FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bug] MX player kept on force closed after permitted deletion right

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dansleciel, Junior Member on 31st July 2017, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear sir,

Iike MX much, but it forced stopped with the external sd card inserted after permitted the deletion right.

As newbie to XDA and read the rules, hoped doing the right asking procedures. please help since I used MX a lot in daily life and thanks a lot.

Info below:
=====

Device*Manufacturer & Model : sony xperia z5 dual E6683

Android*Version : 7.1.1

Rom*Info : Stock

Detailed Problem Description :*
When I have permitted the sd card overwriting right, the mx player started to force stop immediately, and cannot enter the player. Moreover, I found that the player runs normally with the sd card ejected.

Steps to reproduce the problem
Hm, the case happened two days ago, tried to reinstall thrice but cannot solve the problems.

Log
Device*Manufacturer & Model : sony xperia z5 dual E6683

Android*Version : 7.1.1

Rom*Info : Stock

When I have permitted the sd card overwriting right, the mx player started to force stop immediately, and cannot enter the player. Moreover, I found that the player runs normally with the sd card ejected.

Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52SpNQXW3n0ZEhHcmp0X19aX00/view?usp=drivesdk

2nd August 2017, 12:15 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansleciel

Dear sir,

Hm, the case happened two days ago, tried to reinstall thrice but cannot solve the problems.

Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52...w?usp=drivesdk

Can you collect the logs from the private build which we have sent in a private message on Xda?
your current log doesn't have enough information.

note: you have to uninstall the existing MX player & it's codec pack in order to install this test version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)