimes stuck for a while

nishich

Apr 15, 2014
I also have this problem, no matter what player I use when I play unstable stream it just stops playing after few minutes, so I have to start it again, it should have an option to keep playing stream even if it has errors, on my pc I use vlc player and it has an option to toggle between loop, loop one etc. that option keeps stream playing even if it gets few errors, or generally bad stream with interruptions, but android version of vlc does not have that option.

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
I also have this problem, no matter what player I use when I play unstable stream it just stops playing after few minutes, so I have to start it again, it should have an option to keep playing stream even if it has errors, on my pc I use vlc player and it has an option to toggle between loop, loop one etc. that option keeps stream playing even if it gets few errors, or generally bad stream with interruptions, but android version of vlc does not have that option.
Can you collect the logs (Menu > Help > Bug Report) immediately after the issue & upload here...?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

zerong

Nov 10, 2011
Hello ,

Same for me! I use android : IPTV pro, IPTV extrem and IPTV ultimate ! I have an international android TV Box Mii (android tv 6....) !
When i use mxplayer stream iptpv is ok for few seconds and stop and return to menu ! It is for all channel ! With VLC or integrated player it is ok !
i tried with HW and HW+ and with SW but nothing !

I have a optical fiber connection! i have a iptv access account and not a free access .

Is there a setup perhaps ?!?

Last edited:

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Hello ,

Same for me! I use android : IPTV pro, IPTV extrem and IPTV ultimate ! I have an international android TV Box Mii (android tv 6....) !
When i use mxplayer stream iptpv is ok for few seconds and stop and return to menu ! It is for all channel ! With VLC or integrated player it is ok !

I have a optical fiber connection! i have a iptv access account and not a free access .

Kindly collect a bug report from MX Player (menu > help > bug report) immediately after reproducing the issue. Without the bug report, we can't understand what's the actual issue.

Can you share the playlist? We will check it from our end.

zerong

Nov 10, 2011
Kindly collect a bug report from MX Player (menu > help > bug report) immediately after reproducing the issue. Without the bug report, we can't understand what's the actual issue.

Can you share the playlist? We will check it from our end.

i will do it today !

Yesterday i have tried an option in mx player player ! i check this in order to reconnect automatically and it doesnt return to menu any more. But mxplayer is very sensitive to stream quality server perhaps because i have often reconnection to server that i doesnt have with VLC or other player. It seem HW is more sensitive that HW+ and SW !

image quality is fantastic with mx player and HW, clear and very smooth ! HW+ is with some judder and SW is interlaced even if i chek option.

It seem mxplayer seem more sensitive when i use it for a while !

i will try to share bug report but i dont know if it is really a bug ! On the same server mxplayer often reconnect and with vlc or other players no !

Perhaps VLC skip some frame etc ?!? perhaps a cache trouble ?!?

Last edited:

Ngadhnjim

Sep 26, 2015
Prishtina
Hello ,

hi
1.instal kitana tweaks from here https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/kitana-tweak-android-app-reborn-t4133411 and configure
2.instal any program to create swap file for virtual memory (+4gb)
3.instal twrp and then these coded files https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/aosp-streaming-media-fix-t2852807
4.and via twrp again install this zip file https://xdaforums.com/android/development/build-prop-emperor-tweaks-god-mode-5-0-t3672754

that modes for me work.